Eternal /got/ general

RIP sweet Summer wolf edition

old

Azor Isaac

First for Queen Cersei, protector of the realm.

Long may she reign.

Theonfag here to defend all those who deny he is the best character.

ALL HAIL QUEEN SERSI

His cock was delicious.

Azor Meera

theon is a straight up BITCH

defend against**

Azor Qyburn

>Theon
>The best
I know of at least one person who disagrees.

reminder bran is a better nicer more thoughtful and selfless person than theon

>"we shoulda took more food"
>"we couldnt risk going to the kitchens."
>"those people all love you, they would have given you whatever you needed"
>"and if theon found out, he'd hang them"

I wish it summer was over irl, fucking hate this heat and humidity.

Walkers irl when? COtF pussy where?

no givesies backsies

>gets tortured, regrets his mistakes, wants to go home
>goes to the fucking iron islands instead of trying to get back Winterfell
>"YARA IS A REAVER SHE IS OUR QUEEN"
>"okay let's join Dany and conquer Westeros with savages rapists and shit :D"

>best character

why.

haha good one.

that's too small to be his cock

that's why bran doesn't mourn his friends when they all die. that's why he caused the death of everyone by being so inquisitive. Theon isn't the nicest guy, but I enjoy his arc thoroughly.

R E E D S
E
E
D
S

>tfw no winters like in got

>iron islands is his home, it's where he was born and it's not like the boltons will give him a welcome hug and give him a comfy room.
>he's supporting yara yeah ok?
>he's supporting dany because he's supporting his sister ok?

>You will never be born in the darkness and live and die without ever having seen the light

Long may she reign!

He's had all of about 5 minutes of screen time since that happened and he was unconscious for three of them.

the only reason I'm gonna watch s7 is to laugh with /got/ at how bad it is, anyone else?

no im going to watch it because i like GoT

>why.

you know why

No, the only reason I'm going to watch season seven is because of my sun and stars.

robb was the finest battle commander westeros has ever seen; unfortunately he lacked the political pragmatism his father lacked as well

And that's why he has Jon has Davos and Littlefinger's puppet Sansa

Robb was a fucking retard who got himself killed because he couldn't keep it in his pants
And even before dying, he was starting to lose the war
Robb fucking sucks

i just want to know if he ass fucked you would your anus turn permanently blue

>unironically liking season 5 and 6
?

Ive only seen shows so shitty that make GoT look like godtier tv and i havent read the books yet. Let me like it while i still can.

BRING A SHAVED GOAT AND A BOTTLE OF OLIVE OIL

...Wat.

This is impossible. I'm a Branbro, but I didn't start this thread and I'm not the only person posting Brans...Does that mean Theonautist is false flagging? Even Theon's fans are turncloaks.

The iron borns betrayed him and gave him away to the boltons, in season 3 he admits to Ramsay that Ned Stark was his real father, his sister gave up on saving him because of a bunch of dogs. He shouldn't have any attachement to the iron islands at this point. Yara wants to make her mark on Westeros, she wants to take, conquer, rape, kill and steal, this is what Theon tried to do in season 2 by taking Winterfell in the name of the Greyjoys, why would he want to go through that shit all over again considering how bad it turned out for him the first time and how much it ruined his life ?

reminder that this is all fanfiction

not particularly good fanfiction either

>implying the Stronk Womyns of the Forest allowed him to keep his benis

theres 14 IPs in here

You shut your whore mouth, I know what I saw.

>but I didn't start this thread

a likely story

jk it was me

summer did literally nothing wrong

I hope these threads get banned just so we're not subjected to more branposting faggotry

It's good to know that no matter how much /got/ dwindles, Branbros are still the majority.

how did u guys cope when the northern lords all declared Jon as king of the north? He's a bastard with no legitimate claim to anything and a traitor by letting wildlings come south; a people northerners have fought for a thousand years.

Also, if Jon was legitimate, he'd have the right to ring up all these bannermen and hang them as oathbreakers.

I hope these threads continue just so I can keep looking at Bran pics, waiting for S7 and hoping for the best.

when did summer get so fat?

>"fan"fiction

implying a fan would butcher the series in this way

I cringed a bit but at least Jon didn't seem necessarily fond of the idea.

i bet this is samefag

Because they decided that all of that didn't mean shit.

why do you fags still watch this show

What makes you think banning /got/ would make us go away? If 6000 daily threads about Gordon Ramsay looking at an oversized pizza is allowed on Sup Forums, there is no reason that thoughtful, relevant discussion about the best character on television shouldn't be allowed on Sup Forums

> Bran and Meera finally at Castle Black, discussing their losses and their feelings for each other, it's night time, just candles going in Bran's chambers at Castle Black, ending with some hesitant, sweet romantic kissing, which gets more heated until Meera is on top of Bran, straddling his lap and slowly riding him

>Meera grinned down, sliding down on his cock slowly. Bran moaned out, squeezing Meera’s hips hard enough to bruise. She breathed heaily, leaning forward to kiss Bran once more. After several moments of their bodies being connected and tongues rolling together, Meera leaning back and began rolling her hips.

