Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
theverge.com/2017/1/28/14427086/federal-court-halts-trumps-immigration-ban
youtube.com/watch?v=eqHdzCb7VFU
myanimelist.net/anime/32979/Flip_Flappers
freetexthost
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Claim :o

Holy lord Trump prevails.

xd

o:

still here

(DM)
No but every once in a while I see a DM pic and I think it's you but it's not you and I get sad when I can't meme on you

(Anya)
I see. I've also never been in that situation. As long as you're sure that you can trust him, I'd say it's worth trying to repair that bridge. Just hold true to yourself above all else. And I don't think I'm necessarily a bad guy. Maybe chaotic neutral is the best way to describe it.

(thicc)
That's true. Half of mine are still over in Germany so I've only ever been able to visit them a couple times and that kinda sucks.

(total loser)
Here, have a (you) for your troubles

(Yuuki)
Oh I know what you mean, and I would have liked to see more of the country, but it's hard to whine about getting to see Rome. I've seen all three of those and they're all beautiful. Switzerland in particular is just gorgeous.

Can't let those go unchecked

(also Anya)
There are way too many /waifu/ discords
I don't even know how many
But there really are a lot

Ryuuko claimed.

God Emperor himself

fuck off

(Moko)
Oh, I'm sure you're fine. I feel like most people on Sup Forums have pretty low self-esteem... Even if you're "not much," there's someone for everyone, as hopelessly optimistic as it sounds. Books can be such a godsend, I'm sure even moreso in your case.
pastebin com/vkChbX5C
again, a lot of it still needs to be reworked, but y'know

(user)
What on earth is a roastie?

(Fukka)
Quite the collection of instruments, I can only play bass and kinda guitar. What's the topic of your show?
Wow, that sounds idyllic, especially the ladder/open space thing. Concealed spaces like that are magical...
Just being relaxed and treating it like normal conversations helps. I kinda think of it as really fast pen pals. Yup, Super Smash Bros Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube. Cool! by younger you mean like 2010-ish? it was pretty dead around then, from what I hear. Who did/do you play? They're very relaxing

no u

Now that I'm at a high point from killing the hardest boss in the game, it's time to be murdered by the last two bosses to knock me down a few pegs

theverge.com/2017/1/28/14427086/federal-court-halts-trumps-immigration-ban
Conductor we have a problem.

Better than Shillary

yes me

>lol guyzzz dark soulz is too hard lmao amirite???????

:ok you

X fucking D dood.
Be careful with that blissful ignorance its gonna keep you a fucking slave
Congrats on being a fucking moron. Your reward is living in even a worse country. Not like you had a fucking choice though cause this is america and your only real "options" are continue being a slave for the rich or continue being a slave for the rich. You're a god damn moron if you actually believe trump is going to change anything. You're no better than the retards who believed in Obama

:ok me

I spent half my life trying to repair that bridge, it's just odd that he chose until now to let me. I don't intend to let this pass me by though, if someone is going to burn a bridge then it won't be me. I'm more worried about how the rest of his family will react, to be honest.

I'm not part of any of the discords, I was never invited. Probably a good thing, to be honest.

Wow, you're less fucking cheerful than I am.

:ok-hand:

All aboard the razor Train to edge Villegas, population you.

I'm sorry for telling that user to kill himself cause he was right. You should hang yourself

Hello anya
nyan
Pretty good tbh

:ok_hand:

Amd off to bed I go

(Sara)
Watching from the edge of the circus...
For the games to begin
Gladiators draw their swords
From their ranks for Armageddon
>you do the rest

Lol get rekt

Fucking HERETIC.

For kind of an odd reason I want to go to Germany because I love WWII stuff and want to visit one of the concentration camps.

it happens when you've wanted to kill yourself since you been eight years old
I should just get it over with but unfortunately i'm a giant god damn pussy and unfortunately people actually care about me and unfortunately I actually care about the people who care about me. I just want people to wake the fuck up but they're all fucking retards so I gotta be edgy so you ignorant mother fuckers will hear me.

konata is straight

>
Want me to pm?~

See, i dont watch gaming youtubers

>anya
Oh. Give discord

Dude the only time I've met my family in nam was when I was one. It's 2p years since I last went there

Goodnight lil ship

Are you giving tax advice? Good, glad to hear it. I just used TurboTax to do my tax returns and I'm only getting like 900 bucks. Two questions:

Why am I poor?
Why can't I have more money?

