Bullshit

why is it that a show like this got renewed twice but freaks and geeks and vinyl were both cancelled after season one
what crazy world we live in

vinyl wasn't good. it had no right to be continued, considering how much money they wasted on the first season.

but but but but... martin scorsese

Season 3 was fucking terrible.

TIPDoTM is one of the great works of all time, completely underrated, will be appreciated 500 years from now

I'm one of the few people that has remained a David Cross fan over the last ~20 years and I found it to be fucking awful

i know. man, i was all in from the start. scorsese. hbo's good track record. but, they just got it wrong.

No offence but you just don't understand British humour, and American humor, and how they interact

I understand both just fine you pretentious brit fuck, but like 97.9% of British humor based shows it just sucks

I love David Cross, but this show was so bad

You likely don't understand British humour, and American humor, and how they interact (no offence)

i like British humor
i love monty python and benny hill
i found todd margaret to be terribly unfunny and for the most part painful to look at

There are way worse shows that have been renewed way more times.

Freaks and Geeks problems was that the network didn't believe in it, it had a dumb unattractive title, entire important episodes were completely omitted from broadcast, and it's tone was wrong for the time period, ie late 90s / early 2000s audiences weren't ready for an hour long "comedy" that was sombre, didn't have catch phrases, had a realistic setting and no laugh track.

Had it came out today it wouldn't have been cancelled.

I liked David Cross better when he was in 'Small Soldiers'

>still of fan of cross's stand up
Just shows how shit your taste in comedy is. Dude just gets on stage and sucks his own dick and whines. He needs people to write for him.

>le british humor is above you maymay
For every Monty Python there's three variations on Bottom. British humor is 75% cancerous

Ratings are relative to the network like how Jane the Virgin is the lowest rated show on network television but it's one the highest rated shows in CW's history so they renew it.

Come at me, faggot. I'm not even a burger. I will say I'm from Argentina though.

Vinyl was OK, Freaks and Geeks is pretty shit. Jason Segel is just unbearable in it, and Franco is phony.

I think you might be trolling me, though. Bottom is better than Monty Python half the time.