I hate being gay

I hate being gay
1) becouse I know there's something wrong with me
2) most gay guys are sex obsessed fetishists that just wanna fuck everything so I'll probably never have a loving boyfriend that loves me for me and isn't a creep.

What do I do Sup Forumsros
Every day I feel lonelier and now I'm about to move out on Friday so ill be alone in a house every night with nobody that loves me around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6eqhfpa_qFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gather some strenght and commit suicide

What the fuck? Did you steal Grandma's glasses and her wig? You even look gay. Different Haircut, different glasses and voila. You're still a pussy

Post cock

You think that something's wrong with you because of societies influence on you. I know how you feel, I too find it difficult to have a long lasting relationship. My bf just left be before Christmas. We had started going out in March. He wanted me for sex but I thought it could work... It didn't. Stay strong.

Kill yourself you self obsessed child.

I don't usually have my hair like this I was for some reason trying to hide my face. My glasses are fine

I cant, I cant do that to my mum

same

Were all self obsessed children, every thing we do is to make us feel better.

>"so ill be alone in a house every night with nobody that loves me around."

your moving into your own house???? wut you must be rich

No, it's a 2 bedroom thingy €650 a month, I'm like lower middle class

Go listen to some Morrissey or some shit, OP.

underage b&

I'm 18 and doing animation in collage. I feel for you man

>I'm 18
I don't believe you

Hey I have a solution. Start liking women.

>Still living in an age of awkwardness about sex

Twio things, one, why even. Being gay is like a pass from the gods to do all degenerate shit. Two, that age you want to live in would lynch your faggot ass.

Also just because the gays you think you'll meet/talk to some gay site on are all deviants don't mean shit. I'm a normal faggot, as are most other faggots, i.e. not sex craving loonies from the slut dimension.

look dude, there is absolutely nothing wrong woth you. dont tell yourself that.

and where do you get the fact that most gay guys are sex obsessed maniacs? i think you're not looking in the right direction. you'll find someone eventually. my tip is: join some activities outside of school. like theater or painting, anythin you like. you'll find lovely gay people in no time.

Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut you got you'd get some bitches on your dick, niggaaaaaaa.

Cut your fucking bangs

If you were Dutch I'd meet up.

But you're not so post benis

have to agree with .
Your looking in the wrong places OP, they are obviously out there.

Whut you said reminds me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=6eqhfpa_qFY
fuckign hilarious but don't assume you can never find someone normal.

bro i'm dutch.

Get a haircut.

You are not gay, stop lying to yourself just because you lack confidence.

if you hook up we want pics

gl fags

that Euro symbol... your across the ocean m8.

You don't have to
It's not that easy
Your probably right
I guess I'll try joining some clubs
Sorry but I think I have a fair idea of what I am.
I like my hair
Even if I was, I'm not into hooking up
I'm in ireland

I kek'd

nah thats pretty scary dude, now if i met him in theater class...

you're pretty cute dude. you'll find someone.

:)

Well at least you know that there's something wrong with you. Since they're mental disorders there's probably no possibility to cure yourself unless you an hero. But honestly start with a haircut and buy new clothes. No one is attractive in clothes that are too big. Fuck a white chick. They're the easiest. and you'll find out that women are better than man as a partner. You're basically a blood clod that stops reproducing life.

I'm gay and I can tell you that there are nice guys out there.
I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months now and life couldn't be better right now.

Hang out there, youll find someone

This OP

"Hang out there" sounds like a good idea for OP

>> fuck a white chick
How do I fuck something when I can't get it up for them

HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL!

:^)

Do gays actually do anal sex chains with like 15 chains?

Pretend she's a man

yeah dude, didn't you hear?

If this makes you more happy I can send you dick pics or body pics.

Also I think being gay is more the pros, like you can go to the same bathroom of the sex you like, you can go shower in gym and see lot of dicks.

Im hetero and I can't go to bathroom or shower of girls :(

Fucking repost lad.
Saw this image in b about 2 months ago... Fuck right off with your bullshit.

Whatever happened to no timestamp no thread... Fuck sake.

yea shit tier gays. master gay here we do chains of at least 30

Gays can do anything sex related just like straights can, doesn't mean they do though.

Could you fuck a burly hairy man in the ass and pretend it's a girl?

Are gay sex chains called gayns?

no wtf they are just called gay sex chains dont be weird dude.

I mean, you're studying animation at uni. There must be a club there for that with 90% women and some gays.

Use gayns in a sentence.

Your willing to shake picks with me, a boy yet you say your straight Do you want timestamp

I went to the gay bar for some gayns

I'm Dutch :3

Me and my bros made mad gayns at da gym

The soccer team came over for some gayns last night

Deel insta

Ps. Ik ben niet die valstrik van het plaatje

Negro, a pic is a pic, nothing more.

Dutch fags better do some gayns and post pics

Bum bandit

Welke stad kom je vandaan?

