So I sort of fell in love with this girl at work...

So I sort of fell in love with this girl at work. We were talking for a couple of months and she told me that something I do a lot upsets her because she was starting to like me.

Later on she told me she has genital herpes. I was feeling very emotionally attached to her, and I honestly wanted to see us last for awhile. Maybe raise a family or something. I don't know.

I remember thinking, I could live with genital herpes. You know? Could you? If you really loved the girl, would you fuck her knowing she has genital herpes?

She broke it off with me Friday (a few days ago) because she's quitting her job. I asked her if anything that was there between us had died and she said "yes and no." That I'm a different person from talking face to face vs messaging. I don't see it.

I eventually got her to be straight with me and not lie so fucking much. She said maybe we weren't "ment" to be more than friends.

Did I just escape from a future of venereal disease and embarrassment?

Please be serious. Sup Forums is my home.

>accepting anything less than an intact hymen
>accepting herpes

wth is wrong with you? Forget that whore, let her spread her disease to other degenerates on craigslist.

She isn't really a whore. Some asshole abused her trust and fucked her over with the disease. Now she has to live with it. I'm trying to fall out of love. I guess that helped. Thank you.

no you dont want a diseased person. she did you a favor by saying she has the herps. wtf find a clean person

If it's easy enough to "abuse her trust" that some dude with herpes managed to raw dog her then she's a whore.

Whores are great, until they're VD ridden, but you wouldn't marry one unless you were a serious cuck.

Thank you guys. I think you might be right. I'll just fap to other bitches and be more active or something.

I'll move the fuck on. I'm better than that and I deserve better.

Thanks!

DId you both work at a Walmart kek

The first thing you can do once you get to a chicks house, is check her medicine cabinet. If she's got valtrex, get the fuck out of there!

I'm a senior software engineer at an oil and gas company. She was brought on to translate English to Spanish for the technical writers. But she hated her job and the commute. Now she's going to work at a tire shop in sales.

I just have a really big thing for Mexican chicks. They're fucking hot. This one in particular drove me wild. Even after she told me about the herpes.

I know it sounds stupid, but if you felt the way I did, you would understand.

she's a whore, don't be a fucking cuck you faggot.

>Sup Forums is my home
Herpes is nothing but a scare campaign, who gives a shit. Go for it

no, you're a pussy, get over it

Thanks for the advice, bro! She never invited me over. She only came to my place. But in the future, I will keep an eye out for Valtrex to avoid getting herpes.

To be fair, almost no girl out there is a virgin when they hit 18.. But to date and think about having kids with someone with a disease is a whole different story, OP should have said he was gay to keep away from her or something

about 20% americans have herpes
more than 60% europeans have herpes

it's annoying at times, but nothing you couldn't live with. only bothers you when sick, exhausted, stressed or in a vitamine B defficiency.

and yes, thanks for asking, I have it too. it's been in our family at least for the last three generations.

uh 90% of world population has some form of herpes..

I didn't find out about the herpes until later on after she told me she liked me. It was too late to say anything polite to back out. But honestly I didn't want to. I really liked her as a person. She was cute and funny. A friend at work told me that the lust in the beginning can get me trapped into something that will fuck me over forever. I didn't tell him about her genital herpes. But he said she might annoy the living shit out of me in a few years and I wouldn't know it because it's too early to tell.

I'm moving on. At least I will try to. This bitch really got to me.

90% of the world is a fagget. What's your point, fagget?

Are you fucking stupid? She fucked some guy who fucked a lot of other people. She probably didn't even know his name. Women emotionally manipulate men, mostly through lying and fake tears. Stop listening to your dick and start listening with your brain.

You can never have kids with this women, she is tainted. You will never be happy. She will probably cheat on you with some douche who will give her even more diseases at some point.

doesn't matter if you get herpes, its just a scare tactic by religious groups u cuck

Woah... I never really thought about it in that light. That's exactly what I needed to hear. Do I unfriend her on facebook? Delete her number? Block her? Or do I remain friends but keep my distance? Like it's seriously going to hurt me when I see her update her relationship status with some douche bag.

Like, she fucking lies through her teeth. I don't even know if she was telling the truth about the genital herpes. I can't distinguish the truth from the lies.

Maybe there was nothing wrong with her in the first place and she just honestly didn't like me as much as she thought she did. So that was a method of trying to scare me away.

Block her on everything and move on with life

bump

I didn't realize there were so many elliot rodgers on Sup Forums

I mean i figured there were a few but damn...

This is her. She's just so angelic. Especially in person. I saw past her disease and fell for her regardless. I don't think I'm an Elliot Rodger. That dude went on a killing spree and an heroed. I just wanted to fuck the bitch regardless of her disease.

>intact hymen
You have absolutely no clue what a hymen looks like and can look like... the myth of an "intact" hymen is simply stupid if you know just a little bit about the maidenhead. The fact this myth still survives tells a lot about the ignorance about sex in a society.

>about 20% americans have herpes
>more than 60% europeans have herpes
That's an understatement. Up to 90% of all people have antibodies to the virus (which means they carry it) - if you add the chickenpox virus (which is also a herpes virus), pretty much everyone carries it... the only question is: do you only carry it or does it break out sometimes.

Well use a fucking condom retard

She broke up with me. She's ignoring me now so I can't really try to get her back.

So you were in a relationship and never fucked? Are you a 30yo virgin OP?

wait you were in relationship?

I'm 26 and she is 21.

It only lasted a few months. She never wanted to go out to dinner or anything. We went to lunch a few times.

We never kissed. Just held hands and hugged. She only came to my house a few times. I just kind of gave her the tour. I have a pretty nice house, and I thought maybe if I could show her how financially stable I am, that maybe she would be more inclined to stick around.

It wasn't the case. I'm just not for her I guess. And thanks to you guys, I know I dodged a bullet. I was willing to see past the herpes, because I was really falling for the girl. But she has so many issues.

I can't let someone like that drag me down. I just had this feeling about her like she was the one. Call me a stupid cuck fagget if you'd like, but just being honest.

I came here for advice and help and Sup Forums delivered because you guys are the shit. You helped me see things in a different light.

Thank you.

She doesnt even look that good tbh, 5-6/10 tbh

You really think she's a 5 or a 6? Because to me she's Mexican Vanilla.

Kinda tbh but probs an 8+ to you since you like mexican girls i guess. To me they're just normal

Lol, go right ahead! Please, nobody take advice from this imbecile.

You were ready to settle with a tramp who is marked by an STD that is for life.

You're a fucking cuck lol, also what she meant by you're different in person to messages is because you're a beta bitch who doesn't treat her like a hot little STD riddled fucking whore.

i'd rather have my hand than herpes or genital warts or something else that LASTS FOR LIFE

Well, I had chickenpox, so technically, I have the herps. It's kinda lame, but whatever.

If you like a girl, then I guess it doesn't really matter what she has. That being said, the herpes wasn't the real problem. The real problem is that she couldn't be straight with you. Damaged or not, at her age, she's too immature to give a genuine chance to. All she did was prove her immaturity, and in THAT way, yes, you did dodge a bullet.

If you can, be her friend. If she won't let you, that's on her, not you. Just know that for as long as she lives, she will never have anyone care for her, as much as you could have. And that's HER loss, not yours.

Moron, if he really wanted to fuck her condom wouldn't protect 100% but it would help, you'd need other measures yes but fuck it, its just herpes

Agreed. You'd need a whole body condom, because grinding, riding, and juice getting into micro abrasions.

Doesn't matter had sex

Point taken.