Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EpHDPat7UWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut up nigger

What are you so insecure about that's making you lie on the internet to feel better about yourself

DO you like COCK

You look like you're good at meat slobbin' tho.

Stop these shitty meme.

Pls marry me respond dont ignore me

u r a fagot

What's your favorite Frank Turner song? I listen to him frequently as well, and personally like England Keep My Bones

Wow what a pleb. Part Ashkenazi Jew here, I've got an IQ of 170.

> I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.
Made me kek.

Don't believe those facebook IQ tests my brother got a 159 and he has downs.

Where do i go to find out my IQ score?

165 IQ? That's was my IQ in 7th grade.
But considering your 12 good job.

ok faggot.

You have his nudes?

lol bitch,

ive got lvl 243 iq

and my main is lvl 500 iq on runescape

1v1 me

> you're*

fucking dumb nigger kike, go back to English I

Nope

pls be b8

I'm a girl
The Real Damage

What level of personal preference, collective inclusion, and economic understanding provides you with a greater intuition of your outside world?

English isn't my native language.

Eliza?

When's the last time you kissed someone of the opposite sex that want a family member, amirite?

Back to /r9k/ with your dopey ass.

Can you summon level 5 fire magic? I can.

Not to be rude or anything, but this is Sup Forums, and its Sup Forums. With an IQ of 163 you should know the rules. Tits or gtfo.

Post your tits bitch

how come you look like a pussy art major

IQ 163? ONLY?

youre the real damage

Synaesthesia and "absolute pitch" do not have a thing to do with understanding music. They are merely rare neuro phenomenon. Studying musical theory allows you to understand it on a "deeper level." I would know, seeing as how I am working on my doctoral degree in the field of saxophone performance.

does IQ measure brain power or how much of a faggot you are

Who's Eliza?

Do you have a bf?

Such bait.

this pretty girl.

Whats up with all those scars?

Your argument is so stupid

ask her.

Why the fuck haven't you solved the world's problems yet

Yeah, I'm a fan of I Am Disappeared, especially the acoustic version.

I used to be like that. If you haven't done something big already, it's never gonna happen. You'll just be a genius stuck in a sea of morons. It's hell.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

fake scars bred

Almost guaranteed nobody likes your arrogant ass and you have zero friends. Kill yourself

love the new haircut Eliza

Genius's do not do well in high school. They see the control system for what it is and Rebel, you clearly are not as intelligent as you want to believe you are.

I'm not the user you replied to but unless you study music theory how are you supposed to understand it ? If you think the argument is stupid please tell me the notes making up a C9 Chord or a Eminor7 with a flat 5th? Did you know that the world retard came from the Italian word Ritard which means slow or to slow. They use Ritard in sheet music as well haha. Anyways study is required to understand music like a musician would. I've done a fair bit of studying so I know.

Nice job taking the b8 retard

if that's true witch it vary well my be , take it from me no one cares . more people give more of a fuck if there phone screen brakes. I few nice words an opportunity's but then that's it then your living in a hell of double standers and being frowned apon by those who expect intellectual greatness of you when honestly you probably wanna die because you'll know

haha how long did it take to type all that? kek
i don't believe you lol

If you're so smart tell me the difference between 320kbps MP3 and FLAC files

OP can you see music? I didn't bother reading the thread but it's an honest question. I'm a musician and I like to make trippy stuff. Would love to hear the perspective of somebody who gets music on a deeper leve . Honest.

>Says shes smart
>Hurrrrr durrrr lemme ask a random ass question

lol

Op is a faggot

Are you Canadian ?

Thoughts on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=EpHDPat7UWw

is this bait?

>18
>Still in college
>A failure at life.

FLAC is better
/thread

ok

Nice to know but I would like two double cheese burger with mac sauce.

I'VE GOT A QUESTION

not sure if your a guy or girl but
If your a girl so you shave (pro tip fuck you if you do shave)

and if your a guy do you like a girl shaven or unshaven

Are you in love?

Did you just assume his/her job?

