Sup Forums, what are you scared of?

Sup Forums, what are you scared of?

>Being conscious and alive at a rock in the middle of space with no answer as to why I'm here
>Being a slave to my instincts and my hardwired ape pack thinking
>The dominant species being territorial blood thirsty monkeys
>Risking being exposed to extreme physical and psycological pain as well as dying a gorey and gruesome death
>Living, conscious beings becoming subject to death and torture
>Knowing that some day my consciousness will cease and I will return to nothing after getting a taste of what it's like to be self conscious.

That's deep. I'm afraid of some politician destroying my pension fund after I'm too old to work.

>I'm afraid of some politician destroying my pension fund after I'm too old to work.

Sorry, but that's already happening. If you mix your fear with vodka, it's pretty tasty. At least you can enjoy something while sitting on the street corner looking for handouts.

>Knowing that some day my consciousness will cease and I will return to nothing after getting a taste of what it's like to be self conscious.

consciousness is required to observe "nothing", you are a mere passenger in your earthly body, you will never cease to exist

What you gonna do that's life user no need to be scared.

Trump's wilin' out ass

>not knowing the answer to why you're here
self-replicating molecules nigga

I'm an envirofag, I care more about the environment than I do people. Which kinda bums me out. But my way to give back to society is I made it my livelihood to manage natural resources. I fear for the environment. One day humanity will pay the price wether it's the sun swallowing the earth in 6 billion years or just general deterioration of basic resources we need to survive.

Roll King Coal Baby!

>nukes
>societies narcissism evolves into medieval ages dynasty honor code w/o any human emotion involved

A group of apes is called a "shrewdness".
>I'm not scared of anything

That's actually not going to happen. Fun fact about me. I'm getting heavily involved in anti aging discoveries and life extension stuff in general in the medical field. And you want to know something really cool about me? I'm really fucking smart.

To give you an example, I solved the entire homelessness issue in the united states in 10 minutes. I randomly brainstormed at night, walking up and down the hall with no educational reference whatsoever and I had an idea. And then I looked anywhere to see if anybody was using my idea. Want to know something funny? There was a place in the united states using my idea. Know what happened? That place in the united states completely eliminated their homelessness problem. I have brainstormed ideas for inventions and come up with ideas in 10 minutes that already made a year or less ago that were immensely successful. That is a taste of what I can do.

You take that genius and an intense enormous drive to not want to die and you bet your fucking ass i'm going to figure out how to make us all immortal

So it's going to fucking happen
You are going to live forever because you were born in an era that I lived in. I may not discover it myself, but I WILL be a major reason why it is discovered in some way.

You are welcome. So do not worry. You will not die.

nigga u too dumb

So you're a day late and a dollar short, just like the rest of us...

Do you actually expect me to read even one word of that horseshit?

Im skeptical, but even without your "genius", it is well within our reach

>taste of self consciousnes
Sounds like you mean to say thats a good thing

I'm afraid that one day I will realize that the best years are already behind me, and I missed my chance to splatter myself across a quarter mile of highway before I was too old for it to be a tragedy.

>well within our reach
Maybe scientifically, but not politically, socially or economically.

Death is always a tragedy - for the living

Indeed

what? Explain further please

I've fear of the dark, I have a phobia that someone's always there

i hope the sun swallows us tomorrow morning
it's time

At a certain point, it's just something that's expected, really. I want to burn out in my ever-waning prime before I run out of things worth living for. I wanna live so hard it kills me, you know?

You didn't embody nothingness for the billions of years until your current human existence. You simply have no memory of your past being; your consciousness took some other form. First law of thermodynamics, fam.

tldr; You have always 'been'. You are as much of the outside world as you are yourself.

>Being conscious and alive at a rock
Meh.
>Being a slave to
Meh.
>The dominant species
Meh. You know we'll probably axe ourselves eventually. Also, we're not monkeys, we're great apes.
>Risking being exposed
Meh.
>Living, conscious beings
Meh.
>Knowing that some day my consciousness will cease
You silly goose. That is what any of us could ask for. Who wants to live forever?

I don't. That's what I'm afraid of, being what goes for conscious and being what goes for aware. Not being able to die.

I'm fairly sure I'll probably outlive you. I'd be inclined to think that a genius that you would proclaim to be, would not post on Sup Forums and waste their precious, limited, now borrowed time. Amongst other things. I could solve the homelessness problem in 5 seconds- on paper. It's called soylent green.

Tada. How efficient is it? That doesn't matter, because the purported goal was to solve homelessness, not solve it efficiently with the maximum possible utility alongside the most practical means.

Either you're on a bender of delusions and grandeur, you feel to RP, or you feel to cast some bait. Or, you truly believe this. But the odds of you doing this are ever slim and ever shrinking as more and more people continue to merely exist and have shower thoughts while trying to synthesize artificial proteins for the DNA programming sequence of E.Coli. If you sincerely do contribute, I would think it to be the kind of contribution a human trial would afford. The kind that people sell their bodies for. The kind that could be done on lab animals.

Maybe you're a little young, too. Boy, wait until you learn about real people and the real world. You could die!

That's my ultimate fear. When I start thinking about this laying in my bed trying to sleep I instantly wake up and do something else to clear my mind from that thought, even if it's 4 AM and gotta work tomorrow... That shit gets me so fucking anxious I can't bear it...

Now there's religion, and all this afterlife stuff... I'm not religious nor atheist, but this concept somehow calms me for a while. However i can't only live on this resurrection, reincarnation and heaven shit. At least I was born in the 90's with all this technologic and scientific boom, and I might have a small chance of seeing some advances in immortality or something like that

>90s
>technologic and scientific boom
Eh... sure, why not.

>spiders

Fuck spiders

yeah, also spiders

Fuck em

Living jn the UK there arent many poisioness things.....snakes,spiders, they are here but cant hurt you.

I love spiders here. They catch flya and are total bros

myself