Would Sup Forums be in a relationship with a women with kids?

Would Sup Forums be in a relationship with a women with kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/84026/5-reasons-you-should-never-date-a-single-mother
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

of course. free lolis. need i say more?

Sure.

Pic related?

Already was I hated it so much her kid had adhd tho

My wife has 2 kids frok previous relationships. Why not.

but wut do wit worman?

Only if I'd also be a divorced failure with own kid

It really depends. The dad would have to be gone for good. I'm not going to open the door one day to the father who was just released from prison.

kys

been there. done that. it sucks. baggage baggage baggage.
Nothings new to her because she and her ex did it first. You're gonna feel alone to the new experiences.
Marriage? WHatever for her.
Kids? Here we go again.
Falling in love? Not so special to her.
Moms are fucking reused and recycled girlfriends. Get you a fresh one.

nope, couldnt raise someone elses kid.

>implying he could raise his own kid

Does fucking my mom count?

>implying anyone wants to raise any kid

No.
This.

Have sex with your own mom

No kids because you are the kid

New question

ill never have kids, i would just find it weird raising someone elses.

only if the kids are daughters

;)

No that's why I fuck them till their knocked up and leave.

returnofkings.com/84026/5-reasons-you-should-never-date-a-single-mother

as some one who grew up with an other man in the house

it's not nice the man might say yeah i love those kids but inreality he hates the kids and will never love them maybe it's biological or something

but they will do anything to fuck with them
and just not give a fuck about them

I've fucked a single mom once, was alright I guess, nothing really noteworthy. She got clingy so I ended that

C-c-c-cuck.

did it first fucko

This!

Yes, but not with a nigra.

that's bullshit my mom was s single mother and she didn't give a shit about us any way me

she would do anything to make the guy happy even tho he cheated on her hahaha

When I lived in Korea, I dated a woman with a two year old girl from a previous marriage. It was alright. Pic related

>returnofkings.com
>black people pictures
>George BROWN

Kek.
Nigger website telling nigger to leave kids.

My ex had a kid, I think I miss the kid more than I miss her most of the time.

>returnofkings

right as rain

fuk yea, 2 women for the price of 1, I'll take it

the only chick that ever showed some interest in me thats actually within my reach has a kid.
She's pretty hot and fuckable, just the fact the kid is there makes me reconsider. If he was out of the picture I'd be plowing that thick ass as we speak.

She seems like a bit of a psycho tho, can't risk a single fuck because she might drag me into some rape shit and whatnot.

What do anons? risk it for the fuck and lose my v card or hope for the end of the world where I can get a free card on rape?

See, I can respect that. Korean gooks are the slant master race. You didn't marry her, so that makes it a win.

Take it from a guy who has, they are unstable, clingy and the kid/s are just a barrier between you and the woman. They suffocate the relationship and stop you being able to do normal couple things.

Dated a girl for a year with kids and i hated their goddamn guts, moany/clingy little assholes you're expected to like.

Stay away from that shit guys do yourselves a favour no matter how hot she is, take it from this user

if the kid was fuckable

Yes

A woman with a child will always put that child above you. Is it fair that you put them first, but they will never do so for you?

I don't want to sound rude or offensive, but considering that birth control, contraception and abortion (at least until Trump makes a few supreme court picks) are all legal. It was her choice to have a child and she should understand and have understood how that would steer the next 20+ years of her life.

This

Did you just live my life for the past year? Never again. Fuck the mom and leave. Dont make it a relationship.

Truth. There are a million other women without children out there.

>the only chick that ever showed some interest in me thats actually within my reach has a kid.

if youre on a dating website, and nobody is talking to you, just re-filter the result so it shows single moms. everybody you talk with will respond

I don't go on websites like that. The chick I know is a local, shes practically ready to suck my dick she's just waiting for a green light which I won't give because of the kid, and she knows everybody else will keep her away as well because of the same reason so shes desperate

Would you faggots play someone else's gamesave? Because that's what you are basically doing. Why date some rekt ass pussy when there is plenty of new shit available.

One good reason not doing this:

Kids will never talk to you again after you break up with mom.

