You faggots forgot you roots, this board brang us anonymous...

you faggots forgot you roots, this board brang us anonymous, were supposed to be fighting for justice and making the world a better place. lets get these damn nazis out of our collective.

not your personal army newfag niglet

individuality

freedom of speech faggot

lol

*Brought

Sup Forums has always been about sewing chaos. stop acting like Sup Forums was ever good.

Sup Forums wants to see the world burn and no one is more suited to strike the match than Donald J. Trump.

>brang

Nigger detected.

"anonymous" has become a buncha whiny fags due to failures like op

sjw liberal fucktards arent welcome here gtfo

why the hell are they making that logo with that slogan?
you made that prior to the election results and still went with it?

you are a faggot

I haven't actually ever met a confessed Nazi

But I see all these lunatics in Red Stars and Che Guevara T-shirts everywhere

How long do you think people are going to tolerate your abuse before they start punching every Communists?

You probably wouldn't like that, considering everyone you fucking know is probably a Communist

"Anonymous" is a parody of itself at this point. Go hang out on Twitter all day making empty threats and stupid videos with the rest of those clowns.

Anonymous was never originally about justice you ignorant fuck. It was talen over by whiney losers like you to take down scientology and then grew into the bullshit you claim it to be today.
The closest thing the true Anonymous ever came to doing good was ruining pedo's lives and torturing animal abusers, not because it was justice but because it was fun to ruin someone's day or life.

Sup Forums was never good
user is not a knight in the darkness
we are not your personal army
fuck off back to 9gag

You've met many nazis before. Ever see a guy in MAGA hat? Open and proud nazi.

correct. But I actually miss the days when we were sowing chaos in the name of bringing down the rich. You fuckboys elevated them to new heights. We are anarchists, not conformist fucks. Conformist fucks voted for hillary and trump. Anyone done playing games would have gone Bernie, or even one of those now obscure libertarian candidates. The fact that we turned America into a goddamn dystopia just proves that Sup Forums has failed. We need to do something interesting again.

Consider my fedora tipt

It only takes 20 minutes to make an impact, go shoot some mall up if you're so upset faggot.

Fuck off muslim lover

Punching Nazis is good. Looking forward to seeing more of it as they come out of the woodwork,

I get that most of you on here want to die, but keep in mind that you will end up dying on a fucking battlefield in eastern europe now. Trump is gonna say something fucking stupid, and we are gonna end up getting helmets slapped on our heads, and we are gonna go pay Ivan Chesnokov a visit. And we all know how he is with his guns.

You know what, I hope people you keep it up full force with this retarded rhetoric.

Because this is how you get 8 years of Trump, 4-8 years of Trump Jr and then Ivanka

Maybe then you'll learn

How goes the eighth grade?

some idiots got brain washed by stormfront

remember when Sup Forums was racist to make fun of the real racism in the world

now Sup Forums has actual racists, coward little people who cant get a girlfriend and their miserable failed lives have meaning now because some rich orange man is in office because some of them vote for him (like all the other rich men in office it won't make their pathetic lives any better)

preach.

>justice
>defending a religion that hates gays and is against women's equality
>isis
>9/11
>40% of rekt thread content
fuck you, Trump will win a second term
>check em

your dubs have failed and so has the country. Check these faggot.

Nazis are 99% pussy fags like Spencer. Don't worry about punching them, they'll just run and cry to their safe space.

All nazis must die.

see you in the war

you sound like a nigger faggot

the type who lacks the spine to punch an alt right protester head on, youd do it from behind

this is the only thing that made me happy politically this week

>bern victim

lolz

communism=fail

They'll only ever understand when the boot comes crashing down.

They must think their world will automatically become like Road Warrior after they take a city or something

The military is going to fuck these kids hard and they're only going to bring it upon themselves

and the nazi scum goes down either way. any means necessary.

Kys
Also, Spider-Man thread

How can words on a screen 'sound' any way? You people aren't playing retarded then? You're actually retarded... that explains everything

if fucking a 9 yr old wife is good enough for the prophet muhammad its good enough for me

Fuck you bourgeoisie trash

Alt right shit tier poster checking in.

kid your tendies that mommy microwaved you are getting cold

But the Nazis are fighting to make the world a better place

And fags. Let's get to work

Your mother loves this communist dick deep in her ass

Is it Nazi's polluting every inner city in America making them inhospitable cesspools of crime and poverty?

