I just listened to this and wow

I just listened to this and wow

Good job on listening to the meme Burzum record that is not even near his best works.

I have no idea why the hipsters of Sup Forums who aren't even into BM praise that record so fucking much, it's one of Varg's laziest ones and the only aspect of the album that's even remotely redeemable is Dunkelheit. Outside of that song the album is a piece of hot garbage

Then listen to this and you'll be like W O W

It is good but hvis lyset tar oss is better.

Nice digits.

THIS IS WAR HUH?
WOW

nah

fuck off
check out paysage d'hiver next

det som en gang var > hvis lyset tar oss > this

(fact)

how burzum is the only black metal i like?

no that's just contrarianism

varg btfo the singer of this band... whats the point

The Shadowthrone and Nemesis Divina are way better in comparison

Go to Paysage d'Hiver if you want more Det Som En Gang Ver, Hvis Lyset Tar Oss, and Filosofem type atmoblack.

His self-titled, Winterkaelte, Kristall & Isa, and Das Tor are great. Even Die Festung if you want a more competent take on dark ambient.

Burzum is shit

Not a fan of Jesu Dod?

thx m8

It's not a bad song, but songs with similiar feel and better execution can be found all over Aske and s/t making it feel kind of irrelevant and lazy.

It was the drummer, fucking drone nu-male idiot

toot lmao

Check out Wigrid for a very similar atmosphere to the first two Burzum albums.

I can't stand lazy blatant copycats.

That's completely fair, but there are a lot of people who want to find more albums similar to early Burzum. I don't really mind, as you can't have too much of a good thing. And it's very rare that someone actually manages to replicate and recreate the atmosphere that Varg had on the first couple of albums.

I SAW YOUR FACE AND WOW

i just listened to this and huh

Wow

Last track is the best, but it needs rest of the album as a buildup