Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Dsiw-JS1O8
i.imgur.com/pcVjsxB.png
i.imgur.com/vRUrkKc.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is gr8

bumping for my sick amusement

youtube.com/watch?v=2Dsiw-JS1O8

The entire fluffy was torn in half, instead of just the special lumps getting pulled off?
Fluffies must have spermatic cords of steel.

If you haven't read this one yet, do so. It's a long one, but i think it is widely regarded as the best one yet.

Read it before on a fluffpost on Sup Forums, but never found it back until yesterday. (original artist deleted his submissions on Fluffybooru, but thankfully was still saved)

Enjoy.

>broom broom

double dubs checked

ah yes. didn't it only get to part 3 or 4?

Can't upload the other 2 parts, link here: i.imgur.com/pcVjsxB.png

VIDEOWARRIOR IS GAY!

i.imgur.com/vRUrkKc.png

Only to part 3.

Who's the artist that drew this? I'd like to see more.

Mostly hugbox, slightly neutral. In general I prefer seeing fluffies being cute (i.e. anything Marcusmaximus or SqueakyFriend has done).

However I don't mind seeing the whole "fluffies die or injure themselves through their own stupidity", or "fluffies hurt other fluffies", and I'm not that bothered by idiot smarties getting their comeuppance after being given fair warning.

However I'm really not into "humans become sociopaths and act out their torture/murder/gore fetishes", or the "callous puppy mill with days left stickers and official mutilation devices". Dick humans just annoy me.

poor leg... what did it do to deserve being part of a fluffy... it just wanted to play and run

I don't understand the appeal of this shit

Me neither but I just can't stop reading this garbage.

I think I might just find it interesting that such autismic shit exists.

Artist is artist-kun. Mouse over the file name to see the whole thing.

Thanks.

another good series that was never finished.

I took a part time job at the pet store in the mall for a little extra cash during high school. Of course, being not only the new guy but also a temporary part-timer meant that I was everyone's bitch and got to do all of the bitch jobs that nobody else wanted. This meant that I was pretty much in charge of the fluffies.

We had five three foot by three foot pens in the store to accommodate the adult fluffs along with six raised glass enclosures for foals. At the back of the store, we had another enclosure for the poorly colored foals which we sold as live cat toys or as animal food. My job included the daily cleaning and feeding as well as rotating old stock out and new stock in. The store manager usually handled receiving and disposing of stock but sometimes she would get me to do it. What did we do with our old stock? Well, let's just say that our store's mascot was a beautiful pure bred German Shepherd. Dogs like that love chew toys which offer both crunch and squeak feedback. Unsold fluffies are not only cheap but they also crunch and squeak.

As for receiving new stock, we had a variety of fluffy mills supplying us. New foals came in padded cardboard boxes with twenty foals to a box. For every five boxes you order, you'd get a sixth box full of shit colors or otherwise rejects for free. Today was one of those days.

"Well, they're certainly all boys." I commented as I looked through the box. "Too bad because their colors would sell better for females."

"Ah well. That's the deal." My boss shrugged. "Every sixth box is somehow crap."

"So..." I began. "...what should I do with them? Put 'em out front or in with the snake food?"

Emily picked up one of the foals. She rolled it gently back and forth in her hands while she came to a decision. "If they're not girls..." she mused, "...make them girls." She turned to me and handed me the foal. "Cut off their equipment and turn them into nulls. We'll sell 'em at a discount."

Now, I'd done castrations before even though we were legally supposed to have a trained vet do it but asking me to perform a full nullification? That's a little over the top.

anyone has the 'food swap' comic? at least the link?

any other fluffy comic source besides fluffybooru?

8ch/fluffy
derpibooru search for fluffy

getting interesting. Please continue.

I like pictures of cartoon babytalking horses getting amputated and even for me this pic is too autistic

Kweh.

"Uhh, I've never done that before." I protested lightly. "I don't even know ~how~ to do that."

