Alright you med fags out there, homework time!!!! The pictured meds are what I currently have...

Alright you med fags out there, homework time!!!! The pictured meds are what I currently have. I dont plan on staying on this earth much longer. Your homework is to tell me what types of events would happen with any combination of the meds. I'm already way ahead of you guys and my body has the following symptoms
>trembling
>random muscle spasms
>head feels weird like im watching myself through my eyes
>a little hot (65 f in the room)
>my stomach churns and it feels like im floating
>slightly sweaty

Alright lets do this!

Timestamp

Damn it i forgot.. one sec.. what do you want it to say?

Gonna have to deal with this

For best chances of release and enlightenment swallow all of them but even that might not intercept you.

Actually if i swallowed them all... they all affect eachother in some way of form

But thats boring... i dont want to go to stright liver failure and a coma cause then im not dead..

Not exactly, you've got a pretty decent cocktail trust me no one of those drugs is going to reduce the efficacy of taking all of them so what are you waiting for? A great journey is ahead of you.

Im missing amitriptyline.. that would be the nail in the coffen. But i get a script tomorrow for 30

I think venlafaxine, wellbutrin and risperdal might be enough even though you've got a pretty good chance of waking up in the hospital no matter what combination of these you take but yea throw a tca in the mix why not?

Good point.. i do plan on crushing them up and devolving in a glass of water for maximum efficiency also... i have a TON of ven, busp, and bup. Like hundreds

shitty meds are shitty.
>not gonna make it
enjoy your seizure tho

Well if you go with the combo I recommend you can expect stupor followed by seizures then unconsciousness and severe arythmia possibly resulting in multiple heart attacks and then death. Do not be afraid of going especially hard on the wellbutrin

Take enough of that bupropion and you will have a seizure.

In order from left to right
>venlafaxine
>buspirone
>bupropion

Im also combinding this with acetaminophen

Venlafaxine will also potentiate the wellbutrin, enough of the venlafaxine by its self will give you serotonin syndrome causing tremors and heart irregularities.

Huh.. alright then. How do you suggest disolving this into water for easier absorption and easier to get down

snort the wellbutrin. "cheap mans coke"

Hahaha. I knew snorting Adderall was a thing. Never heard it that

oh yeah it gives you a buzz similar to coke
can be mainlined too but thats a recipe for disaster if you miss