ITT: We post ex/current GFs, other users rate them

ITT: We post ex/current GFs, other users rate them.

Dumpy ass, but would fuck it

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

mmmmmm-mmmm-mm.... it's time... all those taco bell buffets, paying off... i'm ready

PFFFFTT

SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF... oh postively foul... SNIIFFFF when did you eat chines--- BRRAPAAAAAAPAPPRRRRRRLLLLLLTTT

hold it in... i beg you my dear.... you must... please... hold it in till we get to my bowl.... i know that was a lot... of taco bell.. oh your tummy must hurt so.... almost there... oh yes, there it is, my bowl

BBBRRRRAAEEEEEEERRRRRRRRLRLLLLLTTTTPRPPPTRRR BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAPAPAPAPRRPRRTTT PFFFTTTTTLLLR PFFFT PFFFFT

mm, o hthe smell, sweet and tangy... glazed in dirito dust, from the locos tacos, mixed in with the feast oh so heavinly... oh, so many bits and pieces... mmm, i can't resist, it's time to eat!

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmm yes my dear GLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPpostively scrumtious, oh i must have more

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAPAPPPHLLHHHLHLLTLTTTTTRT

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP-thank you my dear GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP this is a heavenly treat GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmmm oh yes GLORPGLORP smorgasboard

SSSSSLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

All done

7/10

10/10

Bro you posting Madison Deck up in every thread claiming she's your gf. Fuck off.

seek medical help

8/10

6/10

7/10

8/10

6/10

>implying anyone will rate Jelena

How does it feel having a gf?

moar?

she looks friendly.

She is!

any nudes? i'd say 7 or 8/10

Looks like the kind of gf I would like to have. Someone to travel around my country without complications or prejudices. Just laughing around and getting some nice memories.

Are you guys still together user? If not, what happened?

She's my current gf. It's all good.

I wouldn't be a very good bf if I shared that, now would I?

Plus a nude

well, as long as they exist I can sleep happily

Nice one man. Keep traveling and living my dream.

r8 my ex

I've seen this exact pic before my man she is not your lady

more, 9/10

requests?

nice, keep going pls

I dont care who she is, just keep posting her

so?

Wicked cute, post more nudes.

Sup Forums will need quads to unblur and unlock nudes of this quality!

Op is a fag. Just Google "Madison Deck nude". You're welcome.

shes really bitchy and annoying i love face fucking her loud mouth

Was anyone else into fucking chubsters back in the day?

Why are all the girls that wear vintage hairstyles either hipsters or feminazis? I need to find me a girl that I can have a romance with. I don't want a fuckbudy, I want a partner. I want someone that will be my everything. We'll have the best of times for a decade then have kids. After 20 years, the kids will move out and we'll go back to how things were. we'll be together till we die.

Thanks feminism. You destroyed my future. You turned women into sex toys.

preach nigga

How about you get your head out of your ass and start talking to people and deal with the new social norms like everyone else.

It gets worse because most of the ones that say they hate feminism are really no better and just as degenerate. They go around thinking they're immune to the cultural decline brought about by feminism while they live their lives just like any other slut. It's pretty much hopeless unless you're amish or something.

>Plus
Please tell me you fill this woman with cum every day...

my fucking god, the average score here it is like 3/10, fucking disgusting.

used to

top fucking kek

good god does Sup Forums have any standards anymore?