Name a flaw

Name a flaw.

Not funny at all.

didnt laugh once

Nice thumbnail retard

I'm still worrying.

Not enough screentime for Slim or George.

Its not haha funny its more satirizing a whole military and diplomatic culture

>find a flaw
There isn't one, but I guess if you're a millennial and it doesn't have Adam Sandler in it then whatcanyado.

didnt tell me how to retain my precious bodily fluids

pie scene

It's boring. I couldn't get past the first ten minutes.

It's loved by Reddit and Tumblr. There's the flaw.

I didn't like Dr. Strangelove himself. I thought in terms of comedy the movie grinded to a halt when he had the spotlight.

But I did like the more sinister aspect of his character that is implied (outside of the also implied 'former Nazi' bit) when he reveals his post-nuclear war plan of surviva and everyone including the President listens to his every word. In that moment, he becomes the ruler of the world and nobody else in the room realizes it.

>It's loved by Reddit and Tumblr. There's the flaw.

since when?

He's a reference to ppl like henry kissenger or von braun. If you didn't grow up hearing their names or seeing them speak you won't approach ciate the character as much. You have to consider the time it was made

Wasn't released in 3D

>It is a problem of the source material that I don't like its fans

Drink bleach.

Peter O'toole didn't play every character

>VFX are shit
>flight scenes went on for too long

Like the other anons said, it isn't very funny either. I don't feel that comedies must be inherently funny though, but people who do, probably won't like it.

Regardless, I think it's good. Not great, but good.

Literally always. Kubrick has always been, and always will be mainstream. Redbler likes mainstream stuff

You missed the point. And from that typing format I can tell what site you probably frequent.

This.

The end where the nazi starts fantasizing about the apocalypse is fucking hilarious

the real goat incoming

Not enough memes.

Peter O'Toole wasn't even in this movie.

it's black and white

kek

Came to post this

>Peter O'toole
wew lad

People keep saying it was supposed to be a comedy, was it tho? it was a little wonky because of the tropes and technology of the era but it just felt like early Kubrick who had something to say and because of being unvetted had to do it through a "comedy."

I wouldn't say it was boring...it's certainly watchable. and that end Strangelove speech is dripping good, explains

>But I did like the more sinister aspect of his character that is implied (outside of the also implied 'former Nazi' bit) when he reveals his post-nuclear war plan of surviva and everyone including the President listens to his every word.

>In that moment, he becomes the ruler of the world and nobody else in the room realizes it.

meant Sellers, whoops

This tbqh senpai

Grain alcohol and rainwater is shit