/DnB/ general-Moving shadow edition

Welcome back to the drum and bass general. As always, any drum and bass talk is accepted, along with posting music from the genre

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15-puRct2TM
youtube.com/watch?v=eMkdtMQH7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=pgznrr_oWNk
youtube.com/watch?v=zBMZrNfZzkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Me again, the user who realized he'd been sleeping on Noisia and did some catching up. Enjoyed pic related, especially the second half.

What's the best song off that? I would say into dust, but after some listens, exavolt has been a personal favorite.

Listen to the remixes at all? That get deaded remix by moody good was insane

Standouts on my first listen were Straight Hook, Motion Blur and The Entangled. Remix LP is downloaded and awaiting listen.

Well, you won't be disappointed. Glad mantra was remixed by mat zo

Gib help

Why is he so good?
youtube.com/watch?v=15-puRct2TM

He's good because he's on shogun, and they have some of the best talent come off, like noisia, aquasky, Rockwell, alix Perez, and spectrasoul

Need for mirrors needs more recognition, just like signs and posij

He's going on fucking everything. Fuck he out Full Cycle'd the old Full Cycle crew and gave em the best release since the restart. It's insane.

I think that the best label from quality is vision, and even if the label released barely any releases minus the upbeats and noisia, the music is incredible. Then shogun, then bad taste, and then ram records, and at the end, hospital

Bump

Who /gta/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=eMkdtMQH7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=pgznrr_oWNk

Fuck yea. Dem rollers

I wish the latest games had them. Stuff would go really good in that game, like sub focus and TC

Well then, shall we continue the talking?

DnB raves and pirate radio stations often have MCs rapping over the music.

True, but let's talk about how bad hospital records have been

Is Serum running DnB?
youtube.com/watch?v=zBMZrNfZzkU

>Running?

Is this a typo or did you mean ruining?

I mean't running.