Be white

>Be white
>But not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hewillnotdivide.us/

im a mulatto,but i pass as a white person :D How does that make you feel?

>be proud of being white
>this means you have to be a dick to other races

Explain yourself

other white people don't have the same problems as me

I do
14 88

this :D

It literally makes no sense in being proud of accomplishments that aren't your own.

I have the same amount of pride in my white skin as I do in the fact that I have toenails.

I have pride in what I can do, what I've done and where I'm going with my life, not something insanely stupid like skin color.

>being proud of something you didn't control or achieve

i care about how rational people think, not about thair skin

It's "not supporting white pride", without the BUT. Learn how to copy threads properly, you fucking beefheaded piece of retarded dipshit bitch

but being black means you have endured years of slavery and sheitz which us white scum cant possibly understand

There's no such thing as the 'white' race. Being white is not an ethnicity - and even then there is no such thing as a pure ethnicity. All human beings are related to each other at some point in time. Do you understand how evolution works? Your entire philosophy (if you can call it that) is completely flawed. And why would you be proud of being 'white' - what have you got it common with other 'white' people? It's just plain fucking moronic. Deeply, deeply stupid.

well, you'll pass as a white person if you kill somebody. If you get an important job (president of some organization, for instance) you'll be considered black.

haha! you were a reptile!!

Don't support it for the same reason I don't support BLM. It's racism masked by anti-racism. I want both you and them burned alive.

Who gives a fuck? Just cause some morons think their black skin is something worth celebrating, you're gonna go and do the same stupid thing?

Think for yourself, faggot.

I am Spanish (Vazco) boy antifa. And i love kick white nazi asses in my country. Come here and we will have fun with your ass.

Best pickup line I've heard since prison

I say send the black people back to africa then send the halfricans back to halfrica or enslave them all.

i do tho

I'm not an insecure faggot who takes pride in something I didn't achieve with effort.

>implying I don't support White pride
>Implying I haven't supported the White pride movement in the past
Please do not assume such things about me

when someone knocks you Nazis out, why do you cry and run away?

that's not honorable or dignified.

even a JEW would fight back.

Pride is something you work hard for, not something you're born into. You shouldn't find pride in being 5'9 with a pre exposed hereditary condition of developing early colon cancer.

>even a JEW would fight back.

6 million didn't fight back a couple of years ago. Didn't turn out so well for them.

No, you have endured slavery by your own, the whites simply bought you off the slave traders from africa, you were given rights, food, clothes, thaught a proper language and learned how to work, whites built civilization, you are a leech and nothing more, i wish i was white

they don't do crime
they don't go bonkers when i make a racist joke
they think like me
they like the same memes
that's what I have common with my white bros, can niggers say the same?

Whites have failed.

Whites (in red states not blue) = the largest bloc on welfare in America. southern whites are lazy, jobless, anti-intellectual, anti-education, and they're meth-addicted filth.

tbh whites deserve to be a relic. and they will be. in about 30-40 years, most people will be biracial.

Cuz why should i spend my time caring on something as stupid as dark chocolate and white chocolate, i like both chocolates equally

Look at this white faggot. This is all you. Fucking white pussy ass bitches.

KEK you holocaust deniers have sure changed your tact

WOWSERS!

I don't want to fuck my sister.

Also I'm not insecure about my dick size.

you aren't shit, euro-beaner

THIS... is one of the 'finest' examples of a white American male today.

Sad!

because white supremacists are just as degenerate and retarded as any other racist radical group.

pic related: WE WUZ NAZIS AND SHIT. WE WUZ ALL WHITE
also I know this is bait

keep saying that cuck
you won't do shit but put words up on a forum and act like you are big and tough

trump's exposed 'white nationalists' as total cucks, to the world.

before all of trump's fuckery, I had no idea how weak, stupid, trashy and jew-cucked whites were.

I've been red-pilled. Not too enthused with these realizations.

I'm proud to be English, Dutch, and Polish. Not necessarily being white. European pride I can get behind

Mediterraneans created the best of European civilization (in other words, non-whites), indeed ancient Greece and Rome were the apogees of what would become European (white) civilization in terms of achievment and progress, Europeanns, the British and the French and the Germans are arguably merely the hangers on of these two greater civilizations. Also, the Nazis which you claim to support were your ancestors enemies and would have quite happily wiped all of you out in the war. How do you feel about that?

you obviously don't know what a meme is nor do you realize that almost everything here for comical effect

Wewwww!

Fat, diabeetus-ridden white people! The Pride of The White Race!

ya took the bait.

and now you're angry.

Step 1. Read her shirt.
Step 2. Continue with day.