infinitelooper.com/?v=Hrg7-8xvYDY#/201;215
youtube.com/watch?v=2pPjtdqpMs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the beach boys

boys from the beach

The boys who have a certain beach quality to them

*blocks your path*

They got this sandy coolness

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Rank the beach boys from best to worst

Mike>Bruce>Carl>Al>Brian>>>Dennis

....Brian>Dennis>Carl>Al>Bruce>Ricky>Blondie>david>mike

The Beach Boys

young humans from the male gender that are from the beach

Homo Sapiens that have lived a few years that come from the coast, which consists mostly of stones, sand and the ocean

hey now

I LOOOOVE YOU MOST OF ALL

MY FAVORITE VEGA-TABLES

I love the verses on good vibrations but not as much the chorus.

What do?

What the fuck
How can you not love those sexy as fuck cellos during the chorus.

i really wish i could send brian a letter and tell him about my favorite vega-tables, i'm sure that would make his day

>send brian a letter
why not send it to al

kill yourself

my favorite part of good vibrations is the "gotta keep those vibrations happening with her"
what's everyone else's favorite part

>At the time of his death, Dennis was married to (but separated from) Shawn Marie Love (born Shawn Marie Harris on December 30, 1964), the daughter of his first cousin and band mate, Mike Love. Wilson and Love had one son, Gage, born September 3, 1982.

did mike approve of this relationship?

That's pretty gross.

Oh shit guys, I don't want any trouble.

The chanting in the SMiLE Sessions version. Shame they took it out when they released the single.

HEY NOW
WELL IT'S A LOVE THING

Which song: Inappropriate relationship with sister-in-law

Which song: Gonna straight up bang you with "the wood".

Which song: Weather conditions make me horny

Which song: Lack of proper shoes leads to potential blood poisoning and death.

Which song: Who needs church? Let's do it on the couch.

As shit as they were during the 80s (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, MIKE, YOU WITH YOUR SHITTY KOKOMO YOU FAGGOTY ASSHOLE), this was a song from that era I really like.

youtube.com/watch?v=7c3OvUiyD8c

Brian sounds great here, like how he did in his heyday.

IIIII

LOVE THE COLORFUL CLOTHES SHE WEEEAARS

AND THE WAY THE SUNLIGHT PLAYS UPON HER HAIR

Getcha Back really is a hidden gem.
If it wasn't in the "50 Big Ones" compilation (side note: fantastic compilation, has selections from all over the Beach Boys catalog, not just their surf music) I probably would have never heard it.

Brian>Carl>Al>Bruce>Dennis>Mike

Of course

Mike never forgave Dennis for this. Even today in interviews , you can tell Mike still holds a huge grudge. With good reason, thats pretty fucked thing for Dennis to do. She died btw

I remember this video as a kid. Didnt know who they were, I thought Bruce was the leader

Truly, Dennis is the worst Beach Boy

First for last three tracks on Surf's Up

I unironically felt the same on my first few listens, but I soon came to love everything about it.

Til I Die alternate mix best mix

youtube.com/watch?v=eBxOgJ5vU0g

I think this is Brians best look. Fit with a beard. This was taken probably lat 80's

why is mount vernon so good bros

infinitelooper.com/?v=Hrg7-8xvYDY#/201;215

anyone else here just loop the bridge to good vibrations over and over
its just perfect music, i've listened to it for hundreds of hoursin the past few months

You get it. The Brian Triptych. Thank you.

What is that DOING DING WING WOO thingy that is hard to hear?

jaw harp

DING AND A DING DONG

Nice trips

youtube.com/watch?v=2pPjtdqpMs8

this is straight up spongebob music. fucking delightful as all hell. love it

I saw Brian literally tonight at the paramount theater. He couldn't sing Pet sounds really but Al's son was there to cover him. Gud show/10

I was thinking about going but never been a fan of going to live shows.

you didn't really miss a ton, mostly old people who were there because
>"omg its beach boys they were like the beatles or something"
crowd was mostly excited about seeing the beach boys and singing barbra ann than hear pet sounds and the band kinda failed to produce the glow of the production of the album itself. And also no mike love so that sharp bright voice was missing. Cool seeing brian and Al though.

Did they play Let Him Run Wild and The Night Was So Young?

Love you turns 40 in 3 days as well.

I dont remember everything but they played let him run wild, opened with cali girls, help me rhonda, salt lake city. that was pretty much it from summer days and summer nights

>Blondie
fuck blondie he ruined the entire show

What did Blondie do?

he came on with his electric guitar bullshit and stole the show for the beginning. just felt like a discount mick jagger waving his dick around on stage at a brian wilson concert

Nice. I just saw that they've been incorporating Let Him Run Willd and TNWSY into their sets on this tour, so I'm pumped to see those when I see them later this month