I dont think Sup Forums is as smart as it use to be

I dont think Sup Forums is as smart as it use to be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcEHQzWhGsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It'd be cool

What's "celtigrade"? A degree of ríastrad?

Essential data is a joke.

>an entire sun
>10 million lbs

This is already retarded.

Our sun weighs about 2 Quintillion kilograms, and is about 2 million Celsius.

Considering the "cold ice sun" is far below absolute zero, serious shit would go down before they connected.

surface temp is ~6kK

>as it use to be
>use to be
>use
*used
Must be one of our newfriends

The sun isn't made of lava kek

EXPERIMENT 1000 DEGREE SUN VS -1000 DEGREE SUN

/thread

>2 million Celsius
are you retarded? I clearly says celtigrade not Celsius

>I dont think Sup Forums is as smart as it use to be
>cold sun made out of ice
>speculate a random weight for both bodies
>celtigrade

I know this is b8 but for fuck's sakes

1/10 for making me reply you fucking shitbag

There's so much wrong with all of that....

But the OP did prove their point by posting something truly stupid.

what the fuck op
a sun sized lava ball vs a sun sized ice ball?

its possible when hillary is the president of usa

>sun
>ice
what the fuck its not a sun if its made of ice

>sun made of ice

>sun made of lava

who are we to say such things dont exist? we're just starting to discover things about space

Ice melts to water and they become an obsidian sun (also known as black hole)

This isn't Minecraft you autistic fag

*15 million °C

You would need to crash 10 million pounds of ice travelling at 1000°C into a lava made out of 1000°Sun. Depending on the results you'd need to Lava ten million degrees of pounds travelling at Sun and if it equalled 1000 the results would prove the hypothesis

the stars collide and explode, they turn into black holes.

>10 million pounds
>celtigrade
when you turn 12, fuckin kill yourself

Lava melts ice forms black crust, becomes Hawaii.

How can you be this retarded?

Absolute zero is arround -273 degree (C), nothing cooler exists in our universe.
Fuck you all american retards

trips confirm

look up what sun means you faggot

we dont even know about most of the stuff in our own galaxy ffs. who knows what weird shit is out there. you might think you know everything there is to know about space, but you dont.

The ice sun would be a comet. Granted a really big one, but still a comet. Would love to see it move towards the sun. The tail would be great.

but if it was big enough it could start cold fusion at the core, and that would make it a sun

-1000 Degrees Centigrade is impossible, the lowest temperature is absolute 0 or -273.15 Degrees Centigrade.

>cold fusion

if it started cold fusion then it would heat up and become a hot sun.

read it again idiot -1000 celtigrade not centigrade.

this

Okay. I know that you are on Sup Forums, but you cannot be that uneducated.
You do understand that Cold Fusion creates heat. In fact our sun is one giant Cold Fusion Reactor.

>the sun
>a sun
OP never said it was our sun, dickface

>cold fusion
>heat up
>cold
>heat
wat

Do you even know what a sun is?
The reactions that happen in it's core?
It's stupid to think such thing could exist
shut up faggot

-1000c would be so cold it would freeze time around it so the normal sun wouldn't be able to get close enough and both would be stuck.

Also if there is no time moving, the time didn't have time to melt so they might be like that eternally

>the sun has a weight
Jesus fucking christ

Also, since lava has a density of 1000kg/cubed meter, and assuming it has the same size as our own sun like the post implies (~1,400,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 cubic meters), it would have a weight of 1,400,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg or in other words, ~3,086,471,670,588,285,600,000,000,000,000 pounds

it's some crazy shit yo. but if an atom was fused then like it would make energy which becomes heat

yes he did. it literally says our sun.

More trolling than answers here, let me see what i can do (attended itt)

Esseentially what youre doing here is adding a cup of ice to a cup of boiling stuff. The ice sun would crack while the fire sun temp dipped (would stop glowing instantly) after a period of about 50,000yrs both would reach equilibrium and create a normal temperature earth-like sun (the third elment)

Just a quick theory the timeframe might be off

I'm assuming normal sun means our sun since our sun is the only star called a sun besides Kripton's sun. Our sun isn't made of lava. So a lava sun is not a normal sun. And the gravity created by an Ice "sun" would cause it to collapse and ignite into some type of star, so it would not be ice.

Kek

as far as I know there is no such thing as an ice sun, and if there were, you wouldn't be able to see it, so maybe you are referring to a black hole? but a black hole is much more dense than a usual star, so they could not have the same weight and size as suggested in the essential data.

An ice sun is called a dead star lol and those are created when a sun dies. That or a black hole depending on mass and size.

and they would never actually collide. the star would just be ripped into atoms by the black hole

youtube.com/watch?v=lcEHQzWhGsw

Lol darf star not dead (using clover)

Came here to post that

>sun made of ice
So... A very large Pluto, basically?

Yup

10 million pounds? that's pretty small

-1000 C is far below absolute zero retard

Whale then. I always thought it was.

Of course ive always wondered if it all began with an explosion of a singularity, then can things escape a black hole?

>scientific discussion on b

No you fucking idiot its -1000 celtigrade Centigrade so the chart does go below -273. Jesus christ how do you people breathe.

celtigrade isn't real you faggot

So, you agree that it is below absolute zero, because -1000 Centigrade is below 0 Kelvin, which is -273.15 Celsius? The lowest possible conceivable physical thermal inertia possible? The arbitrary chart measured in Centigrade may go below 0 Kelvin, but that is an entirely different argument that only has meaning in a theoretical, on-paper kind of way, if at all. For example, what exactly is supposed to happen below 0 Kelvin?

Made of lava...of lava....lava

you fucking what

Not even close.

Pluto's density: 1,860 kg/m^3

10 million pounds spread over the volume of the Sun works out to ...

Cold sun density: 0.000000000013 kg/m^3

- 1000 c° lololol

>implying that I meant literally a larger pluto and not just calling out the fact that it'd be a large ice planet and not a sun
Golly gee, you sure showed me.

not centigrade, CELTIGRADE

Go back to school

Yet you still think something with a density that low would be a "planet".

>CELTIGRADE
And that's where you fucked up.

Celtigrade is the unit of measure for the warp spasm.

Cú Chulainn getting his panties in a bunch is defined as 1.

It'd have a lower density than a water planet, but we still wouldn't call that a water sun, now would we?

Hey look, it's the Pillsbury dog boy.

There aren't suns made of lava or ice or measured in units related to the iron or bronze age peoples of Europe.

The whole thing is nonsense, and has no correlation to any astronomical features. So arguing that it's really a planet and not a sun is missing the point, by several AU.

Hot sun wins. Higher temperatures carry more energy than cooler ones. Therefore, the heat from the hot sun will be felt millions of miles outward. Ice cannot project this same "aura" with cold. The ice sun will likely have been evaporated by the time it even comes close to impact.

He's right though, he just ins't explaining anything at all.

And here I thought I was only missing it by a few Hz. Damn.

You chose your words, user.

I know what I said. And while that isn't the Pillsbury dog boy, I'd burry some pills in that dog boy so hard that it'd take a crane to remove it.

Don't stick pills in your butt, kids. It's not worth it.

Ice and lava are of differing densities, therefore the two "suns" cannot be of equivalent size and mass. Futhermore, a star cannot be "made of ice".

Question is absurd and unanswerable.

You can't have negative 1000 centigrade and the sun isn't made of lava that would make it a planet