"It's easy!" Emily smiled. She picked up a foal and flipped it onto its back. "Just use the scissors to snip snip," she reached over and took the little red straw from a nearby can of computer blow off duster. "and then you shove a little bit of this into their urethra so it doesn't heal shut, cut it off, tape it up and you're golden!"

"Couldn't we just sell them as cat toys?" I asked.

Emily handed the foal over to me and patted my shoulder. "Who signs your paycheck?"

Put in my place, I sighed. "Okay, I'll give it a try."

"There's a good boy." Emily smiled as she left.

I looked down at the foal in my hand. It looked back up at me; totally unaware of what was about to happen to it. It reached up with its forelegs. "Huggies?" It begged.

I was suddenly reminded of how fluffies can make an ungodly screeching noise when they're distressed or injured. Earplugs. I would need some earplugs.

thank you good sir

I killed the first three foals. Hey, you try to give one of those little bastards the ol' snip snip while it's wriggling and struggling to get away. Not wanting to hold them too tightly for fear of crushing or otherwise hurting them, I slipped with the scissors and accidentally cut open their intestinal wall. Shit and blood everywhere.

I finally figured out a technique where I secured the front half of the foal's body between two pieces of packing foam held down by the phone book. This left both hands free to do the job. Surprisingly, the technique Emily had quite clearly pulled out of her ass seemed to work. The next two foals I did seemed none the worse for wear despite crying about losing their little package. I'm not a hugboxer but I guess I'd be crying too if someone turned me into a null. Oh well. Three dead, two done, fifteen more to go.

I see the character works for my boss.

so is there a part 6?

When I'd finished the box, I put the foals into a holding pen we have in the back room. I figured it would be best to leave them there for a day or two to heal up before putting them out front.

What surprised me was how quickly they recovered from their injuries both mentally and physically. I came in the next day to find them all playing together as if nothing had happened. Taking a chance, I removed the tape from one foal along with the piece of plastic straw. It twitched when the straw came out but otherwise seemed fine. I proceeded to repeat this with the other foals. They were true nulls now; smooth and featureless with only an asshole and pee hole. I figured to give them one more day so their fluff could grow back in some more before going out for sale.

Can you imagine how I felt when I came to work the next day to find all of the foals missing?

no. some jackass or another chases off all the artists. you rarely see a completed series.

Where do you guys find this stuff? I'd like to read more of the longstrip comics.

original idea. Thanks.

thanks to whoever posted this, I've been looking for it for a long time

is there any more of FS47's work that isn't on the Booru or in the Imgur archive?

fluffybooru

really ? wtf

Why though ?

I feel bad for the bird faggot. Nobody pays attention to him anymore. He's starting to respond to posts not even directed at him now.

I found Emily out back enjoying a cigarette. "Uhh, what happened to those foals I cut up?" I inquired.

Emily took a big drag on her smoke and blew it up into the air. She grinned from ear to ear. "Sold 'em all!" She beamed. "Sold 'em all this morning AND at a big PROFIT!!"

"You did what now?" I asked incredulously.

Emily pulled another drag before tossing her cigarette. "Yeah. We put them out at regular price to see if anyone would bite. First customers are this LGBT dude and his boyfriend. They fucking LOVED those little foals so much that they bought two!!" Emily pulled out another smoke and lit it. "Then they start snapping pictures with their phones and posting on social media. Pretty soon, we've got a whole bunch of them coming in and clearing us out. In fact..." Emily reached into her pocket and produced a slip of paper. "...in fact, we have pre-paid reserve orders for twenty-seven more nulls."

I stared at the paper with my mouth open. "How...but...why..." I stammered.

"Who knows. Who cares. Money is money." Emily shrugged. "Take stock off of the floor. There's a bonus in it for you if you get them all done before closing."

>And that's the story of why we have no male foals this week.

problem is, fluffies started as a troll. bronies hated them and they had to find a new place to post. Problem is the trollers tend to attract immature assholes.

Classic

I think I have some of his old shit that was posted on a Russian site. The shitty thing is that he nuked pretty much everything from everywhere the last time he had a meltdown.

Genital abuse thread? My favorite!