Accomplished more in 1 week than any other president's entire term. >Fuck yeah, American warrior

Accomplished more in 1 week than any other president's entire term. >Fuck yeah, American warrior.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_100_days_of_Franklin_D._Roosevelt's_presidency
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree OP

These are true Americans. They get it.

know its bait, but whats he acheived.
how will americans benefit from anything hes done so far, realistically.

>know its bait

Then asks a question that ends with "realistically"

Thank you Mr President Trump

I'm taking the bait

We're barely a week in and already we got the Republicans admitting Mexico won't pay a penny for the wall.

He deported criminals which obama did not or refuse to deport. This will make America neighborhood safer.

It's called taxes. That's how the government gets you to pay for things you don't want to pay for, for the past 200+ years if you've been living under a rock, user.

mfw americans will realise they got the president they deserve.

> All of them are blacks
idk why but kek

Yep. YOUR taxes. Mexico isn't paying shit. Tariffs will only increase the price of goods on our end, when they charge more to make up for it. You'll be paying for the wall two centuries and Mexico STILL won't be paying for it.

Yeah but considering it was repeated at nearly every rally and in nearly every interview that Americans wouldn't have to pay a penny, it is to say the least pathetic.

And to say it in plain language the actions of a cuck being president.

How fun with the wall tax r tards. Won't solve shit.

They did. It was osambo.

have fun with*

2 centuries. lol. 15 billion dollars is a pittance, you fucking dolt.

>Violates constitutional rights and cries about the size of his dick/crowd while randomly signing papers with no advising or forethought
Wow
Captcha: atest, kilham

You think Mexicans won't find another tax free way to send money back to Mexico? There are plenty of ways to send money back without it being tracked or paying tax on it. Even if it means sending cash by post.

better fucking learn how to build walls cuz that's the only job you will have soon

Yeah, spend a year nasa's budget on a giant brick wall which will just help keep mexcians in.

Turns out when you can't go back and forward across the border you just go across it and stay.

>nine days into his presidency Trump has forced left wingers to speak the truth about the free market

Everybody benefits from no more sandniggers.

Quit being such a libtard douche. He has a right to be angry. And so does America.

Well yeh but first we have to convert their taco currency to something that matters like usd.

Dont worry trump is saying 20% VAT on all mexican imports until it pays for the wall.

They pay one way or another

Which is why left wingers support free trade agreements while the right support regressive protectionist policies which drive up prices and drive down the standard of living for the US.

I would happily pay for the wall since paying for the wall cost less than paying social services to all these illegals!

Remind me again what constitutional rights Mexican citizens and middle easterners have?

Now i know you're retarded but. You realize Liberals like Adam Smith were considered left wingers right? It was conservatives who used to argue that storing up gold and adding tariffs was a great idea. So glad to hear you finally caught up to 1776

VAT is paid for as a sales tax not by the manufactures of the goods. So Americans will still be paying the VAT on mexican imports...

>since Trump became president
partisanship is hilarious when your guy doesn't get elected
this is going to be a fun eight years

>right support regressive protectionist policies
he turned the left into the free-trade globalists too

*raises hand*

I believe none.

Centuries was a typo, on the train so I'm mobile posting. Meant to be "twice" but autocorrect got a little zealous.

I own land in the mountains, I'll just go be self sufficient, thanks.

Not a left winger, but yeah it's a pretty shit plan.

Saying Trump is an accomplished president is like me saying I'm an accomplished computer programmer because I deleted system 32.

"Everybody benefits from no more jews"
HAIL HILTER
Kristallnacht begins tonight

If the US has to foot the bill for the wall, the expected tax burden would be only $200 per household. That's distributed equally, it's not even taking into account the corporate/tariff tax share, and the higher tax brackets of the wealthy.

Cash or check Mr President?

The real irony is it is going to cost a metric fuck ton more than 15 billion. And thats just construction.

The infrastructure to support all the guard posts for a 2000 mile wall is going to be billions every year.