Here's one I've been dying to ask:
Who cares?!

Not everybody drops out right away. :{

Yes, with him/herself. No-one else is.

I can't believe people still fall for this fucking copypasta. For fucks sake I've seen this one more times than the fucking Ryan Gosling one.

When traveling at a subsonic speed during the last one hour of hyper sleep, which vector of the Romulan Nebula will suffer the wrath of the impenetrable quickening? And, for extra points, how many wraths to the nearest molton? Be specific. This is a real question.

163?

That's well below the self reported average.

I dont know whk you are and have never heard of you therefore you have done nothing with said gifts which means you arent worth my time nor my attention, good day.

Talent without ambition is like bird without wings so to speak. It doesnt matter how important you think you are, if you do nothing worthwhile youre just like every other insect inhabiting this planet

Thats an easy one, the answer is 500 moltons per square tetraboil

Given the standard deviation, calculate the percentile you're in.

>be geneious
>be still in le highschoole
Ok sir

You only answered the bonus question.

If you are a genious, then why do you believe in a test that tries to merasure something as subjective as intelligence?

so smart
why are you in school? i would think you could do anything you want in life with all your gifts.
you ARE very lonely

Why the hell would anyone care about art? I would please like to know for i have never understood why people would drop as much as millions for a picture that looks like someone dipped their cock in paint and slapped it on a canvass

All I want to see is how smart your tits look

I dont give a fuck. YOU STILL AINT SHIT NIGGA.
fuck you

Why are you fucks posting in a spiderman thread?

genius level IQ retard, take a picture faggots.

bitch be looking like willy wonka

stale copypasta

I have the same iq. I even got bored and learned how to speak Chinese.

>My IQ is 163.

my dad was in Mensa, had a much higher number than you.

He died miserable and broke.

IQ is meaningless, social skills are everything.

Bragging about how smart you are on Sup Forums = bad social skills.

Hurr Durr you're not smart-er!

pic related - he brags about how smart he is all the time.

>163
>within the top 5 in the world
>on Sup Forums
At least say something like 145, there's plenty of aspie fags to circle jerk with if you say 145

He is a billionair and the president of the US, he is smarter than all your family tree combined.

This is for you, user. The ones that sit at home on the weekends because your friends are off being someone you're not. The ones that surf Sup Forums for a chance to smile, a chance to laugh, and sometimes a chance to baw. The ones that tear up at the tale of a forgotten kitten, but snicker when a cam whore is being verbally assaulted. The ones that white knight, the ones that call out the white knights, and the ones that need the white knights. The ones who turn to Sup Forums when their significant others cheat on them with their best friend. The ones who don't have significant others. To the ones that think of witty responses not a heartbeat after reading a post, and to the ones that don't think of them until the thread 404's. The ones that see a mangled body draped over a dead baby that's being raped at the same time, and still take a bite of their sandwich. The ones that choose chubbies over scene girls. The ones that choose scene girls over chubbies. The ones who sage, even though it does nothing. This is to the ones that are the most amazing people I've ever had the privilege of talking to, but still can't find a person to appreciate them like we do. The ones that long to fall asleep holding a certain person's hand but are too shy to even talk to them. The quiet girl who is the sweetest, funniest, cutest girl, but doesn't get a second glance. The misunderstood guy, who always says funny things, but people take them the wrong way, because they're close minded niggers. The ones that read the baw threads and call out everyone posting in them as faggots/newfags/etc, but still read every single post because they need to feel emotion. The ones that I wish I could give a hug to because I know even though they post the most soulless, cold, disgusting shit, they still have the need to feel loved. Well, user. I love you. And I would be honored to fall asleep while holding your hand.

lol what a fag

And he is also worldwide hated and probably will end up jailed or killed by his ownd retardness

>Sup Forums

>he is also worldwide hated
No he isn't. Mainstream media hates him. Normal people either like him or don't give a shit about him because they aren't living in America.

Roll trips and i'll post my gf's nudes

ok

rolling for curiosity