So you lose out years of nurturing for the mother & child.

You'll end up old, alone and kidless wondering what the hell happened.

How so??

Also, yeah, that kid, you're gonna have to actually want to be around it.
She's gonna spend time with her kid and love it and all that shit.
You don't think it's going to happen, but you'll get jealous.
Then you're gonna have to buy that kid stuff.
And I mean she's gonna expect you to. If ya'll go out, you've gotta bring something back for the souvenir of a broken relationship (the child)
You gotta car? Back seats gonna look like shit.
Car is gonna get beat up and scratched up and smell like rotten milk.
You're home? Trashed. Food smeared in your carpet, shit on the walls. Kids gonna ruin your furniture and tear up your personal stuff.
It's a fucking nightmare. and you're not gonna be allowed to get mad at her kid or she's gonna act all mother bear and cuck you out, make you accept that her kid is an asshole, and you will have to lay down and take it, or break up.
Man, don't do it. She's already proven that she doesn't care how much she fucks up her life having a kid. Whaddya thinks gonna happen if you knock her up? She'll have that brat. Then you got two to deal with. Now you gotta get insurance and pay for all the bulshit and she can't work because she has to stay home and watch the kids and you're a goddam ATM for her and her brats.
Don't. Do. It.
Repeat after me. Don't do it.
Sure, she's easy and vulnerable and wants someone because she knows nobody wants to deal with her kid.
Sure it's an easy af lay.
Get you a fresh one.
Work a little harder for something way better.

Is it true their pussy is sideways?

depends
am i in a relationship with the kids, too?

what if you are dating a guy and he has a son
DO you just never talk to him or his son again?

Aim lower than your usual standards, and you can find divorced bitches struggling with life that will literally do any sexually degrading thing you tell them in an effort to prove how special you are. I "dated" a nurse, 6/10 who was so fucking happy that I paid attention to her and had money that she would lock her kid in his bedroom while I did what i felt like with her. I remember making her kneel in front of the kids door while he was pounding on it to get out and dumping a gigantic load on her face. Made her wipe it off and eat it.

Dating a single mom from Norco? You're really living the dream, user.

Lemme ask you a question.
Is she getting child support for this kid?
How's she making money?
Do you think she's gonna complain if you knock her up, it doesn't work out, and she has another brat to add to the welfare queen palace?
Best be careful son. Some women are twisted.
If she's already low, she can go lower to survive. Don't think you're so special cause' she wants to suck your dick. Getting laid's easy, gettin head's easy, and you can get it anywhere.
Best make sure she's clean too.

Nothing about that statement, violates the rules. Now if that post had an illegal picture attached, then that would be something I guess you could shitpost about. But instead, you look like a filthy nigger cuck faggot that tries way to hard.

3/10 for reply

fucking kill yourself, moral normal faggot

Another reason why not to.
The kid will feel neglected.
The kid will not feel loved.
The kid will soon grow up alone and confused in this world.
I won't risk that shit. He is only human.

No, just slightly slanted, like their eyes.

not a nigger woman with kids

Your a perspective one aren't you little guy

Nope. I ain't no cuck.

Tried it, didnt work. Im not into supporting other guys offspring.

You're aiming to be in a relationship for the rest of your life. You need to have as much in common in possible for that to work. You also need to work hard to maintain that relationship.

A single mother gave up. She had the audacity to get knocked up, & then find a new husband to take care of her children. This holds true for every mother, and that is that she will defend her kid in every situation over you, + the fact that you have to get along with the little brat, and if the kid has some age, you will never be treated like the man of the house and the kid will hate you.

A single mom can work out, but you must find someone with a pleasing natural personality. See her good side and her very worst.

Shits true.
My ex and I would lock the door and the brat would go ballistic while we were fucking. We'd take advantage of any reason to give a time out to get five fucking minutes to ourselves.
It sucks. Get a girl with no fucking kids that you can:
A:fuck, cuddle,and go to bed undisturbed with
B:wake up and shower together w/o a brat in the way
C:go on dates with PISSING everyone off with her brat
D:a girl that will always have time for you

It's not that bad honestly. It all depends on the girl.
My girls baby daddy turned out to be a closet fag so they broke up. Her kid is three and other than torturing me with Frozen 400 times a week, she's chill as hell. Her dad watches her on the weekend so we get to do our own thing.
To he honest, there's no other way idealisticly I could have gotten a girl as hot that worships the ground I work on.