The US doesn't care about constitutional rights. The constitution guarantees the right to life but you guys still have the medieval capital punishment

They arent adjusting income tax. I understand what their doing.

But really are you ganna stop them?

Look up the 14th amendment retard.

It applies to everyone, tourist, citizen, illegal immigrant.

You're just factually wrong
and clinically retarded.

BUILD
THE
WALL

yep, he certainly is wiping his ass with the US constitution.

mmmm bait is delicious.

Shxt time to reinstall america...do the great version this time

+1 internets for you

(I agree, he's done well so far)

Now you're getting it!

The left has always supported free trade. Look at the EU. A left wing union which supports free trade and workers rights...

If he needs a safe space he can go to his hotel, he shouldn't be a little bitch when an entire country is depending on him.

People with visas and citizens aren't being allowed back in douchebag.
The ban on those countries have an exception for religious minorities, so just Christians, and therefore favoring a particular religious group and discriminating against another.
And whether or not you are a citizen the Constitution applies to every human being as universal unalienable rights.

That site was a real load of garbage, dude. It's got almost no sources and it's all heavily right wing. Come back with a more nonpartisan info graphic.

>Accomplished more in 1 week than any other president's entire term

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_100_days_of_Franklin_D._Roosevelt's_presidency

2k miles?

Its 700. And america will save over 100 billion getting tacos exported back to homeland

VAT is paid for by the consumer. I guess when he says mexicans will pay for it he means the mexicans will be paying the VAT on products from within the US?

Why does everyone bitch about 60 bucks for universal healthcare and welfare then?

>All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

No it doesn't you fucking retard.

You must be new.
>We all unironically agree with your post

>yep, he certainly is wiping his ass with the US constitution.

Obama "We're not listening to your phone conversations" (all while ramping up efforts to listen to your phone conversations)

Yes, I can see why someone would say obama was fucking america and the constitution.

i see you just joined politics this election cycle.
how about having a little context on the last 20 years before trying to jump in on today's events hun? you sound retarded bringing up Adam Smith when you don't even understand what's been happening here before Bernie Sanders showed up in your YT feed.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."
Try again

Was that with or without warrants?

´how you americans feel that you invaded Iraq, thus creating massive immigration crisis, then stopping to take immigrates from very place you tried to "liberate"?
in fact this is the question that every murrican stop...can't make good excuse.

It's funny because whatever way you dice it American citizens foot the bill upfront and get no money back. It's almost like they're stealing....

extreme times require extreme methods

>And whether or not you are a citizen the Constitution applies to every human being as universal unalienable rights.

Wrong again dumbass. It applies to American citizens only. Where do you get off thinking were responsible for people on the other side of the globe?

He means if you want to sell shit in the US and from south the boarder youll pay tax. Pretty much its just like that guard at Riften in skyrim....so now we have to wait for mexican dragon born to call him on his bs.

US left has always been pro union and against outsourcing and offshoring. (at least until Trump showed up to take their line from them) how old are you?

>nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws
>Any person
Retard

So the US court system is broken and they misread the constitution? Cause they sure think otherwise.

Should take about ten years and upwards of $20 billion to build. By then robotic automation will have erased most of the unskilled labor jobs in America. But at least there will be a big, scary dystopian wall there that will, for the rest of our lives, represent all the lost opportunities that money could have been used for to improve Americans' lives.

Beats me. I'm talking about the wall, not that shit.

Trump leveled up for sure. Im leaving cucked Australia to try and have the American dream, since it'll be back soon and all

Silly user, conservatives only hate taxes when it's for stuff they don't like.

See
Also, this is violating the rights of people with visas, so legal residents of the US, and enforcing an unconstitutional rule.
We have unalienable human rights, citizen or not.

Any person means any person. If it meant just citizens it'd have said just citizens

Good way to refute my argument

>DUH BUT YOU LIKE BERNIE

For the record, Bernie is a cuck with no spine, now go masturbate to some rule 34 of Trump

I know the context. I know Republicans have neglected the rust belt since Reagan along with democrats, and i know they are just preaching bullshit now that trump came along to give them a win. You remember when romney lost and all they could talk about was getting more "Inclusive".

