Time for a Sunday night watch thread

Time for a Sunday night watch thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bungalowseven.com/products/compass-sundial-wahine-obsidian?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=1337398212&gclid=CJfV783v6NECFQx6fgodF2UIoQ#.WI6rmstOnqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course the fucking faggot with a red camo G shock has a fucking mustang
You're definitely on the spectrum

nice harambe arms

what up! g-shock in the house

I need to upgrade my watch. Should I go for a more jewelery like one, or more functional?

got any hair on the brain sack son?

Girlfriend got me it for christmas. I like it.

LOL wtf

>time for

I laughed harder than I should have.

Got it with my car for my birthday.

my first automatic

How the fuck do you even read the hands

I have a Rip Curl automatic watch. I thought it was broken until I figured out I'm just lazy as shit come winter so I've had to hand-wind it every month or so.

Also the 30 minute marker broke off and fell into the gear area. No idea how that can even happen.

Nice scars emo fag, kill yourself.

Real men have Casio's

What clock do you think my dick would likely to have?

here is another perspective;

Police

Fuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuuuuu

more like tacky meter

Y'all bitches and your digital plebian watches

got eeemm

what is that piece of garbage?

automatics usually have a life of 40 hours with no movement before you have to wind again. If you wear it daily, then you shouldn't have to wind ever. I think rip curls use seiko movements, so that should be true too.

wtf is wrong with ur pp

Serious question. I have never been able to keep a watch working more than a month on me. Is there a watch that can withstand vibration, chemicals and occasional electricity spikes. I live the dynamic type of life. But other than a pocket watch on non working days its my cell phone and it bums me out a little.

Recent purchase

And my cell is starting to fritz... but the time and alarm still work. So meh.

I like but I don't like the style

Is there a military grade entirly mechanical waterproof watch?

What kind of shit do you do? I mess around with high voltage arcs and electromagnets all the time and my phone and watch are fine

Breitling master race reporting in

I interact with magnets, powertools, cleaning chemicals, temperature changes pretty extreme, ham radio related stuff, gardening, I dont know what it is man. I have almost given up on it. Had a old school kenetic watch, a mechanical wind up, innumerable walmart quality craps of various combo... they die irriparibly. No battery change helps. Afraid to touch the famly antique watches.

Any one into skeletonized watches?

I need something that could survive being strapped to a jackhammer in a electrcal snowstorm.

guessing you jump out of airplanes and ride on balloons?

I've actually been having problems with my new bulova automatic. It's running a little fast, like 5 minutes every week. I still have warranty. I feel like I paid enough that it shouldn't be off by that much but my buddy tells me that automatics are just like that.

I thought u meant a night watch thread where you drive around the neighborhood at night to keep it safe.

>"Hey, what's the time?"
>'one sec let me just calibrate this to the vibration of the nearest Tachyon particle, this may be a second'

You should send it back, they've missed the clock face bit. You can see the innards lol!

Your life seems interesting, you are either a moron or an interesting person. Maybe get a cheap wind up watch?

FLORIDA PLATES
this is now a florida thread

who the fuck you talking to user

I dig it

Did anyone say Flo Rida?

It's a diving watch .
Superocean. That's a clue.

genius

The OP.

Take advantage of that warranty bruh.

Even 1 minute per week is a lot for a timekeeping piece, automatic or not.

That's what I thought, especially given the price. I've had walmart watches for work that had less variance.

Nice, that one's pretty cool

Fite me

Can i not occasionally be both?

Its too much for your hand.

Your arm is like a van gogh painting

Just recently bought

Why do you wear a ladies watch?

Just.... too much tyme on your hands.

sunday night shitty* watch thread

Ostentatious

Nevermind guys i might have found one. bungalowseven.com/products/compass-sundial-wahine-obsidian?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=1337398212&gclid=CJfV783v6NECFQx6fgodF2UIoQ#.WI6rmstOnqA

Um.

wtf, isnt it time to lose some weight ? gosh

>being this new

according to the overwhelming evidence ascertained from your car and watch, I can conclude that you only drink energy drinks and have a hard time controlling the volume of your voice. Also there is a 65% chance you have a tribal tattoo

I have yet to see a Bulova I really enjoy the look of unfortunately

Why are you wearing your grandpa's watch

worked perfectly!

Does posting your belongings replace the emptiness that is family friends and community?

lmao stupid cock, just a bad as cunts who are only worth there good looks.

Idk if this is a joke or not

Tell us your story. For the attention. As is your nature.

I call people out for indirect direct bullshit.

you really took the time to write that?
HA

Nice.

Thanks man. I love their watches, plus they're really nice quality with out being ridiculously expensive. I've owned 3.

>took the time to write that
>literally 2 sentences

again

I just bought this for $1.60 plus $1.98 shipping, I'm sure it's not well-made but I think it looks nice and was a good way to spend a few extra bucks I had on a card :] if it breaks, I can just take it apart

Omega masterace checking in

That is some Robin Williams level of hairiness.

wow, nice subtle work

yeah but the OG electronic bulova's where it's at

R8 my timepieces

u jelly Sup Forums

user what are you so scared of?

He's scared of Muslims. Only thing missing is a red made in china trump hat

finally someone with some taste

EWWV HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4am time I should be asleep