Stop dividing us

stop dividing us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
abcnews.go.com/US/dylann-roof-faces-sentencing-federal-death-penalty-case/story?id=44510754
hewillnotdivide.us/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_democracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_barrier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kys

If anything it's the left separating themselves from others

>not realizing the op is posting a meme

newfags

US politics is inherently adversarial and divisive.

"Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary." - H.L Mencken

You're about a few hundred years too late to change it.

I'm glad he got prison time

shia labeouf trying to meme himself.
never gonna happen.
also sage

top meme aktually

>transformer onii-chan, i'm lost, can you help me?
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US BITCH
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>screams in agony and explodes*

NEVAR FAGGIT

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

no

got a link to his arrest on video?

OPTIMUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Anybody watching right now? Is the blue hoodie guy and his girl from Sup Forums? Seems like he and the girl are undercover.

They just removed the "wall"

go back and fap to traps and dont forget to keep telling yourself you are not a faggot

Pizza is about the only thing that they all have in common, one of the chick's there is a to the death sjw talking about slavery to a new level

They have kids there now, it's not going to get interesting until they leave and far later today. Fuck. Night will be good though.

I just logged on to HWNDU...
fences are down.
Bunch of tourists milling around.
One fag reciting Shakespeare into the camera.
Another guy, for some unknown fucking reason, had a Pizza delivered
and is showing it to the Camera! LMAO
No more HWNDU chant.
Shyboy LaBoofus is nowhere to be seen.

My biggest complaint...is where is the little brown fuckrat Jazzy Jade Smithsly?!!
What a fucking coward.

#BLM
#I'mwoke

Nah, the right has been spitting in the face of the left for years.

Neither side wants to compromise, and now the left is buckling down to make their own Tea Party.

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheh hows your movie doing? Jw

It's getting interesting now. Some guy said this speaker is a politician or something.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Did this just turn into a ylyl thread? If so I lost to your dumb ass!

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US. NOW DIVIDE MY ASSCHEEKS AND EAT MY SHIT-FILLED ASSHOLE.

REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE

ISIS alert!

NO HATE, NO FEAR, IMMIGRANTS ARE WELCOME HERE NO HATE, NO FEAR, IMMIGRANTS ARE WELCOME HERE

Everyone saying "he will not divide us" look like mindless retards.

REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE

Oc

still 50 IQ points higher than Trump supporters

Apparently this is the land of Transgender women from mexico.

>He will not divide us!
>PRAISE KEK!!!11!!!! HAIL PEPE!!1! HEIL DADDY TRUMP HEIL THE GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP!1!!!!! TENDIES TENDIES TENDIES! BRRAAAAHHHPPP *sharts and pees a little*

Choose one, trumpcuck.

x/2

I believe that graphic because it was posted on Sup Forums and everything is fact on Sup Forums

one love!

he will nut inside us

kek

I love you, user. Just know that. And those like you, I love you too. We will defend America from tyranny soon. We will kill and die for liberty if necessary. Hail Lady Liberty!

>projecting this much

Yea liberals totally have no bias.

see

>PRAISE KEK!!!11!!!! HAIL PEPE!!1! HEIL DADDY TRUMP HEIL THE GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP!1!!!!! TENDIES TENDIES TENDIES! BRRAAAAHHHPPP *sharts and pees a little*
>(You): the post

i'm sure opening up a million shit-tier manufacturing jobs no one wants to do is going to improve your quality of life tremendously, as opposed to, you know, qualifying yourself for something that is actually in demand. assuming you want capitalism to actually sustain itself, that is.

hot off the press

He will not divide us- is the meme of Trump's presidency, already better than all the trumpcuck memes they shilled for Trump.

This meme is also producing OC.

holy fuck. i actually just learned something on Sup Forums?????/
Thanks, user. I've got some reading on this guy to do.