What you said might have applied more to you than me, welcome to your first election cycle buddy.

Which I don't get, because most of our welfare goes to red states. Trump's people are on Medicare and welfare.
At least the white race will only get stronger whine the white trash die

How stupid do you have to be to think "any person" means anybody in the world?

Can I demand Saudi Arabia take me in because it's constitution says "any person" somewhere in it?

Look again. Real hard. It's talking about people within the US court's jurisdiction. Just standing on US soil does not give you equal protection as a natural born or naturalized citizen.

Learn constitutional rights and quit getting your political info from Facebook and YouTube. You can't even read simple fucking amendments. Kys

That is not what VAT is. But even so, Americans suffer because suddenly the price is increased to keep profit margins up and Americans are having to pay extra for everything you import.

1. Violating the rights of visa holders and legal residents because they are being detained without due process
2. They don't have rights, but we are not allowed to have unconstitutional laws or rules, the ban is favoring non Muslim citizens in those countries to come through to the US showing clear bias and favor towards one group, we are not allowed to make laws like that dumb fuck.

YouTube liberals have taught him otherwise

Exactly. They love that tax money if it supports their aims. No different from Liberals.
Just that conservatives are far bigger hypocrites due to this behavior. They bitched about the debt, deficit, and illegals for 8 years. Obama reduced the deficit by 2/3rds (they wanted this), deported more illegals than any other president (another want by the GOP), but did increase the debt because of Bush Jr's fuckups to save the economy.
BUT now, they want to cut the federal income (the taxes) all the while INCREASING SPENDING BY A LARGE SUM (defense, the wall, etc), increasing the debt by an estimated 7 trillion over 10 years, AND increase the tax burdens on everyone who isn't rich. Ironic, eh?

You seem to be misunderstanding me. I'm not talking about who gets treated equally or not under the law. I just want no more fucking exploding Muslims or raping beaners invading my country.

Why is that so hard for you libshits to understand?

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums? This used to be commonly agreed upon stuff...

You realize it would have been made into action if it was illegal? You're a fucking idiot.

Wouldn't *

I think hes done some good things. Banning muslims is always a good idea. Fuck mexican immigrants too, and there stupid kids. The wall is stupid though. I cant accept that being a good idea. Its just retarded. I dont like that wed end up paying for it. Thats horseshit.

Lol please learn how to use Google

>creates more enemies by the day
>achievement
well, if the goal is mad max, then sure.

I'm not defending the bad things Obama or any other president did. I am, however, saying the things Trump is doing is exponentially worse than any other president since world war 2.

Has there even been a islamist terrorist attack in the US by a non-US citizen in the past decade?

It was an executive order.

The supreme court haven't even had it's say yet.

Trump could pass an executive order banning all Americans and it'd most likely stand around for a couple hours as law.

You clearly lack an understanding of how the system works.

There's a difference between well thought out, crafted polices and throwing a bunch of shit on the wall to see how much will stick.

you cant replace me

dead nigger storage is a hands on business

always has been, always will be

You clearly don't understand how executive orders are carried out neither. Go use Google for ten minutes

>this is going to be a fun eight years

four years. Unless he gets shot before that, which I deem highly likely.
Some hillbilly that noticed all the words The Donald spoke were just bullshit might defend his rights with a shotgun.

I do, it's an order by the president to carry out his legal power.

But it isn't a law, it isn't voted.

you misspelled eight

I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT WANT ILLEGALS AND TERRORRISTS IN OUR COUNTRY I CARE ABOUT NOT PASSING UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS YOU RETARD
That's the argument, it's unconstitutional you fucking moron. The people being held were already here and went to visit or see family, they are residents and have rights, they can't just be detained without due process. And we've never had any terrorists from those countries in the first place.

You can definitely do that you retard, it supercedes and there hasn't been an opportunity to rule against it which judges are actually getting ready to do right now

Donald Trump’s first wife said that he keeps a copy of Adolf Hitler’s speech.
Mein Toupee!

Eight years