"Analogue is better than digital"

>"Analogue is better than digital"
Why?

Why would you wash out the colors in a picture of a whore who clearly wants to be known as colorful?

Colour graded just 4 u : )

It's a closer sound to what we actually hear

Oh that's why

sounds better or some shit idk but ears don't lie

my 1975 record sounds so much better on vinyl

Digital and download is a total mess at the moment

Buy record / Play record , it's so much easier

is it weird that the stubble in her armpit has me diamonds rn?

It definitely was better (or at least distinctly different) when digital got started. Now computers are sufficiently powerful that it barely matters--in fact, digital is probably better overall because you can model analogue without all the hassle of actual analogue.

Analog=Film

As far as computer software goes, analog and digital are kind of like guitars. A virtual guitar will never ever sound like an actual physical guitar.

it's not

.t someone who would pay more for 90kHz sampled music

I want a fair skinned blonde with beautiful face and body and a cute pussy thats strawberry scented

>As far as computer software goes, analog and digital are kind of like guitars. A virtual guitar will never ever sound like an actual physical guitar.
this is wrong. discrete sampling + signal reconstruction is not as synthetic as you think

the feedback is more harsh and wilder, digital feedback sounds like r2d2 from star wars.

This is the only correct answer.

wow, she's ho-
>tattoos

*vomits*

kek

Analogue sound doesn't mean shit unless you have a proper setup for playing it. If you have a nice phonograph with a good sound receiver and high quality speakers, then analogue is far better sound wise than digital, but if not, then there isn't really any point.

Not enough