R8 and wwyd

R8 and wwyd

Shameless bump

What would you do to this whore. Reply for reply

reply for reply. Details please

I would grab the top of her hair shove her on her knees and gag her with my big dick till tears running down her face

Show me a nude of her and I'll let ya know, user.

Then id smear my dick all over her face with all spit from her whore mouth. After im done with that id pull down her pants to just her knees and turn her around. Id lift her shirt jus enough to let her tits pop out of her bra and then id rail her from behind enough that she ends up on the floor ass up face on the floor

What pic are you replying to?

More ?

does someone want to cuck me ? kik name is "kaguop"

I'd bend her over, push her head to the counter and rip her pants down. Slap her ass and leave my hand print before making her slide my cock in her pith to help slide it into her right little pussy as I make her scream.

How about her?

Its r8 and wwyd faggot play the rules b4 i give u moar

Ex gf, wwyd?

Would tie her hands behind her back and put her on her knees and start fucking her face until she's crying on my dick and makeup is smeared everywhere, she would be gagging profusely and I would pull my cock out ever so often to slap her in the face with it until it was red, then I'd continue fucking her face and once she could go as deep as I wanted her to without gagging, I'd surprise her with a load in the back of the throat. Can you reply to more of the blonde girls pics? There's 2-3 in this thread. I'll keep responding to yours

Just fuck her hard bareback the way she is in the pick.

Moar?

ex slut, wwyd?

wwyd? rate?

Any more with those tanlines? Don't know why but that shit turns me on.

what would you do to her?

Not sure which is yours let me know and I'll do another. In the mean time tits

Make her my bitch, only fuck her bareback. Mostly missionary too. On occasions I'd smash her doggy. Slap her up a lot when I am fucking her. Any more?

This is her

Is use that scarf to choke her until she begs me to let her go. Then I would use it to tie her hands up as I forced her legs apart and shoved my bare cock up her ass making her scream.

Lemme k ow about

How would you finish off?

How about you do your turn then I'll go again?

I would oil up those tits and fuck them hard, slapping them around and sucking on them ever now and then, and then I'd get her to lick my ass hole while I jerked off on her face, right when I was about to finish I would go back to titty fucking her and nut in her waiting mouth