Trump resembles Hitler in his policies

Trump resembles Hitler in his policies.
How come you people can't see this? Are you kidding me? It's so fucking obvious.
buzzfeed.com/talalansari/president-trump-just-banned-people-from-several-muslim-major
He's only become more radical since he's in office. You people voted him in, so when you're all getting rounded up, don't come crying to me about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/01/29/customs-agents-ignore-judge-enforce-trumps-travel-ban-aclu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Buzzfeed
There goes your credibility

>BUZZFEED
>BUZZFEED
>FUCKING BUZZFEED
Hang yourself, dipshit.

Most people didn't see it at Hilter either.

You. Are clearly uneducated. If you truly believe that the 11 million+ illegals living in our country are not to blame for causing serious issues in our country you are delusional. Also he may be somewhat racist however the media blew that shit way out of preportion so all you stupid media cock sucking morons sucked it all in and now everyone hates trump at unnessary levels. Theres usually always someone you work with you dont like. Doesnt mean they will be bad at there job.

I dont care hope he has a good time becoming the next hitler
im white so ill just chill

Hitler was intelligent and inspiring, even scholars and intellectuals fell under his influence.

Donald Trump cators the lowest thinking plebeian Americans only.
>Has zero support from the scientific community (corporate shill oil "scientists" aside)
>Has no support from prestigious IVY academia.
>Has made more enemies in washington than friends
>has made more enemies with the media than friends

He will fall, and fall hard when he does. I'll make the popcorn.

>If you truly believe that the 11 million+ illegals living in our country are not to blame for causing serious issues in our country you are delusional.
So what issues are they causing?

trump is not a fascist, he was democratically elected

Hitler was actually an intelligent self made man that had Germany's best interest at heart.

Donald is a spoiled rich twat more obsessed with his ego and image depiction in the media than his country.

maybe if hitler was allowed to carry on we wouldnt be in this mess

>How come you people can't see this?
I can see it.
>You people voted him in, so when you're all getting rounded up, don't come crying to me about it.
White male who voted for him. Got nothing to worry about.

He wants to be a fascist. Putin is his role model.

Poland was created after WW1 when germany was split in 2. before that poland was a federal state of the german empire. after becoming autonomous, poles started a systematic genocide of germans who lived in poland and eventually Hitler invaded them in order to stop that genocide. almost all european governments were aware of the fact that there was a genocide, but they turned a blind eye, as Churchill himself admitted, because Hitler was pulling germany out of the global banking system and was making it great again, so they needed an excuse for war... and the rest as they say, is propaganda.
in sort, Hitler did nothing wrong

>Comparing that bloated orange goat to Hitler
How dare you.

Trump wasn't an great artist

Third world problems

The tin foils are here I see.

>so when you're all getting rounded up, don't come crying to me about it.

We're the ones who's going to say that about you.

If you've ever read Mein Kampf you will realize that a lot of Obama's policies resemble Hitlers.

He's truly testing the foundation of USA system of government, alright.

This is where we see if USA can resist and defeat an all out fascist attack from the inside.

This

How is he somewhat racist? Mexican isn't a race. He made no comments against Hispanics. Muslim is also NOT a race.,. its ideology. Islam is a plague of intolerance and these fucking leftist halfwits are protesting for the people who will come here take away all their rights and then kill them.

implying his comments have meaning

Has accomplished more in his week that any elected official since Lincoln or coolage.

Actually, individual countries can be considered races. It's in the dictionary definition. A Brit can be racist against the French, for example. I know in America it's kind of been hijacked to split people into "black, white, hispanic, asian" but it's more complicated when you get into the big boy world.

name one

>buzzfeed

fucking shameless, piss monger, fake news buzzfeed. are you serious or just retarded?

For example?

>implying Trump didn't try to ban muslims from entering
it was stopped by a federal judge ruling the ban unconstitutional and therefore illegal.

are you guys even paying attention? sure, don't trust buzzfeed (it's not like it's an actual news agency anyway), but this case is literally everywhere.

They are gathering . . .

>piss monger

So was Hitler.

his "accomplishments" are merely setting the stage for a capitalist/oligarchic coup of the American government you Fox-sucking shortsighted dipshit

>because hitler wasn't democratically elected

you can dismiss it if you want but Churchill has admitted it publicly in an interview after the war. he stated clearly that "we could have stopped WW2 before it even began but we chose not to"

customs agents are ignoring the federal judge
nypost.com/2017/01/29/customs-agents-ignore-judge-enforce-trumps-travel-ban-aclu/

also banning entering from predominantly muslim countries != banning all muslims, a point missed by many.

>buzzfeed
2017 and people are this fucking stupid.

if you just woke from a 20 year coma, pls go back...

And funnily enough they both got 44% of the vote.

trump wasn't democratically elected, he was elected through the electoral college, which is not democratic. usa is not a democracy, it's a republic with some democratic elements.

> implying it's any different now

>Anti-muslim fascist
Wait, that would facilitate a permanent ban on all muslims entering the US. This is just a temporary ban on certain muslim countries where ISIS has recruiting hotspots. Hmm, this is bait.

