Daily reminder that you will never be as strong or as brave as your grandfather

Daily reminder that you will never be as strong or as brave as your grandfather

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LvCcno2Ucb8&t=1
youtube.com/watch?v=8MZlMMvXz1A&t=24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

greatest generation my ass, have fun dying for jews you faggot. i throw your war medals off a bridge

At least I don't have to.

You're a piece of shit

every generation gets weaker....i know growing up in the south..people here used to be real mean, we still have some trashy people..but they are all talk..

Have fun dying for nothing relevant and being remembered by no one.

>3 strokes and and a muzzie as well as a sandnigger
nah

The regular infantrymen and other grunts are innocent. They were lied to and led into a war we shouldn't have been in. Those men deserve respect. The same can't be said for the higher ups were corrupt and were bought out by zionists.

Well, those assault boats are not safe, not safe at all

My 3rd great grandfather died in the battle of Bull Run fighting for the Confederecy. He didn't have any slaves but he will always be remembered

daily reminder the russians won ww2

allies would have lost if all those divisions hadn't gone east

/thread

unless we go and fuck china

Is that you and your opinions? Yea I already heard it, it's a bunch of shit

Have fun being a name in tiny font among millions of other 'brave soldiers' who are forgotten just like everyone else, but without having actually lived a life.

before or after we start vaporizing cities...

You are just a beta male, too sacred to live and die like a man... Go die of old age or cancer in a hospital bed like the coward faggot you are, not even your grandkids will remember you

Nobody will remember this generation. They're worthless

You're an old son of a bitch. My grandpa fought in 'nam. Killing all the innocent rice farmers. Fuck 'em though. I mean fuck the gooks, not grampa.

Agreed user, Viet Nam Vet here. Before you Milenium or Gen X's or whatever the fuck you call yourselves answers with something you think is edgy or cool, go fuck yourselves in advance.

Thanks for your service. Iraq vet here

My grandpa was an artist and died at 39 bravest i have heard of

Thanks for your service. Diet vet here

So, your grandfather is more special because of the high occupational hazard job he chose? My grandpa was a draft dodger in Vietnam, and worked a white collar job to put 3 kids through college. Sure, he never lost a limb to prove his dedication to the American dream. He did, however, do his part on the infrastructure end of the machine. Oh, and there was a WW2 vet on the other side of the family. He came back with serious physical, mental, and emotional issues. He died from what the doctors claimed was "a panic or stress related heart attack"

If you're down to fight for what you believe in, that's great. There are also many who choose to live normal lives, that don't involve killing or contributing to the killing of other human beings.

What's this supposed to make me feel?

A) Anyone can join the army and engage in high risk warfare today
B) I am significantly more intelligent then my grand parents and great grand parents, does this make me superior?
C) I choose to do neuroscience and contribute to the betterment of man this way.

Tell me again why we should model ourselves after men who for the most part were coerced into this war?

I love you simple cunts who never pick up a book but treat opinions as facts.

This

kek

My ancestors are smiling at me, imperials! Can you say the same?

>every generation gets weaker...
Cartels are practically barbaric medieval savages, autists will fucking shoot up a school for being treated like shit 24/7, kids work up to 60-80 hours a week just to earn minimum wage. Are you cunts old or just fucking stupid?

nice oblique Talladega Nights reference.

Spoken like a true sense of entitlement faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=LvCcno2Ucb8&t=1
youtube.com/watch?v=8MZlMMvXz1A&t=24

>Spoken like someone who doesn't understand English although they were raised in an English speaking country.

American?

And that's a good thing, war is for fucktards.

Bumping with pussy because want a logical response.