youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=Smuq6BStGYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had a friend that drank alot, he got engaged to some chick. He and the chick live with his black roomate. After about 4 month i find out she and him are not engaged nor dating anymore. Infact she started sleeping with the nig, he and the nig are still friends and he moved out.

Now the black guy is living in the house with his white friends ex fiancee, and she is knocked up.

Ontop of it all my friend has netflix, and lets his ex fiancee and the black guy use his netflix that he pays for.

bump for interest

bump

We need moaaaaar stories

i want to fuck this blondie I know that just moved in with a guy to settle down. from the sound of it they don't fuck that often and he has a tiny dick

I had a friend at this restaurant I used to work at, who was engaged to this cute redhead with a good girl act going on who also worked there. they were childhood friends, grew up together, and lived together. Then their schedules switched, so she was working late night shifts. She starts talking to the cook, who is black, and eventually end up fucking and dating. She's not engaged anymore

Bump

Got cockblocked by a cunt with a bf.

Asked her if she wanted to hang, after not having seen her for half a decade.
Tells me aren't friends anymore and she has no interest in seeing me.
Her bf felt threatened and calls me a son of a bitch.
Fuck that whore.

you

tried to convince my girlfriend to do a threesome and she cucked me with 2 guys, ama

Ex gf. We talked about going to a theater and letting her suck cocks through a gloryhole. She would act like she didn't want to go, but after 2 glasses of wine, it would be the first thing she brought up.

meal is ready

Did you ever act on it?
or did something else as naughty as that

My wife's first hotwife experiance...
> wife was a whore in the Navy before I married her
> hearing the stories of guys she fucked made me want to see it first hand
> encouraged my wife to fuck other guys
> took convincing
> headed back from a friend's wedding she and I got drunk in a hotel bar
> met a old fat dude who sold wine
> bar closed
> he invited us up to his room for drinks
> he asked wife what she wanted
> she said some fancy wine
> I kidded her that I got a BJ the last time I gave her that wine
> dude asked if he got the same
> she wanted me to defend her
> i said how bad does she want the wine
> next thing she's on her knees blowing this fat dude
> he cums all over her face
> i drink more and pass out
> wake up later to him fucking her out on the balcony
> i head to bathroom to get sick
> i sleep on bathroom floor puking regularily
> i wake up in morning and they are fucking again on the bed
> my wife is a fucking married whore

Unfortunately no, we would fantasize when we were fooling around. She would talk about who I wanted her to fuck etc. Missed my chance I think

i want a GF mistress like her .

yfw niggers wanna be cucks again, because they develope a fetish for slavery.

>fuck girl in living room
>raw dog and cream pie her
>leave her naked in living room with cum still dripping
>get dressed and her bf comes in
>say what's up bruhhh and tell her thanks see you later

iam from europe. well. pretty cool here.

Jesus, that's Kate Middleton. Thought she might be normal enough but I guess when you join the British royal family it's like obligatory that you start doing fucked-up degrading shit.

would anyone let me fuck their gf?

Mutilated cock, no thanks.

>cucking
>using someone's netflix
Has to be the most ever-so-gentle cucking i've ever heard of

i would enjoy playing these games so bad.

Isn't that Scooby and Daphne?

>Cuck stories
STOP BEING DEGENERATE, PEOPLE

THEY ARE BRAINWASHING YOU

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

cucks literally deserve to kill themselves

name?

>dat moment at the end when she wasn't paid enough to kiss the nig.

>yfw when your mom.

only bitch pigs care about how much she got paid.

How does it feel to be completely controlled by the jews?

keep dreaming cucknugget.

Any more stories?? copypasta also welcome

sorry to ruin your cuck fantasy snowflake.

Sauce?

kek

keep laughing jewboy

>on mdma for the first time
>with my gf of 4 years
>sitting on the couch

The guy we bought it from invited us to stay at his apartment and roll with him.

>it kicks in
>rolling balls
>my gf starts to get naked
>he encourages it
>she invites him to join us on the couch

I'm not sure why I did this but I ask my gf to give him a kiss.
I'm rubbing her feet while they are making out, and I notice my gf is unzipping his pants.

>I don't look and focus on rubbing her
>hear her giving a bj
>next she is gagging
> "user, he's so big"
> I can't get hard no matter how horny I am
That was 1st and only night I was ever cucked

Did you enjoy it?
Did you ever talk about it later on?

