Something needs to be done about this

Something needs to be done about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ts27Az1uTsI

I know Sup Forums's not my personal army, but this is just a general calling out
to those who think they might be able to stop this shit from happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KhvrL9ReXZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What exactly is wrong with the videos?
At the very least they are more original and creative than Let's Plays.

>original
>creative
Let's plays at least show a game with some sort of story or interesting gamplay to watch, and double as a mini talk show if the people talk over it.
Look at the other videos and tell me that this isn't poisoning the brains of our kids.
My niece watches this shit all the time, because every dipshit parent thinks kids should be allowed to
connect to the internet.

>Let's plays at least show a game with some sort of story or interesting gamplay to watch,
This has nothing to do with the LPers themselves

>mini talk show
Oh great, Silly faces and fart noises.

What do you have against it? Its for kids m8.

It shouldn't be for kids.
If you think that shit is normal, you are completely insane.

Litteraly go kill yourself.

All I see is some kids having fun and making videos with their parents.

There's nothing bad about this, if this was some sort of weird fetish; it woudnt have been broadcasted for family, friends and everyone to see.

You're litteraly nothing but a bandwagon hopping cuckboy.

>inb4 you watch them

I don't watch youtube, I'm just not as mentally challenge as you to be worried about youtube videos.

Spiderman & Joker Wear Elsa's Underwear

What part of that is for kids?

It's underwear you dumb fuck, it's not a 12 inch dildo and latex suits.

If you can't handle some jokes about stealing underwear, you've clearly never seen any nickelodeon shows or cartoons.

Moron.

When did I ever bash them?

What is wrong with you?

But wearing someone elses underwear isn't a childs thing, and even then the thumbnail isn't exactly PG is it?

No actually, I don't think you've watched them.
Take another look at what we're showing is normal to small impressionable kids.
Look at the other videos you fucking pedophile.

Quoted yours by accident, apologies user.

Those aren't their parents

Also look at this video and tell me how kid friendly it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=KhvrL9ReXZE

Whats not PG about it, seeing someone in their underwear? What are you fucking 12?

Do you also have problems taking your kids to the beach, do you shun them away from woman who walk in their bikini's or men who walk shirtless in shorts?

You're so hard on the bandwagon, you're just mindlessly screaming what others day without any own form of critical thinking.

Sure, it's weird; but's it's entertaining done in a way to attract kids who dont sexualize things like you do.

I never said it's sexual, it's just not something you casually show a kid, weaing underwear isn't weird I'm talking about wearing someone elses underwear. What happens if the kids try and wear their mothers underwear from this?

I don't think you know the nature of this stuff.
Seriously, take a look at what this is.

Like I said, it's definitely weird and wouldn't suit many people with this style. But to go out of your way to destroy these kids and adult's channel like that. You band-wagoners are the one's who truly hurt the children both watching and reading those comments and the one's who own the channel.

Well I was never one for destroying the channel that's retarded, I'm just saying how bad it is that children watch this stuff and how the videos are easily accessable by them.

See my comment here

I never said it's normal. I just said it's entertainment done in a weird way. At the end of the day, that video only caused so much to happen; mostly weird thoughts at best. But when people read the comments being left behind and the kids see how their channel and videos they like are being treated; it's worse.

This whole bandwagon is being done pretty crude imo.

You keep using that word. Bandwagon.
I walked in on my niece watching this.
If you can look at one of these things and say it's good for kids to watch, you're retarded.
It's not a bandwagon, it's a group of people who see what they're kids are watching.

When I was young, i watched cartoons. Sure it was kind of nonsense, but it was clever, with written stories. Not just fucking baby noises with intellectual properties fondling eachother.

hrm.. how can we get lulz out of this?

This

oh wow look at big boy here too mature for yt
kys faggot

>as mentally challenge
why do the people who try claim intellectual superiority always have grammar errors.

>kys
yo calm down dawg.

I thought idubbz and ethan already took care of this cancer

complaining about things and taking care of them are two different things

OP's just rehashing their arguments. Thats what i meant

oh Ok don't watch those guys so . Didn't know

I didn't just recant the opinion, I said that something should be done.
I was hoping someone might have some ideas.

like what try to ddos youtube or something?

Idk, start a war between them and the sjw's. That seems to get people locked down pretty fast

I dunno. I'm stupid.
Good idea.

have you forgot about the election of our God Emperor. SJW's lost their power

You're right. Alt-right shitheads should do the trick.

maybe he should be asking Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums

People still believe their ideology. They still have power over those folks

Good idea.

Here's an idea

If you don't like it don't watch it.
Stop being an easily triggered fuckboy.

Sorry I give a shit about our children.

the only thoughts I have for children are very sexual...

Gakkou Gurashi was a good shit...and anime's a different deal.
Seriously, you can't just ignore this.

>you can't just ignore this.
actually yes I can. I give no shits about whatever these retarded kids are watching. I watched shit like teletubbys and barnie the dinosaur. this shit has about as much plot as what I watched.

People have said a plethora of things were ruining their children. at first it was literacy then books then tv then video games. you just exist on the natural progression of this repetitive cycle. You feel as though something is harmful because the children will grow up in a different fashion than you, while in all actuality it probably won't make a difference.

This aint teletubbies nigga.

>too mature
>kys

I'm happy you at least constructed somewhat a normal sentence.

I'm unhappy to see this board still has mentally challenged normies.

that still doesn't invalidate my second point
calling people out for acting like that usually doesn't change anything

Honestly, it satisfies my need to trigger them further. I genuinely enjoy wasting someones time by making them reply over and over. I mean if they're trying to have a legit debate, i'm always willing to accept their opinion; but this guy literally is one of those 12 year olds who just found Sup Forums and thinks acting edgy is cool.

Because intellect and knowledge are two different things.

Intellect implies you're thinking logically and generally a sober person.

Knowledge implies you know things, such as language and the rules that apply with it.

I never claimed I was knowledgeable in languages or grammar. I'm actually pretty fucking bad at it, but I do consider myself a logical thinker.

true enough but if you're not typing sage into the options field (or posting images) then you are bumping a thread you don't like. which means you're perpetuating what you believe to be a negative thread and I'm not sure if you would like that...

this thread gave me some ideas for OC so I thought it was just fine.

yea true enough; I just found it to be funny I wasn't trying to undermine your points.

not typing sage into the options field or if you're posting images
perhaps that first sentence was a little confusing

>mentally challenged
>normies

pick one

>asks for help on Sup Forums
>everyone starts arguing in comments
>nothing gets done
gg

Honestly the only thing you can go is flag the video or if you know someone high up in the jewtube chain to give them an age restriction warning.
Maybe they will slip up but for real this shit is fucked up for kids to watch, its just the bradberries filming their autistic videos trying to gain views.

when a man believes himself to be smart he is unknowingly thinking of others as dumb.
I would be quite nice to see the old rusty dusty internet hate machine to be fired up though.

>I would be quite nice to see the old rusty dusty internet hate machine to be fired up though.
*It would be quite nice to see the old rusty dusty internet hate machine to be fired up though.

my apologies

HI IM ETHAN BRADBERRY

i´ve been following trends and what ""successful"" people talk about long enough to pick both

if you take that philosophy into burger king you'll get diabetes

Pics of girls you know.
>snapc;hat;y'com
thank me later

captchas are getting increasingly less usefull