Right, just for clarification's sake, I want to make sure we are talking about the same Churchill here, the one that died in 1965...

say what you want about Hitler, but he rid Germany of jews who are now causing havoc in the middle east so yh

Go trump

SO WHAT THE FUCK IS THE PROBLEM? IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT THEN LEAVE THE COUNTRY!

This seems like a good thread to ask, but how are his executive orders affecting Mexicans with legal residency?
I'm asking for a friend...

> makes a claim
>backs it up with a buzzfeed link

kek.

>IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT THEN LEAVE THE COUNTRY!
kek, it took longer than I thought for some republicunt to say their favorite buzz words.

the Churchill who was prime minister of the UK during WW2. that Churchill

disturbing comparison, dont think he will get away with genocide though

we're waiting for all you spineless libtards to deliver on your promises

try something different, sack up and take action instead of talking about it for a change

Yes, the one that died in 1965 like I said.
Now then, if you could find me the interview where he states what you just said, we'll be on our way to coming to terms.

Because even the left can agree that the obly thing hittler dod wrong was gas the jews. Trump has not gased anyone

Causing havoc in the Middle East because a lot of them moved there from Germany after the war...

the way I see it trump isnt related to him in anyway due to the fact that he has no problem with jews...

>putin
>fascist
oh you

>implying there hasn't always been a religious test for asylum seekers

What's happening is that they can't release anyone because they have not been legally and officially informed of the reason for stopping these people from entering the USA. They have merely been officially ordered to not allow them entry, and are therefore legally obligated to detain them.

Even though they most likely know what's going on, they can't legally release those people due to these laws. They have to be officially informed of the reason for detaining them before they can follow the judge's decision, Trump is refusing to do so. It's basically a stale mate between the Sith and the judge.

Why Sup Forums became a toilet with sjw crying everywere? Its anoying.

> take action!
> look at those liberal cry babies protesting!

Pick one

We are moving into the realm of irony now?

Hitler was a brilliant engineer that invented the porsche engine that is still in use today.

Trump is loud.

Your comparison sucks.

Your liberal tears are delicious.

>because germany turned out perfectly fine after hitler's rule

>used racism to rise to power
Bitch I know black’s that voted for trump

Same policy, different scapegoats

marching around with signs whining accomplishes NOTHING

No one cares what the left has too say

Hitler didnt care about muslims and Trump doesnt care about jews they are completely different people!

i don't get it

He's good for America. He giving back Americans the freedom to feel safe in America.

You can be racist against people other than blacks y'know.

"dosent mean they will be bad at their job"
You voted in a reality TV host as your president you brain dead fuck nugget
"huuuur the media is at war with donald huuuuuuuuu"
Dont have to be at war with the media when we all can see how much of a fuck up he is

You sure is dumb as fuck. You might as well claim that date of birth has to be filled in to discriminate against certain birthdays. Right above that is marital status, are you going to claim that is a marital test as well?

The fact is that it's illegal in the USA to discriminate based on race and religion. That doesn't mean people can't ask about it.

It's ok, denial is the first stage of grief

Everybody knows this but nobody gives a shit..
So theres no point in mentioning it.

this is Trump was banning all Muslims India and most of Polynesia would be on the list too

>Strongest nation in the EU

thank you captain obvious

>protesting accomplishes nothing!!!!

Mfw

On the bright side, right now there are flights to Mexican beaches that are cheap as fuck.

You're a dumbass if you actually think trump is toxic to America.
He is a multi-billionare that has traded and worked with countries for years successfully
and is finally turning to his homeland.

>Hitler was a brilliant engineer that invented the porsche engine

What color is the sky in your world?

>He is a multi-billionare that has traded and worked with countries for years successfully
Didn't realize outsourcing jobs was considered good for America.

last time I checked that nigger got a terminal case of lead poisoning

>
and who else in his position hasn't? Dumbass.

>durr niggurs!!!

But the civil rights act still got past, you inbred mongoloid.

We can see it. Tbh I do not like Trump as a person. But hopefully he can do some shit as a leader. We need leaders like him. The world is getting sick and tired of Islam and he is a step in the right direction before Islam takes completely over.

That's not the point, and it's not an excuse either.

>jews murdered bunch of people and ruined society
>a strong leader made them hated outcasts

>same thing now but with muslims
trump is based for doing the right thing

that's not under hitler's rule, idiot. newsflash: when hitler died, germany was in ruins. what you're saying is like saying genghis khan is the reason china is doing so well.

agreed.

althought the points made are kind of valid. that's the spirit of the demagogue: he will always prevail, because he hits the strongest percentage of the demography: the short-sighted, the uneducated, the gullible and those who are in fear.

The thing that's really wrong with that comparison is the threat of muslim terrorism, it's very real. Hitler was making things up to disown the jews. He wanted to milk their wealth in order to make the party rise faster. that's killing two birds with one stone.

oh wait, come to think of, Trump also milked the jews, the American ones! He saw to it that pretty much everyone who campaigned as well was somehow in depth with him (generous presents and financial support in the past) or otherwise connected. He just didn't call out to kill them, cause you know, that's kinda not cool in our day and age.

But you know the drill: Anything that's against Trump is "FAKE NEEEEWS" and BIASED. He has "the biggest crowd ever" and the biggest hands of any president ever.

this is shit tier bait

>coolage

just, wow. do you have problems deciphering metaphors?