>be on b
>call others degenerate
Kek

1/?

Julia and I jumped up out of bed early on saturday, we were overly enthusiastic about the Woman's March taking place all over the country, and especially proud that our city was holding one of its own. As a feminist myself I was more than willing to help out. She of course hated our new President Trump and needed to vent, so protesting was an excellent way to let her frustrations out.
Ever since Election day she'd been frustrated with the way politics have been going. There's been little time for romance and we haven't had sex in months. I'm hoping this is an opportunity to ease her mind so I can release my own pent up frustration, if you know what I mean ;)

We made a few signs for the protest and headed to the meeting place in front of city hall. Although it was a Woman's Rights march, several other niche groups seemed to have tagged along. The Muslims, gays, and black lives matter - all groups who deserve equal rights, I say.

Julia had her pink hat, and her various pins and symbols to support the other groups. She was well rounded in that respect, and in other ways too. Her curves were nearly flawless. No matter what she wore her ass looked like a masterpiece, and her tits, although only b-cups, were perfect punctuation marks on her tight little white body. She was just over 5' tall so when she wore her flats (like she did today) she could almost pass for a freshman college student. She was of course in her late 30s but don't tell her I told you haha ;)

As the crowd gathered we started chatting with the people who we were almost shoulder-to-shoulder with. We met all kinds, but the man I remember most was called him self Donatello. He said he was named after the artist, but based on his age I told him he may have been named after the ninja turtle. He didn't like my joke and quickly stopped talking with us, and focused solely on my wife. Julia elbowed me in the ribs and I quickly realized this wasn't the time or place for jokes.

It's shopped, you fucking losers

>be a cuck

>call anyone anything

TOP KEK M8

my girlfriend cheated on me, so i left her ass pregnant. Still ignore her calls.

OMG JACKING OFF TO THIS

I was so thankful the other cuck thread 404d. Then i saw this one.
B b b b b bbut m m m m. M a wifes p p p p p. P l easeurre

Faggot ass pathetic ass cuck losers

2/?

As I was kept out of the conversation I'm not sure exactly what they were talking about, but I heard Don mention that his group was meeting near the Washington statue. Julia told me to wait here while she helped him find his group, and off they went. She went first and Don's large hand held on to the loop on her backpack as she lead the way. He looked back at me, "I'll take care of her, buddy" and winked.
He seemed like good guy.

What felt like 40 minutes later Julia came back. She had traded her sign for a Black Lives Matter sign and had paint marks all over her clothes.
"I helped Don and his friends make these BLM signs!" As she spun the sign around.

"Great work!" I said, "Looks like you practically swam in the paint though, hun."
"Yeah, we had fun!" She cheered, "I accidentally sat in some of the green paint, so Tyrone and Don added a few more colors took my pants to create the Jamaican flag!"
She turned around and showed me her newly decorated behind.
"Wow! Looks...um, cool. Those look like fingerprints, did they forget to bing brushes?"
I asked.
"Well, things got a little crazy, doesn't it look cool though!? Donatello is really fun, he gave me this sign and his number so I can trade it back later for my Woman's sign, but I think I'm going to keep this one" She showed me the back of her hand where seven digits were written with the words "call me" just above.

B T F O

T

F

O

HELL YEAH BRO. JACK THAT SHIT

she loves it...

no one can love a mutilated nigger cock, jewboy

What's your ideal bull Sup Forums?

3/?

I'm all for her making new friends but I was quite relieved that she wanted to keep the BLM sign, even though I had spent at least an hour making the one she gave away, and this one looked ugly. The only neat thing about it was the enormous handprint in black paint, with a smaller one inside it in blue. I looked down at her hands again - yup, covered in blue paint.

The march was awesome! We got home as the sun was setting and Julia rushed to the shower to clean up. She seemed satisfied with the day, as she sang in the shower. I was glad she was happy again, as I was hoping this meant a little romance would come back to our lives.
She towered off and headed straight to the bedroom. I quickly jumped in the shower to prepare myself for some pussy. I had stood up all day fighting for everyone's rights and it was about time I got some of my own. The right to fuck my wife!

