nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/943/?
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/212/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wanna buy it for me OP?
steamcommunity.com/id/69136937/

I actually got it myself from Santa user during christmas

Quality time with Frodo

Hey user, I was late to the party too.
Been playing it for about 200 hours over the last few weeks, just about to finish up the main quest then dive into Blood and Wine. Already looking forward to getting a mod which makes combat harder (because even on Death March this game is too fucking easy by far) and playing NG+.

I've been most surprised by how funny this game can be.

Anyway, yeah, I fucking love it too.

This is the best game I've ever played. Its amazing. Just started my NG+ with 80 hours in my first playthrough.

Right on. What mod are you getting? I have played around with mods for Skyrim, but had no idea there are mods for this game.
Simply can not leave this game. Never been this drawn into something.

you think 200 h is a lot...

will i like it if i didnt enjoy witcher 2?

Without a doubt.

Nice man! Highest I have is 420 on Skyrim, but I only started Witcher the 5th of Jan

I think Better Combat Enhanced looks good, but I'm not sure. After I finish all the DLC I'll look into it more.
But yeah there's plenty of mods, I'm already using a couple. One which lets you completely customise the camera, which is really good. No more zooming in with Witcher sense etc. There's also one which puts all quest markers on the map, so you don't have to check through your quests all the time. You can just bring up the map and select the closest quest marker.
There's a few others I have, but they're all just to make things a little easier to navigate. I wanted my first play through to be very vanilla.
But yeah, how are you finding the difficulty user? It's my only complaint. I do every side quest and point of interest, so by the time I got to Skellige I was level 22 and everything has been really easy since then. It's kind of annoying.

Camera mod:
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/856/?
Quest objectives on map:
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/943/?
Better Combat:
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/212/?

I didn't like witcher 2 played 3 nonstop

Oh for sure.
I couldn't get into Witcher 2. I found combat awful, the over abundance of America/Bad voice acting was really off putting, the linear nature.
Yeah I didn't enjoy 2 at all. But 3 is fucking amazing.

it sucks sorry

Nexusmods google it brother

>>Nice man! Highest I have is 420 on Skyrim, but I only started Witcher the 5th of Jan

wtf? so you played 10h per day?

Not the same user.

I'm the 200 hour guy... been playing since way before Christmas.

Same here, not a side quest or area that goes by unnoticed. I haven't played on Death March yet... been meaning to do it. Will do so today!
Cheers for the mods. Yeah That does it, good time to add some of them and probably more.

Yeah haha, has been an intense month. Some nights I've been dreaming of Geralt as first person.

10/10

Favourite moment so far?
I don't want to spoil things if you're not as far as I am, so I'll just say the Hearts of Stone DLC has some very good moments.

The tapestry scene wins for me. The atmosphere is very impressive.

Thanks anons, will give it a shot! Haven't played vidya since 2014, maybe I should get back to it.
> I found combat awful
So fucking much

sell your knife faggot

Quite right user, makes my top 5 of all time such an abundance of different things to do

Only activated HoS and BW DLC 4 days ago, so early stages with both. Torn between if I should finish one completely and pause the other, or continue and do both with reasonable space.
Favorite moment though... for HoS when Geralt allowed himself to be possessed by that dudes spirit and went to the wedding being a cunt.
The entire atmosphere with BW is breathtaking, excited to see it with camera mod!

Yeah I just did the wedding, very good part.

For me, I'm level 33 and just finished up all the stuff at Kaer Morhen. At least, the first time you visit, I'm sure I'll be back there.
I've done everything in Skellige and hope I never have to see it again. Found it quite boring, everything looks the same and all the points of interest were nothing but a chore. So I've decided to do HoS, then finish the main quest, then jump into B&W (It's supposed to be played after the main quest, really, though it doesn't matter mechanically.)

For Skellige I wished I could have become the king, since they value strength and all that so much. Disappointing when couldn't.
Level 44 so far. Went as far in BW to get Arendight or w/e it's called. Amazing silver sword that basically levels up with you.

I'm curious about your build. What are you running?

I've done a bit of a 50/50 mix of attack skill and signs. Rend, but not whirlwind. I did have it but wasn't using it much.
Skills in Quen (though it seems a little OP) and Axii. A little in Igni too, though I might re-spec and lose the Igni skills because, again, I find myself never using it. I'm basically an adrenaline build with lots of attack power and Quen and Axii.

Currently wearing Ursine chest armor enchanted so it's classed as light armor, and everything else feline. It's working well for me.

Oh and do you ever use decoctions? I can never be bothered unless I'm up against a very hard boss.

This is one of the reasons I want BCE mod. It claims to make every single encounter much harder, so you have to rely on oils and potions/decoctions more. I want to feel like a potion swilling witcher but I never have to.

I only use Quen since it goes along so well with Ursine set effect. Same enchantment for chest, and extended whirl on both swords. I RArely use rend, only sometimes on bosses.

I have been meaning to change my build and make it more potion/male hybrid friendly.
When that is done, I will use decoctions. For now only use when I'm at max weight and need those 20 extra stones.

this, i got it for free with my xbox,
played up until that stupid ghost baron quest where you follow the spirit and was like fuck this, i aint following some slow as fucking ghost. fucking great gameplay. holding up. This is what you call gameplay? follow some red stains and hold up?

i had more fun just running around the map to POI but even then its just copy paste all over the map.. story was boring as fuck too. when i first started playing i was like yea i could watch this shit. then the story turned to ass.

maybe i just dont like that fat fuck the baron. but yea, i didnt find anything different from the first hour i played, to the last.

>follow red stains
>dodge and attack, or block and attack.
>cast shield every now and then
>follow next red stain

+1 for the glasses

Why no glyphs in your other armor? I thought about enchanting my swords, but I settled on runes instead. The benefits seemed a little better for my build.
Thanks for your time user. Glad you're enjoying the game as much as I am.

I believe because of the fact that it came with your xbox it was an unintended game, whereas you most likely had some other games in mind when buying the xbox, so little effort was put in to begin with hence lack of interest to really dive in.
Keep the specs high, sound good, drugs nearby and become Geralt, not play as Geralt.

But if you don't like the game, you know, that's cool too...

Yeah, your opinion is completely valid. I'm not about to shit on you for not enjoying it.

I completely though the exact same thing when I first played it. I mean, that's exactly how I felt with the Witcher 2. It was absolute dog shit.

But for some reason, at a certain point, the Witcher 3 just clicked for me.

I think the difficulty is the main factor. If it's set too easy, the combat is just repetitive shit that takes absolutely no thought what-so-ever. So playing on Death March helped. But now I'm nearing the end of the game and combat is really easy again, which is a shame, but now I'm invested.

Didn't use any glyphs because I thought about using Feline trouser/boot/gloves for set effect, then Ursine steel/sword/chest for second set. Couldn't make up my mind about it, but after getting the silver sword that isn't Ursine anymore I'm determined on keeping the gear as displayed earlier.
Will put all Glyphs as +10 Quen

Strongly recommend extending the distance for rend/whirl on your swords. Granted it isn't a huge difference to gameplay all together, but when surrounded by a mob it does become fun.

thought*

wouldnt play not even witcher 3 for combat it was never where this game shines its the storytelling that is great and in that sector i personally prefer witcher 2

they really need to make an rpg like this where the world actually reacts to the shit you do in game. not just that fable shit either.
like if in skyrim it actually mattered if you kill certain people or join factions.

I am thinking of buying Tomb Raider GOTY edition, as it's on sale on humble bundle, and open world.