Find a flaw

Find a flaw

A gang boss that doesn't give a shit if the people who works for him live or die for some reason wants to help all of humanity.

Matt Damon. Eminem and Ninja were lined up to play Max, either of which would have been infinitely more entertaining.

Still enjoyed it.

Hamfisted political allegory, laughable writing, poor world-building, reliance on established names rather than actual merit. There's four.

Mexican memes

>Find a flaw

Lets just let "minorities" overbreed and turn the world to shit then cry about how horrible they've made the world. Then lets attack the white built paradise and give all their shit to the "minorities"

All they did was make everyone feel good for 5 minutes before reality comes crashing back in. They're still overpopulated with not enough to go around. They still won't have enough food. There still wont be enough jobs.

Matt "somehow still a blue collar bostonian even in future LA" Damon

That may have been true if they didn't have those jesus machines that can heal anyone of any ailment in seconds.

It's a remake of Johnny Mnemonic.

Not one of you plebs has recognised it. reddit posters leave please

oh yeah, where's my netdiving dolphins and giant cyber-Jesus?

literally GIBSMEDAT

you are all a bunch of seriously fuck8it stupid kids. eevery single movie done by this afrikaans piece of shit are remakes of niche science fiction movies. you are all to retarded to watch anything other than the shit that leaks out of Cameron or Scott's asshole. please leave my board.

everything about it was terrible except for the effects

Kruger didn't win

Just like Lucas, Blompkamp should not be allow to write his own movies.

None. This is literally DamonKino / FosterKino.

Which cost resources to create and operate. Which means more Mexicans that will just continue to breed, consuming the little resources left

Boring movie turned into political bullshit

What I don't get is that old boy could've pulled the coup on ellysium anytime he wanted, why did he wait to stab the usurper? If he really wanted to he had a ton more opportune moments to be king of Elysium.

Boring. Foster's accent is weird.

>All they did was make everyone feel good for 5 minutes before reality comes crashing back in.
You fucking moron they're using automated robots that can produce themselves if they wished it so. There is no shortage of that shit.

I don't own a chemrail ;_;

They made the overpopulation problem even worse with the ending

There were parts that didn't feature motherfucking Kruger