Found some weird cunt on Facebook that kills cats...

Found some weird cunt on Facebook that kills cats, eats them and takes pics then posts on the town page talking like he's cooked on some heavy shit.

This isn't a personal request or anything but I know some of you don't like animal cruelty so just showing this weird cunt for who he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

ssaa.org.au/hunting/what-you-can-hunt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not illegal to kill your cat for food, as long as you do it humanely...

No different than a pig or chicken your moralfag

His posts are pretty funny but he seems fucked in the head

I'm not being a moral fag, I think the bloke is pretty funny actually, but he's killing other peoples cats kek

With that one he got a snake to bite it, not sure if that's humane or not but yeah he cooked a kitten alive too.

post moar

Rightio

What country/state does this guy live in?

why no police called?

Broken Hill / Cockburn in far north western NSW, Australia.

holy moly

....so again I ask, why doesn't anyone call the police that is in that facebook group

Yeah apparently they've tried but they don't want to step in, cucked police here

He sure knows how to cook 'em though

This guy seems like a fuckhead, but Australia has a huge feral cat problem. So much so that people actually hunt them as a game species.
ssaa.org.au/hunting/what-you-can-hunt/

Yeah heaps of cats have been coming here lately similar to the problem in Kalgoorlie, I wouldn't mind if they were feral cats, he's either shitposting by saying they're other peoples cats or actually killing other peoples cats like he's saying, the methods used to kill them don't seem very humane to me, if he's killing feral ones then good on him, just retarded that he's boasting about it

"nothing like a bit of chinese tucker :)" lmao

He's got some sense of humour

>Australia

There's your answer

you don't say?

kek, them people getting mad.

is that watermelon?

looks like it haha

looks like when in that malcom in the middle episode he explained that they made stew from food they didnt eat las week and they mixed everything

had to include the cat to spice things up of course