Cool things you want to buy thread. Also if you have a link post it. I'll start: windpouch windpouch.com

Cool things you want to buy thread. Also if you have a link post it. I'll start: windpouch windpouch.com

Lifepack backpack. Has a built in lock that can lock it closed as well as to things, has a portable speaker with solar charger and can power your devices with it. Water resistant with a lot of cool features

Why

meh, I got one of those for free already, it's not that great

hookers

you can only rent those

although you could lease to own, but would you want to?

Cause he wants to sit in a puffy pussy simulation.

Although, in that color, thinking prolapsed

happiness

Those aren't that great. I had a worker of mine but one of those for a3 week training event. I don't think he was very happy with it after day 3

Decent concept, but looks cringey.

one of those shiny "you cant even get them with rather expensive AA missiles" choppers

Do want. I also kinda want to build my own.

what is that thing?

no one is going to be walking in the sun enough to charge shit

it makes bullets

guns don't kill people

it's those little bullets that coming flying out that do

Hornady progressive reloading setup. Pretty much the best there is.

also gives you skin cancer

I'm in CA so this will be a necessity soon.

Nope...

Wouldn't it be easier to move to Mississippi since California is gonna secede?

Quit fucking spamming us.

I have a few more years to cash out but I will be leaving. Sitting on 600k in equity right now.

i never understoof these machines.
how on earth is anyone gonna manufacture bullets at home? like, there SO many machines for all the metal parts, you are relying on that industry anyway, why not buy the finished product of higher and more controlled quality?

Might be too late by then, you'll be raped to death by liberals

because Obama is going to take all their shit...any....fucking...day....now...

will never come close to owning one

I live in a small apartment and do not have the time/room to reload my own ammunition. I may do it when I'm older and have my own home. It has the potential to produce more consistent cartridges, therefore providing better groups if you're shooting for accuracy.

Granted, you can obviously buy high quality ammunition, but it isn't cheap.

You buy the components. Most ammo done this method is more accurate than what you buy from the store. Additionally a round is typically less expensive. As an example 5.56 cost ~.32 - .36 a round. If I load it myself I can get that down to .15 - .20 a round.

I have plenty of supplies to keep them away.

not a /k/ faggot, so excuse my dumb questions?

i understand that argument - but you still need to acquire components that can be restricted the same way ammo is, so this doesnt address the problem, right?

interesting. but why? are ammo producer in the US very small companies? how could you possibly produce cheaper than highly industrialized manufacturing?

the thing about accuracy makes me wonder even more. how on earth is that not one of these
>problem solved
things that other industries have, where you build a PROPER machine ONE time and then you get high quality for low price forever?

"I believe thats mister gilmores!

KA-52 attack helicopter..

You can reuse the brass casing that most people just throw away. So every time you reload you are saving the cost of the shell casing.
It's only worth it for rifle bullets.

you couldnt maintain that thing.

I have one, pretty neat but not worth over $30. I got mine on sale for $18