Hi Sup Forums, ive been deaf my whole life, ama

hi Sup Forums, ive been deaf my whole life, ama

I see

whats your favorite music genre

What sound do you hate the most?

how did you die?

How good is bass ayy

for people who are not deaf (atleast for me) when i think i hear my own voice in my head.. lets say you're thinking "I want to kick a ball", can you explain how that plays out in your head?

when someone farts, what's it like to have to smell it to find out? Like when I hear someone rip on, I'll move away from them so I don't have to smell it, you probably have to find out via smell.

kek

How did you manage phones before texting and video chat? Assuming you're old enough.

why dont you fucking get in EDM parties man? you can still feel the low bass vibrations and people having great time gets you visually almost everything there is to it

just do drugs or alcohol while ur in the gig and you´re good to go

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD?

ITT: all questions and no answers

He probably just can't hear us.

when you have to fart near people do you often wonder if it was silent or if they are pretending like nothing happened? can you tell they pretend sometimes?

How accurate do you think today's text to speech is?

do we need to speak louder?

just waiting on op

What's your biggest pain and worry about never being able to hear, what's the biggest difficulty you've encountered in life because of it

do you have any questions for us who can hear

surely OP will not be a faggot this time and surely answer our questions surely
>surely

Also how well do you think modern life has adapted to deaf people, like media, social life, schools, acceptance, t.v., phones, movies, games, radio, goverment, stores, how well is life adapted for you and also
how well you think you've adapted to life

how can everything improve for you
and how you could improve for life

Why do you never answer the phone when i try to call you?

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE VIDEO GAME!!!?

because you're a nigger

Defective fag

classical piano

dog barking

vicious stabbing xd

not old enough sadly.

you understand. I dont know how you understand but you do. and yes i can.

I sleep with soundproof headphones on and wear them most of the rest of the day

Like the kind you wear when using heavy equipment, but it's just to block sounds out

sadly had to get home first friendo
right.
pretty good.
i know i know im a slowpoke
honestly the scariest thing sometimes is hearing things that you know arent there, without hearing aids in I can sometimes hear things that I know arent there
surely.
It is perfect for me, I function as a normal person in society.
skyrim.

sorry for being late, and deaf. a double wammy

What's the most awkward thing that's happened to you because of being deaf

couldnt understand this girl teasing me one time, she caught on and started saying retarded shit and laughing about it. I was just confused and very blushy

That's a protip. Also, you have the benefit of not actually hearing the shitty music so you won't even have to fake enjoyment.

If you're deaf, why would you need a hearing aid?

half deaf pardon my insolence

mfw everyone has been thinking im actually 100% deaf D=

If you are deaf, then how can you see the computer?

magic