Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Claim :o

>claim

Shielder claimed~

azsxdcfvghbnjknhbgkfytdsaqEAZSXDCFVGHBNJHGTFDRESWAasdfghjn

still here

(Hamakaze Onee-chan~)
O-okay...
(Anonymous)
you make it sound so lewd! >

19 years ago, Chuchu died for your sins.

(Mash)
I'd say that's pretty accurate
I really don't understand why it's not like that in other places, though
Like I go out of town and hold the door for people and that seems abnormal
Also no waffle house, no chick-fil-a, no sweet tea, the BBQ isn't half as good
What is the rest of the country doing

(Ran)
Ah, nice
I have 3 but can't run it until I get a new computer, which I've been holding off on until I move
Been playing through 2 lately after a friend and I picked it up again

(Mugi)
Well yeah, that sounds like a Florida beach for you
You should post mugis more often, they're always good
Did you have fun, at least?

(Anya)
Pretty good
I'm procrastinating right now because I don't feel like writing this post, even if it's short and easy
You?

(Yuuki)
The last one, not the current
Watched him give mass, too
That was neat but I have no idea what he was saying because nobody in the vatican can even be bothered to speak italian, at least I could've made a few words out of that

How've you been lately, Kyouko?

Ryuuko claimed.

Skype, mainly.

I guessed he wasn't there. I tend to be able to bug him on other things though.

Oh.

Has this become a Loreal commercial? ^^

I'm going to go now for a while. You'll probably be off by the time I get back so see ya whenever

I might have to ask him for that...

s2jW mangoW westW alex19W ugsArmadaW m2kW ppmdKreygasm

Stop building a wall of text to keep the newfags out, dongpasu

I have a foolproof strategy
Step 1: Don't get killed
Step 2: Kill him

3 is pretty good, everyone is saying it's more like 1

its only lewd if you make it, slut. i saved the pics and will think of you later

Blergh, I don't even know if I wanna date again. Back in late high school (college/ sixth form in the UK) I was a real fuccboi, always had a girl with me/ wanting to be with me, played a fair few sports and was pretty social, but I wasn't really that happy. It all felt so saturated and null to me, like this was the happiest I should ever feel, when in reality I only felt peaceful when I was either high or drunk (Also side note but because of lots of polish, non-english speaking cornershops around where I grew up and me being a pretty old looking kid we could buy beer when we were like 16/17)

When I cam to uni I tried to keep it all up, all 'yeah let's party' and all that, but I just feel like shit. I still go out every now and then but I jsut refer to resign to my flat and relax alone, it's jsut so much easier.

Idk I'm venting right now lol, what's it like in USA, and whereabouts in USA are you? You a freshman too?

Also the newer parts are pretty great, I think part 8 has the best start to any part of JoJo.

I've already left my family, and in all honesty I really don't want to go back. My dad was just a weak-willed piece of shit, my mother was nice but always avoided confrontation and my brother was literally retarded.

I may be moving to Canada or Houston in 2 years, god I hope so. It would literally be a dream come true to know people like you guys irl.

It's normally music, but anime is great for killing time/ eating meals to. A guilty pleasure of mine is getting drunk and singing along to my favourite records. I used to sing in a band with my old best friends and it always reminds me of those times.

Yeah I agree, clubs are too loud and also too hot, I just never feel that comfortable there. There's a few good student bars, and I've made friends with the waiter and waitress at one normally quiet bar, so It's a pretty great hiding place for me. More reason for me to play VA-11 Hall-A if there's a bar in it.

I'm... Less good than I'd like to be.
Procrastinating writing something that I'm pretty sure will do nothing but hurt me, it's a little difficult. But, you know, 8 years of procrastination has to end at some point.

If you paid for this you got ripped off.

Twitch memes have gone too far.

yeah, it was pretty fun. the only night we actually went to dinner we had some waitress from romania or something and we all had a hard time understanding her kek

oh

(dumb vamp)

I can certainly try... I don't have too much experience cooking whole cows, but if I just build the fire pit up

(Moko)
If anything, we're less noticeable. It's the tall people that stand out because you can see them over everyone. Jeez, they sound like some REALLY bad rednecks. We have some bad ones in NY, but not duck-call-in-school bad. Must be funny though, especially if they're going off all the time.

Drunk singing is nice, especially with a memory like that. Can't say I sing drunk too often, because I hardly drink and it's mostly in my house at night, but it'd be especially good with memories like that.

>if there's a bar in it
Literally 99% of the game takes place in the bar, and it's the greatest bar with the greatest customers. You'll love it

Yeah, they all speak Latin there. I went there a few years back for a week, one of the best experiences of my life.

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed

Back to work! Bye everyone!

ah you're making me drool, i had iced tea for the first time there too, it was amazing.
oh i ate a burgerking whopper too, oh my god... i loved it
kek i wouldn't mind brushing your hair...
i look forward to seeing you again my love

forsenE

you cant handle a little teasing? sigh, this lasted so little. farewell

I cannot
We need
To build
A wall

Is that you DM

I've heard the same
My DS strategy usually revolves around gitting gud

Get better my man
Only you have the power to make that happen
And yeah, I know how it is
Jut gotta bite the bullet and do it
It's the only way to make anything happen

Did you sing dragostea din tei to make her feel more at home
And hey, that's cool then

That's about how long I was there as well, it was damn cool
We were actually there a little longer than we meant to be (there was a transportation workers' strike while we were there) but the extra days turned out to be even better than the ones we'd scheduled so it was all okay

Man, and BK isn't even that good
If you're ever back in this part of the country, I can show you some really good stuff
Have a good time at work my man

Bye

:ok_hand:

Make mexico pay for it.

You are not me.

Time for sleeps.

chillinMyB lffnMyB

hell no
it was a real struggle

claimed my dudes

>Another plan perfectly executed
That mother fucker is dead, and his sword is mine

That's typically how it goes

Sleep tight BM Warrior.

Where all did you go? We stayed in Rome and took day trips to Florence, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Capri

Pics of girls you know.
>snapc;hat;y'com
thank me later

well not when im trying to be noticed for good things. yeah its not nice and i didnt really like them too much because they were annoying and rude generally

>stellar claim

Im gay for this fuckin character

Biting the bullet was never something I was any good at. It's why I'm here instead of doing it, partly.

I've had a friend message me about starting a band and I'm actually really tempted. I'm a huge music nerd and idk, maybe it'd make me do something for once. I hope you have something that gets you excited too user.

Ah, don't worry about me, I've come to terms with my family. As much as I dislike them, I understand that, for convenience, it's easiest to just be civil and deal with them.

I'm glad to meet you and everyone else too, it's not often I enjoy being part of a community. I hope you're happy too, and you can talk if you want to,

more

hey

So happy that I managed to avoid this drunkard again.

I hero power and pass the day.

We really just centered on Rome because we only planned on being there a few days and we needed to be ready to go at any point after that
I'm headed back to Italy in May, though, to go tour the wine country

This kind of hair really needs to go away
It does not look good

Well maybe that was the problem
She felt alienated by the lack of numa numa

We are going to post a wall
And the newfags will pay for it

Well then get to it
Won't get done until you start

I can never tell when it's the real DM anymore