OJ threatens to kill Nicole several times

>OJ threatens to kill Nicole several times
>gets severely beaten by him many times
>she still goes around and sucks every dick in Brentwood
>still lives within a 15 minute drive of OJ's place in a condo paid for with his money

Did she get herself killed bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHf93uxgKBI&ab_channel=ChaplainBill
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was a hit, Nicole and Ron Goldman were into some shady shit and were killed by a hitman.

>it's a Sup Forums just discovered OJ episode

>white girl gets involved with a nigger

It should just be classified as suicide

I think her fucking Marcus Allen was the final straw.

Young Nicole, around the time she met OJ, was a 10/10 though.

>Nicole and Ron Goldman were killed by the sloppiest, angriest hitman money could buy

Which show? I haven't watched the FX show, trailer looked like crap. I just watched OJ: Made in America.

No, OJ couldn't control the inner nigger and thought he had enough wealth, fame, and clout to get away with it. As usual, niggers are to blame

and got away with it he did

This

Nicole was killed by Columbian drug lords. She's was deep into the drug trade just like many other Hollywood degenerates. She was also prostituting herself to every man in West LA. The way Kris Jenner tries to paint her as a perfect angel is all bullshit

As for Ron Goldman, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time

OJ's first wife was hotter. Debate me fags.

The FX show is one of the best things to air this year, at least watch the first couple of episodes.

That too, how could I forget Marcus Allen? That was probably the biggest offense.

He got away with it but he was a pariah afterwards. After a lifetime fame and public admiration that had to be a huge blow.

His son killed by him, OJ covered for him.

Where can I watch? It's not even streaming on FX Now. I already found a good source for the first episode but the others are nowhere to be found.

>Me and Marcus Allen was butt fucking Nicole, When we heard a knock at the door, must have been Ron Gold', Jumped behind the door, put the orgy on hold Killed em both and smeared blood in a white Bronco

I know who killed her. AMA.

This lol

Burn the coal..

Who killed her?

Who bitch dis is?

I laughed at this far louder than I should have.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WHf93uxgKBI&ab_channel=ChaplainBill

>2:05

>"O.J, O.J the kids are sleeping!"
>"Inaudible Screaming"
>listen closely
>"You didn't give a shit about the kids when you was suckin' his dick in the livin' room! They were here! Did you care about the kids bitch!? Oh! It's different now!"

>tagged as [inaudible screaming]

satanic trips proves it

The Satanic Trips