Nah i would never hate on my beloved

My (You) tank is running on E guys...

>Cant find this kind if quality on ao3
>thank you, user

user please delete this post, disable your internet connection, apologize to your family, then eat a bullet

Because anything that bothers you personally, even if on an infinitesimally small scale, is an action worth taking.

Do you think the actress herself had been fucked by this point?

it's worse in the books since he plans to marry Alys Karstark to a Thenn and have them inherit Karhold. Jon deserved to die, it's just a shame he's the anime protagonist of asoiaf

lewd

>implying the only northern lord who knows the truth about that targ shit is ok with this

how the fuck this general is going to survive

it's already confirmed season 7 will start LATER than season 6, we're talking may or june even. can't wait to return here in december or january to see total madness & autism general.

>implying that the only reason these threads are still allowed isn't to contain the Branfaggotry

Howland is gonna put Bran as KiTN so his daugher will be a queen.

if the maisie and sophie faggots weren't literal retards who cant figure out how to stop getting banned every time they attempt to post then it wouldnt seem like we were disproportionately represented shitposters

Kill yourself. He's King in the North by right of conquest. The same way the Targaryens were, the same way Robert Baratheon was, and the same way Cersei is now.

When the white walkers come and Azor Jon banishes them from the face of Westeros forever you'll be glad he reunited the northerners and the free folk to fight their real common enemy.

the show didn't really explain bloodraven's importance/background

shame...

>bran
>little crippled shit who lost the north
>lord of anything

No.

>howland is not a jonautist

based

Bloodraven isn't in the show, user

i didnt even say anything about bran in my post faggot

>muh boogeyman
>muh lack of reading comprehension

He lost the battle, faggot. Sansa and LF win.

and MVS still got an emmy for doing N O T H I N G

if you needed any more proof of how far up inside HBO's ass the emmy's are

Showfags think Howland is stupid and will defend a bastard Targ instead of his friend's son, heir to Winterfell and a good marriage for his daughter.

>inb4 bran returns to winterfell with his future queen and warm stark reunion occurs but then a civil war erups between the three on who should rule the north, ending in one of their deaths.

Memes

he's supposed to be this guy

Howland is Bran you dingus

How did he travel back in time, uncripple himself and become lord of the frogs?

And why didn't he undo all the bad shit that happened to his family?

ok but what if my ass is lubed and ready for a 3 way northbowl

>The same way the Targaryens were
Right, remember that iconic scene where Aegon I was about to die, then a superior force came out of nowhere to save him and then everyone inexplicably wanted him to be King even though he legitimately failed at everything he ever tried?

s o c i o p a t h y

>shows been over for weeks
>you fags still posting on /got/ general with no leeks

Seriously? I forgot about this show already. It's been garbage for 3 seasons now. Go back to your sub reddits.

He just shouldn't have been a king. He was a great commander but couldn't inspire devotion since he broke his vows and his top bannerman's leader for killing 2 faggots. A kid trying to play as King, at least Ned just argued with Robert about killing Targaeryan children didn't try fucking killing him.

well duh, do you think he would allow his only children to go on a dangerous unsupervised life threatening mission beyond the wall and let his only son sacrifice himself and then expect nothing out of it? please

Why don't they have sword coloring in the show? It's totally a thing that can be, and is, done IRL and it would make the special swords seem specialer.

What other northern lord knows the truth about the Azor Jon, glorious trueborn son or fire and ice

Maybe more Bran flashbacks will reveal his importance or even Sam reading some shit about it.

gee i dont know maybe the pic in the post is a hint, idk though, maybe, maybe not, its unclear really, who knows?

Literally who

Irrefutable proof that jonautists are too stupid to live, everybody

Ned would have permanently broken up with Robert if he had been the one to kill the Targ kids

>It's been garbage for 3 seasons now
It's been garbage for longer than that you reddit pleb

>little crippled shit who lost the north
>Was left a shoestring garrison that was needed to defend his bannermen after his retarded older brother took almost every able bodied man in the north to go fight a pointless war, then was attacked by the prisoner that was just released by the very same retarded older brother.

But yes, he really should have beaten back the Iron Born with his floppy boylegs.

>trueborn