that pic is reason enough not to kys

kinda, depressed af

i am relatively healthy though

pic related would be a reason actually.

>pic related*

i know that feel mate,
but probably u only need a random hoe to bring some light to your life,

>give me a reason to do stuff
Yeah, no. Figure it out yourself, if you don't mind death you should go out and try dangerous things then. You're not going to find validation here. People can tell you why but it'll never add up till you have your own reasons. Did shrooms while i was in a happy mood before while battling my own depression. Changed my outlook and i've been happy since.

did shrooms twice and lsd three times. initially a positive effect but eventually shit goes back to the usual. trying to figure it out.

Moar of them

this pic is older than u newfag

to fuck and get fucked

Sounds like you didn't try to move foward after having the epiphanies.

Pic very much related, I see three good reasons right there.

it's irresponsible.

if you have any family or close friends, it could very likely destroy them, or hurt them forever. also, being born is generally an unavoidable misfortune, but now that you're here, don't you think you should try to do something good? lobby for contraceptive access, or become a scientist and create the self-replicating "grey goo" that will consume everything, or at the very least try to help others in some way

it's not really an individual's own decision

Because who knows what's round the corner? You're bumping the thread with pictures of women so i'll assume you're single and feeling lonely. Tomorrow you could meet the woman of your dreams and everything might fall together. If you stay in your house waiting for something to happen it never will and life will just pass you by.

Do you drink alcohol regurally?

Life = potential
Death = no potential

Potential can lead to happiness as no potential can't lead to happiness.

Instead of focusing on how you feel, focus on how you will feel in the future. Set goals and expend everything short of death to reach them. The alternative is always an option, but living is a one shot deal.

i mean, I'd like to believe that to get to the brink of suicide a person would necessarily have acquired a valuable and relatively uncommon perspective, one that would perceive a lot of the world's evils, and moreover one that would be willing to question existence itself.

so don't throw away that experience and insight. it's not guaranteed to resurface elsewhere.