Bij Apeldoorn idb

These dudes gonna meet up for a nice night of mad gayns

Written by a straight guy who I presume has had some mixed feelings about a few of his male friends

Oef das wel effe weg, jammer :< ik kom uit Tilburg

I'm in Co.Tipp

amsterdam jonge

Don't pay attention to these fucks that have no dignity online. Once you get out of school you'll have plenty of experience and meet someone you can have a real relationship with. Learn to grow thick skin, the world is full of these little spank monkeys that spend all their time masturbating and raging at other people online. Most of them will probably never have sex with another human being let alone find happiness.

Um, I'm out of the closet and do not have feelings for any of my friends becouse I don't look at friends that way

c-cute

Als jullie gwn effe allebij langskomen en mij vullen met sperma ben ik blij :3

Paal insta eerst

Zonder insta ben je geen echte heaumeau

kijk dat is wel erg direct

I know this feel OP

It would be a lot easier if I could just be straight but i've lied to myself about it for ages. I just dont know where to start with finding nice guys my age.

be bisexual and get a gf, faggot

Then why not be proud of who you are rather than talking shite about knowing there is something wrong with you, which there is not!

Denk je dat ik da ga doen op Sup Forums xD heb geen zin in spam van alle andere mensen die dit zien

Vindt je dat erg? :3

precies dit

nou ja, mensen ontmoeten op het internet is altijd best riskant

Zeker, maar als het zou leiden tot verkrachting vindt ik het opzich niet erg ;3 ben nogal een sletje namelijk

Zet je acc op privé voor een paar minuten en accepteer alleen neerlanders

It's not that easy

Oké dan ._. @aetherborn1998

>a loving boyfriend that loves me for me and isn't a creep.

Creep is what you call ugly people who are sexually attracted to you, then, I assume.

You see, your problem starts right there. If you can't even be honest with the language you use anonymously to define what you like and what you dislike, or how shallow you are as an individual (don't worry, everybody is shallow when it comes to sex), the odds that you will be fulfilled are close to zero.

Staying truthful to yourself and selling an image of what you want others to believe you are, at the same time, is probably impossible, since what you think and what you actually do rarely share a direct correlation, and I'm not saying just you, everyone else struggles with this kind of dilemma. The way you choose to tackle those existential questions depends a lot on your situation, who you are, and what you expect from other people, which makes me believe it will be a lot harder for you to try and please everyone at all times, than it will be for you to just be honest with yourself at all times and risk being labeled an insensitive cunt, by other insensitive cunts, every once and a while.

You start there, I believe. Just try not to fall into the trap of believing you "deserve" anything just because you are putting the effort into becoming a better person.

tl;dr: OP is a faggot, but he wants everyone else to believe he's not one, even though he has it written on his forehead.

Are you guys gonna meet up or what? and what the fuck are you saying?

Ik hou niet van baard oetz, maar je kan vast wel iemand op Grindr scoren

Nah, good trips though

Welke flikker zou een 18 jarige willen nemen ;)

Creep is not what I use to describe ugly people, creep is what I use to describe people who make weird sex jokes and unwanted advances on the first date

It's what I use to describe people who only wanna fuck me and nothing else

All the pointless garbage you just wrote isn't even original, I've heard it used against girls, my only guess is that you see yourself as undesirable and try to push this shit on other people by writhing long winded essays on the human condition

Ik wil wel, ben zelf ook 18 :P

tbh just dont be a faggot and get a boyfriend that isnt a fag. takes a while but you'll find one

Jammer ._.

>creep is what I use to describe blah blah blah blah blah i'm not a cunt, really guys i swear i'm not one.

Ok then, mate. Suit yourself and stay miserable.

>takes a picture with an iPad
Are you a middle aged Asian tourist?

I hate myself for even trying to argue with a brick wall

That's an I phone 5s

The problem is never you, right? It's always everyone else. I know, I know it must be hard to be you, and I just "don't get it" right?

Poor you.

Is this the moment where I apologize and beg you to give me another chance, or?

He's right. You're a retard.

You'll be okay man. I'm not gay, but you should know there's nothing wrong with you. The voice telling you that is that of insecure men who secretly love cock 10x more than you do and people born in the early 20th century with outdated political views. TL;DR. Do WHATEVER you want with your cock. It's yours. Fuck a rhino and just tell people it's your thing. Whatever. Fuck rhinos 24/7 til you die if you want. And no rush finding a partner either you'll meet someone happenstance or you'll put more work into it later. Hang in there brother

I'll be your Platonic and intimate loving boyfriend.

This won't make him like you more, btw.

You are being played to do exactly what this type of attention seeking whore does everywhere all the time.

Unless you agree 100% with his complaints, and just reinforce the idea of "how great they really are, and how they should just focus on themselves and be positive that everything will turn out just fine, since they will find that special someone because they are worth it and they always deserve the best" these creatures will flip on you.

I've dealt with manipulative cunts my whole life, and I can easily tell when I see one

All I said is that your wrong in thinking that I call people I don't find attractive creeps, I never said anything about me being a ducking damsel in distress, hell there's a lot wrong with me but please don't pretend to know me when you don't know anything about me beyond the thing I wants you to know

i actually like youy