Going on vacation to france. anyone ever been

going on vacation to france. anyone ever been

what is it like? im american

Have you ever left the states before? Ever left North America?

Where in France ?

People, particularly the French and British, dislike American tourists. Don't be loud and obnoxious, make an effort to speak the language and enjoy awesome food and narrow streets.

Don't go there
It is a hostile islamic state that hates America

paris

Why would you go there? It's full of French people and sand niggers...

I'm french
and france il a pretty shitty place for vacations

gf wants to

Fuck Paris, man.
It's dirty, stinky and people are assholes. They make France look bad. Go anywhere BUT Paris.

Cleveland is better than Paris.

i would rather not go at all. id happily live the rest of my life in Texas, but now im committed

Get a new gf...save the cash.

I've been to France twice, and I'm also American. I'd suggest going to Paris, and Nice. Nice is a personal favorite.

I live in Paris. Dunno why people always say that, most areas in Paris are pretty clean and sandniggers mostly live in their shitty suburbs at the edge of or outside Paris. Don't go there and you're fine.

Nice, watch out for dune coons in large trucks

+1

>what is it like? im american
You'll hate it because it's different.
Remember that one time you went over the state line? Frightening.

Kind of like LA, but really poor and more alcoholics

This

Paris have great touristic places, but the rest of the city have downsides, like all capitals
french people that arn't from paris will tell you parisians are asshole among other things, the truth is a lot of french people are grumpy, and the rhythm of life in paris is stressfull, but a lot of french people are realy nice
also, if you like museums, parisians museum are the best, realy well made
and don't go in the chinese district

Kek

Paris is awful and wonderful at the same time. I'm an American from Texas who went to university and grad school in Paris.

First off, do all the basic tourist shit. Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Moulin Rouge, Notre Dame, Marais, Sacré Cœur, etc

Paris has a reputation for being mean and dirty. This is only half true. Yes, it is a dirty city but people are only rude if you can't show basic common courtesies such as saying hello or goodbye when entering and exiting shops. I think you'll find that Parisians are extremely nice when you are a courteous person and don't expect to be treated like a king because you have a wallet.

Don't worry about islamic no-go zones. The only places where that is even 1% true are places that you as a tourist have no business being in in the first place. I'm talking about St Ouen, Sevran, etc.

If you don't already own a jacket with an interior pocket, buy one and keep your wallet. There is very little violent crime in Paris. Nearly all crime that takes place is crimes of opportunity. Just don't be stupid or flashy and you shouldn't have any problems.

That being said, you probably won't have a great time if you don't have a lot of money to spend. Paris is best experienced with a rather generous budget.

If you are on a tighter budget I would look into books like Frommer's Paris Free or Dirt Cheap. You can still have a lot of fun in Paris without a lot of money as the east part of paris is very bohemian and punk-styled.

Going to france like a tourist twat and visit Paris? Or are you going on a cultural trip. In that case don't be a typical Amerifag, Don't take happy pics of yourselves with things like monuments of war etc.
Have seen Americans take thumbs up pics in front of the ovens at concentration camp Mauthausen in Austria a couple years ago.

This

Lol. Why even starting this thread man... You're going to paris...
Everyone knows it's shit. typical American again. Visiting an european country. Doing nothing cultural.
Muricaaa fuck yeah

Hey . didnt bother to read the whole thread, its late here. just gonna give u ma notes, sry if i just repeat what ppl are saying;
> been to France 4 times
> twice with family - disneyland, monuments and shit
> twice with mates. drinking dancin fucking
Im european myself. What u wonna know is frenchfuks only wonna speak french, if u dont and have to speak english SMILE and be very polite and kinda appologize for not speaking french, that will get u SOOOO much credit there. All of the sightseeing is actually amazing , take the tours see the shit. but the best way to experience anything is just to throw out the map and take a long walk in my oppinion. walk like a local and get treated like a locol
Have a great trip man.

id fucking piss on them you filthy fucking turbo jew

He brings up a good point. One of the best ways to discover paris is to ditch your map and just wander. Paris is so small that you can walk across it in under two hours anyway.

I'm not a jew, also, luckily, im not american or french either. Suck my swiss cock

I love Swiss cock. My first bf was Swiss german

shad? is that you?

Why don't you just take a wander trough the catacombs underneath the city and stay there. American

It's alright, but it's filled with French people.
If I wanted to deal with that, i'd rather go to Montreal.

Montreal is retarded cold and full of retarded accents. Plus they are way more anti english speaking than the French who fetishize american culture.

Plus montreal is way more multi cultural than france (and the canadian prime minister is letting in all the "terrorists" that the holy emperor trump is denying), seems counter productive to offer montreal as an alternative to paris on Sup Forums.