I dried off as the blood started building up in my half-mast erection. Fully anticipating some sex I walked into the bedroom wearing just my towel and holding a condom, ready to go - but Julia wasn't there.
I heard her talking downstairs...

young jewish male with large nose and small mutilated dick

Looks like an intelligent cock to me.

there is nothing better than a throbbing meat deep down the throat.....white women know this

you would say that, dance to the jews dance to them!

not if its a mutilated nigger dick

My best friend and I are by his house watching football his wife comes home and sits by him on the couch And they start kissing so I tell them I'm going to leave they both say no go stay they will stop .
Minutes pass and his cock is out and she's blowing him and staring at me he motions for me to come over and she just goes straight to my cock and starts blowing me . I never fucked a hotter pussy in my life . Her feet were delicious her ass was big and would taste great , he would sit in corner and jerkoff while her and I would fuck . She would tell me she loved me constantly and beg me to fuck her behind his back , I held my ground but I'm not going to lie I came real close to doing it behind his back .

4/?

I ran down to see who she was talking to at this odd hour. Just as I turned the corner at the base of the stairs I see Donatello in the doorway. His large physique just barely obscured by my wife, wearing just her pink sheer slip-on nightgown. She's leaning against the wall awkwardly twiddling her hair with one hand, while Don's holding the other. Julia's eyes looked dazed and her cheeks were like fresh rose petals.

"Um, hi, Donatello. I know you ninja turtles love pizza, but I didn't know you delivered as well! " I quipped.
"No, I'm not here delivering pizza, dude."
Don seemed to hate jokes, as he glanced at me like an angry gorilla.

Julia jumped in "He's here for his sign, he called me a thief!"

"Yup, just here to get my black power sign back, that's all."
Julia noticed my condom. "Honey, what the hell?"
"Oh, Trojan Blues" Don chimed in, "I tried one of those once, broke right through it." He laughed. "You really use those?"
Julia smirked "Ha! If anything those are actually too lose on him!"

"Yeah right, whatever." I shrugged it off but she was right, condoms never seem to fit. I hated that she made me wear them.

"Honey, go upstairs and put some clothes on, and put that tiny condom away. "

I went upstairs while she grabbed the car keys to go get Donatello's sign from the trunk.

From the upstairs bedroom window I peeked out to see them standing by Don's Lexus talking. She was still twirling her hair like a thirteen years old. After a while they hugged and Don got in his car and drove off.
Julia finally came to bed.

I spoke up "What was all that about? I thought you wanted to keep that sign?

"I guess he wanted it back. He called while you were in the shower and I told him he could pick it up."

"Oh, he has your number too? I though it was you who had his?"

"Well, duh, he had asked for mine first. He thought you were my gay friend at the time, he didn't know we were married."

"Your gay friend!? That jerk!"

really fuckig retards?

when ur pussy drools like a starved mouth, the need to stuff it...to feel filled and satisfied will lead to "dark" and "dirty" places

Nice.

5/?

"He's not a jerk, he's nice. He's very active in his BLM scene. He invited me to the rally next weekend. He said you can come too."

"But you know I can't, I have my colonoscopy that Sunday, and..." I didn't know what to say. A nervous energy was building inside of me. Thoughts of my Julia being surrounded by strong black men worried me. Even if I could attend I wouldn't feel secure anyway. No matter how much I claim to feel strongly about black rights I'm secretly afraid of black men sometimes. They're so angry, muscular, and foreboding.

"I know hun, but I'd like to go. Maybe i'll invite Helen."

Helen was her best friend. Helen and her husband have an open marriage and it's always weird hanging out with them because they always talk about sex. In fact, it was her husband Peter who had given me his leftover Trojan Blues. He said he doesn't need them anymore now that Hellen has "sized up". They have a bizarre love life where she fucks who she wants while he sits at home watching ESPN. I know way more about it than I really want to, but at least it saved me the embarrassment of buying condoms a few months ago.

"Fine." I gave in. I always do.

All night all I could think of was Julia surrounded by large black men, and her friend Helen slutting it up the whole time. What if Don tried hitting on her? Was that his motive?
Shit! It is! It's so obvious now, he's probably trying to fuck my wife!
I was growing increasingly nervous, my heart was racing. How will Julia respond to other men hitting on her? What if she has a few drinks and can't say no? The thoughts were disgusting me. How does John deal with this?