Is it Nazis committing over 90% of violent crime?

Is it Nazis clogging up our prisons?

Is it Nazis collecting over 60% of the welfare disbursements?

Is it Nazis destroying our education system?

No, it's not. But nearly every problem in America, if looked at honestly, statistically and factually, can be laid at the doorstep of one group of people.... and protip. It ain't whitey.

Actually, the "alt right" seem to be the only group of people capable of acknowleging why our education systems are failing (they used to be the best in the world and we still spend more per student than any other nation), our inner cities are becoming inhospitable cesspools, and welfare is getting gobbled up overwhelmingly by a minority comprising only 13% of the population.

Hypothetically, if the Neanderthals still existed and they were greatly inferior in intellect and much more savage? Should they be treated as equal or would that cause horrific social problems?

Same thing. The negroid and Australian aboriginal are the most genetically divergent branch of homo sapiens. In any statistic test they have been shown to have at least a 30 pt lower IQ on average (in developing countries, they have an IQ of around 60-70 in their own continent).

But to be fair, I believe Arabs and Mexicans get far too much of the blame. Statistically, the negro is our problem animal.

You mean that time when you fucks where pro arab spring.
Its nice to see you are still a stupid fuck.

3 inches is now considered deep?

go do some nazi bullshit in public and see how far it gets you, faggot.

White pride, worldwide

>us
>our
Fuck off, faggot

>our collective
Back to israel tbh

Oh you got me, I guess Communism isn't a total failure

Three inches from her small intestine...

post your address ill come over and do it in your lawn

nice facebook memes

You like black lipstick? I think studded belts are cool and funky colored like pink or blue haha

do you want to know how I know you are a low information voter and or/underage?

sun tzu didnt learn, after he wrote all that shit he starter losing every battle he was in.
the holy quran is a much better book of war.
>it allows you rape women.
Maybe this is why you where pro arab spring.

no, protruding three inches from your crotch

on a good day

"100 shekels have been added to your account"

we do. currently the right wing is the side fighting for justice you blind cultist.

why? are you too scared to live your beliefs in public? If you truly believe in your nazi horseshit, why aren't you out in public trying to convince others?

Naa, it sounds more like a faggot cunt, projecting.

Cool bro I didn't know I was pro arab spring guess I gotta go back to the drawing board haha

Sucker punch while wearing a mask and running off immediately. Not impressive.

Sounds to me like you are projecting your "shortcomings"

Kys faggot

lol the hypocrisy

cmon tough guy post your name and address your yard is in public

Does anyone really think this? Really? America and Russia are never going to be in direct armed conflict. Ever. Period.

They will continue their bullshit proxy war waltz and let 3rd world shit holes take the heat.

>FB IMG

bro, let it go

is this supposed to be clever?

Couldn't even execute a proper sucker punch. Step up your game

>brang

OMFG a REAL NAZI on the netherwebs!!!!!

Somebody dial CNN we gotta get this exposed

Trump is ruined

It bothers me that there is no comma after the word ice in your picture.

gtfo grammerfag niglet

I don't even like/agree with the alt-right. I just like making fun of you pussies.

Whiny faggot OP

>were supposed to be fighting for justice
nah keks are better

Can't wait for you commie scum to be locked up doing hard time. Keep it up Soros cock sucker.

when you see that punch in slow motion, its actually pathetic, it barely connects and glances off his neck.

You antifa lot always act tough, but everyone knows your 99.9% made up of pussies

Posting a bland meme with no rebuttal is pretty weak. Not the original guy. Just saying

How much of a little sjw gender studies professor bitch did this cunt have to be to falcon punch Richard, and not even achieve knock down?

Punching Nazis never gets old. But really, a punch is far too good for a nazi.

They're like feral animals, so hitting them with a stick always feels much more appropriate.

2017- the year when someone having a different opinion makes them a Nazi.

Go be with out white people, lets she how far that gets you.

Daily reminder

Dumb nigger faggot OP posting memes from Commie Facebook pages

Go back to Facialbook

lol, 100% guarantee that you have never punched a "nazi" in your entire life

Stupid fucking nigger with his weak kike book

2017 the year idiots like you redefine the position of their opponents to feel better about your own shitty alternative fact positions

>>grammarfag
>>niglet

Pick one.