Why do many people dislike public transportation?

Why do many people dislike public transportation?

its full of the public

Shit's always late

Too many girls ignoring me

Why the fuck do you think, you autistic faggot? It adds time to your commute, puts you in the same vicinity as completely random and dirty strangers, and is uncomfortable.

What a retard kys.

I don't live in a mud hut.

My taxes subsidize it like everything they subsidize and I have never and will never need to use it......

Because it's poorly maintained by the money they're supposed to put into.

Lots of pressure on all side to actually buy a car (publicity, job, family, friends).

Cars gets you where you need to be faster and without any delay unless something is terribly wrong.

If people would love public transportation more than driving a car the oligarch would lose a lot of money and they don't want any of that shit.

Google map will always give you the worst spot to wait for the bus so learn the trajectory of the bus you ride in and find the best place to actually take the bus yourself.

>drivers are hit or miss, some are massive fucking dicks and the normal ones don't make up for it
>filled with fat white trash and immigrant fucks
>always way too early or way too late (bus that comes every 30 minutes is either 15 early or 15 late, why the fuck even bother with a timetable then??)
>drivers constantly strike (bus, train, metro, tram)
>expensive for what it is, most of the time it's cheaper to fucking take your car
>constant infrastructure issues
And I'm in Europe where it's supposed to be good. Fuck public transport.

10000 times this.
Take the bus 4 days a week twice a day, I fucking hate it.

Public transportation is not meant for socializing. Avoid speaking/looking each others as much as you can. Avoid sitting next to someone if you can (always take a seat alone if you can). Speaking and seating with people you know is okay but make sure not to disturb others too much with your conversations.

Cause they know how to drive

>tfw some old cunt thinks I'm sub 18 and still in school and starts a uninterruptable ramble about how school is sooo hard
Clean your glasses, for fuck's sake.

Wtf is wrong with you dude. Just chill and get on the damn bus. No wonder ain't nobody wanna talk to you.

Cause it's for betas unless you live in Jew York or Chicago

Sometimes what he's saying is true. People give you the most fucked up looks if you sit near them or look near them (like out the window in their direction for a second).
He is overboard about it though

its not that i dont like it
its the awkward moments when its crowded that people dislike
i dislike these moments but i find the actual usefulness part of it
..... hmmmm useful

why would I take public transport when I have a car?

SF is like this too. Parking is a nightmare and commutes via car are long as fuck. Faster to take the BART or Uber when need to.

Italy?

Nah, Belgium. Public transport sucks everywhere I guess.