The noncringe lyrics, nonshitty-pop-gloss version of ATDI - Relationship Of Command

youtube.com/watch?v=7kYaEN06UYM

SO GOOD.

pleeeeease stop mentioning at the drive in anywhere near this album.

SUIT UP

why do you keep posting this thread again and again

i like this album a lot too but there's really no reason to keep trying to start beef with atdi fans

Can you like both
I like both.
I liked Drive Like Jehu first even.

Who fucking cares.
Are people seriously going to get elitist about post hardcore? That's the real cringe.

extreme cringe vocalist though

and fuck any post hardcore band that thinks its cool to do that thing where all the instruments cut out but the bassist keeps rapidly plucking one note. god fucking DAMNNEOIRNLT this fucking r9k ass album

even with that said though yank crime is an autistic masterpiece

>Are people seriously going to get elitist about post hardcore? That's the real cringe.

you say this but i bet you're elitist about bands like Alexisonfire and the Thursday

this is Sup Forums, everyone is elitist. the only difference between us is where we draw the line

What's wrong with their singer?
i neva been on...
THE RECEIVING ENDDDDD

It's just Thursday. and I like Thursday. I never listened to Alexisonfire though because they weren't around or popular when I was in junior high.

>It's just Thursday

yea oops. i started typing the fall of troy and then i remembered doppelganger is actually pretty well liked here

anyway, gratz for proving me wrong, you seem chill. have a nice day

So brill, mate. So brill. Better than 90% of Sup Forumscore.

dlj is one of the most praised bands i can think of, i almsot never see anything bad about em here. if they aren't already sub-Sup Forumscore then it's only cuz people talk about them less often, which you should be glad of. other wise they'd attract all sorts of shitters chatting bollocks

DLJ>ATDI

that being said, Fugazi=Unwound>>>DLJ

Stop shilling this 10/10 masterpiece. The Grimesfags and DGcucks don't need to know.

Thanks OP. I didn't like you shitting on ATDI, so I listened so I could tell you to fuck off, but that was actually pretty gud.

Thats not ink, its black cum you spurt after listening to this album in full. You save it up for later use, and pour it in your ears to cum again on every further listen.

THE BEST. John's other bands are great too.

never
fuck those jewfro fans

ATDI is a slightly less shitty mars volta

very true

brill and brill

>shitters chatting bollocks

great band name.

what other posthardcore bands are like dlj and atdi? i hate all the posthardcore of today.

brampz

Unwound

they're not even the same genre