Evolution is a failed ideology

Evolution is a failed ideology

>implying we haven't found homo erectus skulls and bones, and also that we haven't found the tools they used.

>being this autistic

then why are there niggers?

Evolution is a tree, not a line

question was where are the millions of these?
answer is ..... in prison.

that's like saying why do wolves still exist if we have all these other breeds of canine

>evolved from trees
kek atheists just get better

b-but monkeys and humans just share a common ancestor, humans don't derive from monkeys

what

There are millions of them. They're out there shitposting threads like this on Sup Forums, youtube etc.

>thinking everything stupid is autistic
you probably also use "cuck" as your default insult.

Lurk moar.

i fucking lold

it's not an ideology, and it never was. it's just a theory.

I've never used reddit. And I've been here longer than you have. You are everything that is wrong with Sup Forums.

Your mom's just a theory. Scientists are using her to explain why the universe behaves as if it has way more mass than is observable.

OP is one of the millions from the left side

>being this much of a faggot

>i have no idea what the theory if natural selection is; the post; the movie; the game 2

>I've been here longer than you have

Only a newfag would say this

he was talking about the evolutionary path of life you fucking tard

>electric boogaloo

all of the inbetween are extinct and we didn't come from monkeys, just from a common ancestor.

kekkis maximus

Important distinction, the one on the far left is also extinct. All current primates, including us, are its descendants.

except that's not theory of evolution; we didn't evolve from chimps, they are completely different strain of apes with similar features who happen to have the same ancestor as us

The interesting thing being, or course, that the ape on the left if extinct (Ardipithecus), so the image is bollocks anyway.

Right you are.

From google
"We are not descended from any modern “monkeys” or “apes”, rather we share common ancestors with them. (In that sense, the answer is NO to whether we're descended from monkeys). The last ancestor shared by all apes (including humans) would itself probably have qualified as an ape."

Today, there are estimated to be merely 170,000-300,000 chimpanzees left in Africa, and their population is decreasing rapidly.

>only a newfag would say this

only a newfag would say that

Too meta

only a newfag would respond to somebody saying that

only a newfag would respond to saying that

1: Apes have tails
2: You do not have a tail any more.
3: ????
4: PROFIT!

Yeah so the theory is that humans and monkeys SHARE A COMMON ANCESTOR not that we evolved from monkeys.

That would just be retarded.

The word ‘theory’ in The Theory of Evolution does not imply invalidity, scientific theories have been proven and are almost unanimously accepted in the scientific community.

A scientific law is a statement about an observable result that is the same every time. A theory is an attempt to explain the cause behind that result happening.

The theory can change or be supplanted based on new understanding, the law is the observable result and should not ever change unless it wasn't legitimately observed in the first place.

A law is just a statement on fact based on something you can observe objectively, a theory is an attempt to explain the causes behind that law.

Evolution proved.

I wish I had a prehensile tail. That would be fucking awesome!

>The word ‘theory’ in The Theory of Evolution does not imply invalidity,

Correct

>scientific theories have been proven

No, they cannot ever be definitively proven, evidence can always emerge and if it does, even the most established theories might need to b discarded.

>and are almost unanimously accepted in the scientific community.

Back to be ing correct.

would males have tail envy?

cherry picking semantics is not winning a discussion.

No. It just shows that OP's picture is not flawless.

Undoubtedly.

The genes responsible for generating a tail have to still be in our genetic code somewhere. Why is no one researching how to turn those back on?

>Thinking the step one ape is also the modern ape

Assuming this is bait but also assume you havnt read Darwin or Dawkins.

For people that are actually this retarded, WE didn't evolve from Apes, Apes and Humans have a COMMON ANCESTOR.

Evolution is most observable with diseases as viruses especially mutate fast. There are however also longterm studies on fruit flies where they could improve the population genome by artificially delaying mating. After 40 generations they were significantly more longlived&stronger as they made longevitiy artificially relevant for selection pressure by making it a requirement for mating