Ask an actual autist anything

Ask an actual autist anything

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/042293_vaccines_autism_medical_studies.html
greenmedinfo.com/blog/200-evidence-based-reasons-not-vaccinate-free-research-pdf-download
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/no-mmr-autism-link-large-study-vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated-kids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

favorite game that is not Sonic?

I don't have one

do you usually know what to do with your arms?

Not even Minecraft?

stick them in my ass

I have played my fair share of minecraft ubt I'm not into it anymore

Does you draw good?

>Actual autist as well

Do you sometimes wish you had polio instead too?

oll

How do you know that you're an autist?
When were you diagnosed, etc?

Which character from MLP:FiM do you most identify with?

I have an autist who works for me and he means well but he's a fucking pain in the ass who can't follow instructions and I'm about ready to shitcan him. Any advice for actually turning that faggot around and making a useful productive employee out of him? Because I do have a heart, my patience has just gotten really thin.

I'm not autistic but this pepe is basically me.

Protip: You're probably autistic

What does he do for you?

Anything specific he does wrong?

He's a satellite technician. He cuts corners every which way in order to get finished faster and it generates trouble calls and pisses off customers. And it isn't because I overload him with work. I've given him ONE job for the day and he still does it.

Is the autistic screeching meme applicable to you

I think I'm autistic how can I tell?

no
I used to draw a lot as a kid but I never got the interest for it

yes

I've pretty much knew that I was different since I started school. My teachers would treat me in a different way and nobody would be my friend. Also I liked to be alone all the time.
When I was 18 I went to see a shrink and she told me I had aspergers after seeing her for half a year

I don't watch MLP

Give him a partener, I don't have a job only small jobs here and there and having someone who helps me and tells me what to do really helps

kek
can't think of anything relative

see a doctor

He probably thinks he's better at his job for finishing faster

That bad? Why?

>actual autisit
>I don't watch MLP

Liar

Now hold on, we didn't ask him if he watched anime.

Do you have a sense of humour?

Autism is a fucking meme

>Give him a partener
I've done this and it's only a short term solution. I need my people to be able to work independently and as soon as he's back on his own, he starts fucking shit up again.
I think this is true but I've explained to him repeatedly that doing the job properly is more important than doing it fast. I'm not sure about how autists think, though, so am I trying to communicate in the wrong way? Like I said I think he's a good dude at the end of the day, but he could fuck up a wet dream.

because autism really fucks up your social skills... like really.
I keep reading and hearing that we think and experience things in a different and I've always tried to be "normal" but so far no luck.
I want, friends, gf, family, a normal job etc. but it just doesn't work

I actually hate the sterotypical autist
I will admit I fap to fur and r34 most of the time but that's because I jsut don't like looknig at people

I don't watch anime either

OK yeah, what animes you watch?

If you actually want to try and start being normal develop good habits.

Did you receive the MMR vaccine as a child?

Dude leave Sam be. He's trying his hardest but you and George are really hard on him.

yes, but it's usually really shallow
Like shitty memes

yes, and I love it

>work independently and as soon as he's back on his own, he starts fucking shit up again.

working alone can be a good thing for autist if they know what they are doing. But then again every autisticperson is different so maybe try talking to him.

probably
but I'm pretty sure the reason for my autism is that my mom smoked when she was pregnant with me

While every autist is somewhere else on the spectrum, I can confirm it does in fact fucking ruin your social skills.

I see. Any hobbies?

>he could fuck up a wet dream.
kek

OPs mom

I think if he's still fucking up his job after being told what he's doing wrong, he shouldn't be given many more chances just because he's autistic.

I was also vaccinated, I don't believe thats it. While Scientists still debate what causes Autism i think it's related to either my genetics or the way i was brought up at a young age, my father and my brother have bad ADHD.

naturalnews.com/042293_vaccines_autism_medical_studies.html
greenmedinfo.com/blog/200-evidence-based-reasons-not-vaccinate-free-research-pdf-download

you just need to find a cute sub who isn't fat, that will let you do anything to her you want without judgement. huge boost to your confidence, and then you can find a woman that's actually girlfriend material when you're not cripplingly awkward.

the worst part I can't really describe how it feels
I'mnot scared of people or social interactions but it just feels so demending and "off" in a way
so when people ask me why I'm such a loner I just say I don't like people instead of trying to explain it to them

vidya mostly
also modding games but nothing big
I also started collecting WW2 items but I'm going to set up a proper display room first

meh
when my mom was pregnant with me nobody really knew how harmfull it was.

This is what I'm afraid I'm leaning toward. I just want to be sure I've made every good faith effort at reaching him, first.

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/no-mmr-autism-link-large-study-vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated-kids

"I don't believe thats it"
not an argument
see
If you really think that injecting the adult equivalent of 300+ x of multiple neurotoxic substances several times into a child literally as a NEWBORN and up, and mercury leaking into the body from fillings around puberty have no effect on the body and brain, you're pretty brainwashed.

The fact that doctors discussing this are frequently -killed- should give you an indication enough

thats just one meta-study, read more and you'll discover that its not just MMR its vaccines in general. (links in my original post for example)

These substances cross the blood brain barrier and have historically been notorious for causing frontal lobe damage

>but that's just because I don't like looking at people

That is the most sincerely sad thing I've ever heard on Sup Forums

>most sincerely sad thing

I think you meant "realest" thing

people really like me and I have a good amount of friends, but i fin that my only real good quality is being funny, sometimes I try too hard to be funny and I fuck up. I once tried to run up behind my friend and scare the shit out of him but ended up slamming his head into the trunk, feels bad.

you're a good man user, if he's fucking you're shit up then he needs to get laid off good luck.

Have you ever dated?
Do you think you'll ever marry?
Would your partner be an autist as well?

>Have you ever dated?
There really isn't any "dating" where I live, it's mostly just hanging out and most people meet during parties.
I've did my party when I was a teen and I did have girls come onto me and I've made out with a total of 3 girls and they were pretty good looking.
But never had sex or any relationship because I just don't know how
I had a girl that was into my in middle and high school and I really wanted to be her bf but I just didn't know how. One time she even said it straight out to me that she liked me and wanted to be with me but I just didn't know how to respond or how to "bf"

>Do you think you'll ever marry?
not sure
I hope one day to be "normal" and have a family and a wife but I won't hold my breath

>Would your partner be an autist as well?
If she thinks and feels the same way I do then yes

you dont write like an autist at all and i know what im talking about. guess your problem is that you just lack social skills.

well how do autist write?