Mom needs to stop swallowing so much cum and raise her kid then

I'm not down for several reasons. Tops being children find me sexually attractive and it makes me all kinds of uncomfortable being around them. That being said, I'm forty nine and date girls in their twenties so it's not super common for them to have childten.

Really that confused, faggot? I bet you have hiv.

she got the kid when she was like 15, father went to jail after they "broke up". I think she likes me because I've seen other guys talk to her and she didn't seem to show much interest.

If I had other options to get laid I would not even consider her, trust me, but since I am what I am and she's a solid 7/10 I'd take up the opportunity if I knew its a good decision.

Thing is, I'd prefer to get that fuck out of the way and then leave, but she seems like the type that would try to persuade me to stay with her and the kid which is a no no for me, the kid has the potential to be a degenerate like his father and I ain't falling for that shit.

shes a young mother, Im not really looking to get into a relationship with her. We both pretty much was to fuck eachother just my idea is to keep it casual and potentially leave if I'm not interested anymore. She most likely looks for someone to look after the kid + have a fuck every now and then

That's the problem right there. If a woman has to be broken by some asshole in order to be available on the market, it's like getting discounted furniture because it's been torn up some.

the only reason to get kids is to propagate your own inferior genes, why should I spend my time and money nurturing someone else's???

Only if they're my kids.

I get your point, but not everyone chooses to get shit on in life. It would have been one thing if she got knocked up by a weed dealer or something.

Perhaps provided the mother was hot and the kid/s were mine/not a little shit.

yeah dawg. dated a single mom. hawt as hell. she was nice, sweet, smart, ect but that goddamn kid was fucking everything up on the reg.

I'm not into adopting.

I won't raise someone else's kid, it doesn't make any difference that I'd also be living with the biological mother.

DO YOU NIGGAS KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO RAISE A KID?

The average cost of raising a child born in 2013 up until age 18 for a middle-income family in the U.S. is approximately $245,340 (or $304,480, adjusted for projected inflation), according to the latest annual “Cost of Raising A Child” report from the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

So if I forego hsving kids, and just sock that money away in a conservative ETF, roughly 17 grand a year, in the time it takes to raise a fuck trophy, I could be retired in Thailand or Belize or someplace.

FUCK. That. This is particularly scary because often, people who have kids have multiple kids.

Not if they're not mine

my kids? yes.

some nigger's kids? Nope.

Only if I get to fuck the kid too

What do you fucking think with? Ofcourse a mom would put her kids first like any good mother should do you fucking retard. It's their child, think for once you neckbeard conservative.

No. Kids are fucking annoying, disgusting and a waste of time and money.
If you are happy taking care of somebody else's genes, then you don't deserve a women only for yourself.

Never change, Sup Forums

I'm 31. I have little choice at this point...

I fully agree with you. I wasn't saying that she shouldn't place her child above me, I was saying I expect her to. That's why she could never put another partner at the same level they would put her on.

Remember when dating me...
My time is valuable.
You are taking away time from my miniature painting.
Be sure to make it worth it.

Getthelube.com

no. i accept that this places extreme limitations on my prospects, but this is something i cannot compromise on.

Uh, blended families are super common now. You're just a bitter virgin.

yes if you love the woman than it shouldn't matter about her past relationships

if you truly love her and she has children then they may not be your children genetically but they are your children now.

#whitetrashtroubles

nice quads.

but seriously through. her time is no more valuable than yours. that's why I highly suggest never having kids. Do what you want to do with your life, don't waste your time on and money on a kid, hell even painting faggot dolls like that is a better use of resources than a kid.

Man this is totally true. Not even kidding I dated a girl with a one year old daughter and she would run up to me with open arms and a big ass smile on her face every time I went over to see her mum. That was the only time I ever felt appreciated or loved

who is that

some girl who is somehow a member of the Walton family

REKT
KEK