I rolled over to spoon Julia. I hadn't noticed until now but I had a raging hard on...

youtube.com/watch?v=Smuq6BStGYo

right and the jews love it

hahha go to the doctor. Too much paranoid and nazi hahahah

>be a cuck

>tell someone else to go to the doctor

my sister fucks her nigger bf every sat night wen my home goes out with her old lady book club...mom comes home plastered and tired.....nigger sneaks out while my sister acts like a little angel meanwhile she's probably dripping cum down her leg....i stay up all night with a hard little dick too guilt to squirt to the sounds of my sis getting her walls stretched hour after hour....life is confusing lol

6/?

My nervousness had turned me on. I pressed my self against my sleeping wife, admiring her hips as she lay silently draped in a silk nighty.
I could definitely see what other men see in her. Donatello surely sees it, of course he wants to fuck her. She's attractive and he's apparently well hung.

My cock was still solid, and pressed right against Julia's ass. I felt her hand reach around and she murmured "Slip it in."
She was awake to. Hell yes, i'm finally getting laid after months of abstinence.

I slid my hand up her gown and slowly peeled her panties down. She arched her body and aimed her soaking pink vagina towards me and I gripped her hips. It was like having sex for the first time
I was so hard and her velvety insides gripped cock like virgin. God, this is what Don must feel every time if he's really as large as he claims to be. I suddenly started imagining I was him, thrusting my huge black schlong into another man's tight white wife. It felt incredible. Taking another man's property.
My wife was moaning with each thrust. What if she was thinking the same thing, imagining Don thrusting repeatedly into her. She'd never felt so tight and wet. What got into her? Had her flirting with Don turned her on?
I rolled her over aggressively like Don would probably do. I lifter her hips up so I could concentrate on her round ass. I was pounding and sweating, all the while not really there - at this moment I was him. My wife was cheating and it was making me feel great! I climaxed so hard Julia shrieked. "God Don!" It sounded like...
"Ungh! Babe...that felt so good!"
I layer down next to her and kissed her neck. She turned slightly.
"Oh, honey, I just had the craziest wet dream..."
"What dream!? We just had sex!"

"Oh, I was asleep! Haha..." Julia laughed

life is confusing for YOU because you are controlled by the jews

Wut

be a cuck is not a problem.

be nazi and paranoid for too much drugs yup hahaha

Anyway, this is my first attempt at a story. Lmk if it's any good. I like to play the long game, so things obviously haven't heated up yet. I've smell some ideas brewing though and it's going to get very kinky.

uh yes actually being a cuck is a big fucking problem, its a fucking mental illness

because they need it,,,,,its a natural urge to find the best mate...the tallest man with the broadest shoulder...biggest feet....longest thickest cock that with make them cum and guarantee the survival of their spawn....black cock is our future...imagine a world full of kevin durant or julio joneses...we d be a better race if u think about it

Finish the story did you watch your dealer fuck the shit outta your girl?
How'd the rest go down?

now did you hear that from rabbi shekelstein? or rabbi goldstein?

Post moar Elvis on black velvet you dirty cuck

hahahha yes, and what is your argument? because be a nazi is kinda retarded. No arguments are valid. Nietache got friendzoner and Heidengger got cuck. Thats who support your filosofy of life hahaha loser...

what the fuck are you even saying, you fucking retarded cuck

Me and my sister are a few year apart....dad died in iraq few years ago....mom is starting to go out again....joined a stupid ass book club so she leaves my sis to babysit.....she thinks I'm naive....has her black bf over.....she was a virgin last i remember but is now exploring sex...unfortunately with a nigger from the ball team

they could tell me anything because there mouth was full of cock...tiny jew cock but penis meat all the same

hahaha did you felt pain. just cry and go to sleep. tomorrow the paranoid Jews are waiting for you.

are they the ones making my dick red hot?

lol what

learn english

in a certain sense, yes

My wife wants some BBC. Should I let it happen?

yes, hopefully she will leave you

you dont deserve to be with her

Literally me

Anyone wanna chat on kik? bull here

Thats true but she loves me and I want her to have the experience.

good, go for it

like i said, hopefully she leaves you

do it then demand to fuck a crack head...thats what i do here in the city....10 for sloppy head....20 for anal.....they are ugly but the sugar walls for warm as any other

Explain?