Alright Sup Forums get me a fucking webm, gif, or fucking something to do with this shit

Alright Sup Forums get me a fucking webm, gif, or fucking something to do with this shit.

Also general rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=b42_1485680484
youtube.com/watch?v=X11brkUx8nw
my.mixtape.moe/pexvqs.mp4
latimesblogs.latimes.com/unleashed/2011/02/tiger-maul-teens-san-francisco-zoo-provoked-report.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

m.liveleak.com/view?i=b42_1485680484

Doesnt take long to google you stupid fuck

FOR HARAMBEEEEEEEEE
OOOPRAAAH

Holy shit. I'm making one.

>climbed into Tiger Enclosure
>climbed into
>Tiger
The fuck did he expect to find?

Thank you, you cancerous cunt, please, hang yourself and live stream it

Fuck. Why do Asians look so complacent about everything?! Is there anything that causes them to show emotion?

Hiroshima pretty much made the squinty eyed fucks immune to emotion

youtube.com/watch?v=X11brkUx8nw

can someone turn 3:26 into a gif where he flies off into space?

>tragic
lol tragically stupid.
What did he expect Tigers to do? Grant wishes?

>The fuck did he expect to find?
Idk maybe a tiger.

The one I raped yesterday was showing a lot of emotions

So edgy.

Even then they don't seem to care, they take the joy from it.

OP I am assuming control of this thread

>Love, compassion and maybe some sexy times.

Only find that with caged animals.

Wondered when my grandma went

my.mixtape.moe/pexvqs.mp4

Gay

>Wondered when my grandma went
>when my grandma went
>when

This whole file size issue has to be dealt with. Any good vids are bigger than the limit! Oh Sup Forums was never any goood ...

>And one of the tigers was shot and killed on the spot

this is the real tragic news

no high score for pedro, you'd think with all those cartels someone could teach beaners to shoot

Chink Moot we need bigger file sizes

4chans space program lives

its a perfect exapmle of why banning guns doesnt work.

More like this

Really need to get s9me international zoo law that prevents keepers killing animals because people decided to suicide or didnt control their kids.
Perhaps an overhaul of enclosure design would prevent these idiots entering so easily too.

Here's the article of the tiger 8n san fran that lept out of its enclosure to hunt down 3 teens that were teasing it by throwing pinecones.
latimesblogs.latimes.com/unleashed/2011/02/tiger-maul-teens-san-francisco-zoo-provoked-report.html

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...