Notice there aren't any taxpayers there.
Just "streetkids", bums, teenagers, out of workers, homeless and hippies.

nt but you're just assuming

>I know it's true that Dubai has taken no refugees but it contradicts my narrative
>I live under a rock and think Abu Dhabi is poor
Which one are ya

here's sanity
this Sup Forumsrother speaks the truth.

trump isn't dividing america, the liberals are.
shut your spoiled little pieholes and live with it. conservatives had to sit and watch you burn the american flag, now it's their turn.

quit crying about divisiveness, you're the cause. grow the fuck up.

You're not even watching it right now, you retard. There's whole families in front of the camera right now.
>$1 loaned to you deposited in your bank account by the Trump administration for this post

>Yea, let´s divide and chant: HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.
Shia LeTARD...
what a cartoon.

someone with a brain

yet you quickly forget Trump's entire campaign ran on division, his main hook is to -build an ineffectual dividing wall- across the border, it doesn't get much more literal to the term than that. politics itself is division.

do you not see a problem with illegal immigration? You might want to get out of your mother basement and see the real world.

Trumpcucks don't forget, they openly lie, just like Trump does.

For the longest time I thought he was talking about a metaphorical wall not an actual wall. Then I realized that Trump was literally retarded.

abcnews.go.com/US/dylann-roof-faces-sentencing-federal-death-penalty-case/story?id=44510754

FYI

>I thought he was talking about a metaphorical wall not an actual wall
Never underestimate human stupidity.

>abcnews.go.com/US/dylann-roof-faces-sentencing-federal-death-penalty-case/story?id=44510754
Is this old I thought he was already sentenced

It's old news a little, I'm just posting a reminder.

He gon die.

What state did this take place in?

He got federally sentenced to death, for the federal crime. There's also a trial in the state he did the crime, South Carolina. I don't know why they need to do a state trial, he can't get executed any deader than dead.

>What's next for man facing death penalty?

if i was a betting man i'd probably go with death, definitely death

jadeen were only there the first day

I guess in a way you could get multiple concurrent death sentences. But you're right, consecutive death sentences would be..."overkill"

This is art

A state trail would only matter if he got sentenced to time in prison, so it's just a waste of time and resources to give him a state trial. I'm not sure but he'd get over 100 years of life in prison, still overkill.

Shia you damn Jew you could have fucked Megan Fox if you weren't a self hating Jew

>state trial

fixed

He did fuck her. He Transformed the fuck out of her pussy.

He will not divide us.
He will nut divide us.
He will nut inside us.
Human Gingivitis.

EVIL NAZI VIRUS
EVIL NAZI VIRUS
EVIL NAZI VIRUS
EVIL NAZI VIRUS
EVIL NAZI VIRUS

''thanks Sup Forums for the pizza''
aw u guys

and yet another delusional thread

He will not divide us. Now divide my buttchecks and eat the delish chocolate pudding within.

Weevil snatching Iras
Weevil snatching Iras
Weevil snatching Iras
Weevil snatching Iras
Weevil snatching Iras

hewillnotdivide.us/

divide this *grabs zero*

No

He will not divide us.

lord kek is please. stay the same user.

>Homer: literally (You)
Doh!

>he will not divide us
>assaults man because he has different political views

shia labeouf is a liberal role model

Anyone see brittanyventi twitch chat the fuck out of that cesspool yesterday?

I can't take all the credit for it, wizard of cause made the first chant I wrote.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_democracy

It's been a tradition since my grandpappy to punch nazi's in the face.

Do you not see something really fucken weird about building walls in this day and age? You know who has a southern wall? Fucken North Korea. It's time for America to grow up, the world is done with walls

Basic egg subscribers
Basic egg subscribers
Basic egg subscribers
Basic egg subscribers
Basic egg subscribers

>says walls don't work
well look at this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_barrier

Your grandpappy is the kind of person these lunatics would call a nazi.

Lasic veg subprimers
Lasic veg subprimers
Lasic veg subprimers
Lasic veg subprimers
Lasic veg subprimers

Call me Leonidas
Call me Leonidas
Call me Leonidas
Call me Leonidas
Call me Leonidas

>zimbabwe
>china
>Saudi arabia

Americans are fucken degenerates too. You are literally the only english-speaking nation that feels like it needs a big slab of concrete to keep people off it's shitpile.