Maluma general

maluma general

delete this

why
its music

its poop

J Balvin is better desu senpai

I unironically like 4 babys, and where I live (chile) it's on the radio all the time. I love seeing people's reactions when I tell them it's better than anything the beatles have ever made.

A acostarse hermaneke

On a more serious note, I think it's kinda good musically for what it is, but the lyrics are just so shitty.
Stay pulento, Chileanon.

"1 polvo" is better song.

I agree, the chorus is pretty nice
(I'm not the person you replied to)

Borro Cassette is his GOAT

I respectfully disagree

Yes, but "borro cassette" is reggaeton and now he try to sing trap

Trap is the future of reggaeton.

I resfuse to believe that, but well, I'm more of an old-school reggaeton guy

I agree no this

Go to hispachan, mate

HOLY SHIT, GET THE FUCK OUT FROM HERE BUNCH OF NORMIE FAGGOTS.

Me too but many of the old school artists are moving on trap, like J Álvarez.

This will forver be classic and probably one of the best reggaeton albums out there.

La vergüenza que me da el haber nacido en el mismo país de ese idiota y la alegría de no seguir viviendo en ese pequeño agujero lleno de mierda llamado Colombia, por basuras como esa fue que salí de allí... Por supuesto, es música para normies, hasta a tu hermana la que se preño del brayan le gusta, no se puede pedir mucho

Por qué no hablan en español... je je

The Beatles are pretty shitty, but Maluma is anocher level or shitty

>reggaeton
>album

C'mon brotendo do you actually listen to an entire reggeaton album?
It's music made to bang in the whip and for dancing at the club and everybody knows it

Ozuna is the best in the game right now and if you disagree you're fucking mental

Believe or not, there are prople that listen to it and thinks that is the best music ever done, they are poor uneducated people of course

Yes, but those people listen to single tracks on shuffle. Not albums. Even the guys who make the music must know that nobody is going to listen to the entire album except for some weirdo hardcore fans

Adoro el nivel de ardor que puede generar el reggaeton.
Por cierto

Fucking damn it I come to Sup Forums to scape this shit from the shithole where I live. Please stop.

Suicidate.

La verdad es que si, pero pasa cuando un amante de la música escucha de gente poco educada que su música de mierda es superior... Más cuando le dan un premio de cultura a un idiota como Maluma, es increíble

Nah, the guys that make ir just care about the money and what their manager do to make more money for them

not maluma related: the song Safari by J. Balvin and Pharrell is the greatest pop track this decade so far
yes maluma related: ia no se que ase no se con cua quedame

chicano jajajajajja

No, colombiano a mucha pena

Um, yeah. And they also know that their albums are shit and that nobody listens to them.
No veo como mi argumento y el tuyo son incompatibles. Both sentences are true

This

Son incompatibles por que los que hacen esa basura no se preocupan por si los escuchan completos o no, simplemente quieren dinero

This, I love the minimal elements

Semi this

But it's funny how a classic salsa or og cumbia thread wouldn't almost any response but this does .

pharrell is an enigma to me, he produces great tracks when he feels like it
i also remember reading about him and Coil doing a collab that never happened because John died

I haven't cringed this hard to a thread for so long

'merilard here.

Who is this fuckface and why should I care? Is he better than Pitbull?

maybe the same shit level than Pitbull.

Colombian reggaeton singer. His more famous tracks are Borró Cassette, Sin Contrato, El Perdedor and 4 Babys (it's actually spelled like that)
Anything's better than Pitbull

You shouldn't

Jesus fucking christ, not even Sup Forums is safe from this. At least i'm drunk when his awful music starts playing at parties, i can't do the same thing here. Why?

i like el perdedor and borro cassette but more importantly hes ridiculously hot. full suck ur cock homo.

ETOY ENAMORAO DE

Tenía que ser chileno

>Listening to Reggeaton

MODS

>He doesn't listen to reggaeton/trap en Español

ask me how I know you're a pleb

>being this much of a cumskin