Thanks in advance

You should fix that.

hi fellow beaner :o

Almost got quads...again. It'll happen someday though.

bellybuttons

Literally Sup Forums in one picture
Literally every single american belief in one picture.
We're all fucking retards we're all fucking doomed
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hi fellow konata :o
what is this show about?

I grew up listening to a lot of music so music production always interested me, probably why I got so into playing. But any instrument can be just fun to play really. My part of the show is where I source/ talk about the best bandcamp artists that I've heard, and generally play sounds which I think people generally overlook,. I've got a co-host who's into the whole indie rock scene but he's a nice guy, probably one of the only close-ish friends I've made at uni.

Was probably the happiest I had been in a long time, and I still talk to my two closest friends via facebook but it's just not the same. Hard to replicate since one of them lives on the other side of the country and the other lives in an entirely different continent now.

Yeah was around 2010. I found Marth to be the most fun + considering there were a lot of pros still playing him there were a lot of tips floating around as to how I could play better. Although I rarely met anyone who also played competitive, so I just played to relax mainly.

I'm going to bed now anons, I have a 9am class today and it's 4am now. I'll try to return soon.

I hope you all have good dreams and a good time!

where is your boyfriend? -_-

Hm. Well, can't worry too much until you've gotten to that point. Don't cross the bridge until you come to it and all that. I'm the king of burning them, though. And I'm in one but I'm generally inactive in them.

Likewise my dude

Goodnight DM
You fucker

I've seen them and since all my family lives in Nürnberg, I've gotten to stand where he stood at rallies and all that
Very spooky tbh

You most of all, it seems

Yikes
Go take a flight sometime

I fell asleep and when I woke up he was gone -_-

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed

Hello Lewdiva.

>no life
explain

im not so sure about that. yeah it was a nice bit of distraction even if it wasnt normal school stuff. sorry im taking so long ill start reading in a minute

One digit at a time
What was with the disappearance if you don't mind me asking

-_-

Welcome back, how's tonight treating you?

Unless it's gameplays so I can see if I'll like the game or not

I would but south Vietnam is like the hood from whay my parents told me and I'm poor

Heya

claimed

where is your boyfriend? -_-

Nothing wrong with being right winged
Right now the left is just spewing bullshit and throwing a hissy fit that they didn't get their way for once in 8 years. These protesters and rioter are the true deplorables

Heya, how's it going?

Have you tried seeking professional help? Like, seriously. Depression can be treated, and you can live a good life.

As for people waking up, does it even matter at this point? Do you think complaining will change anything? That it'll somehow change a result that's already decided upon? Perhaps instead of bitching about what's happened, try working towards some kind of future.

Anya#9029

I'm pretty good at burning bridges too, I don't really want to this time though. I'll rephrase though - I'm worried about how I know the rest of his family will react, they're a bunch of cunts. But, you know, can't keep running.

I think I left the only big group I was in like a month ago, and in fairness I don't regret it. Dunno if I'd even bother with a discord chat.

Okay, hoooooold the fuck up. First of all, you did your tax returns, and that means you did your taxes. Don't you know how taxes work? You're GIVING money to the government. That's not how it should work.
The answer to both of your questions is actually the same thing. You're poor because you don't rob enough banks. You can't have more money because you don't rob enough banks. If you're "breaking the law," as those conservatives put it, might as well go all the way.

Sounds like a fun show, I'm sure people listen to both the talking and playing, you probably have good taste.
Oh well, good times come and go, the most we can do is remember them fondly.
It can be really relaxing, especially basic practice. Marth is cool, I'm so bad at spacing with him though.
Sleep tight!

Hanako is probably pretty sure :^)
Well, if normal school stuff isn't happening, might as well distract yourself a little
it's not a problem, take your time

i don't know he disappears a lot -_-

maybe he's trying to get away from you :o

:robbie:

My Latin teacher in high school went to Dachau when he was in high school and said it was the only place where a group of teenagers were completely silent

I do more underground/silly stuff. One of there shows "Demo Disk" is my favorite, they take old PC demo disks from like cereal boxes or magazines and try to play them; usually they end up looking up rule 34 of whatever game they're playing

...Are you talking with yourself, or are there actually just two konatas in here?
one of you should use pictures

Nothing special, hit the weights and put the little one to sleep before I came back here. I'd be on some vidya, but the PS4 is being used right now so I'll just browse some boards before sleep.

Seems like you're dealing with something complicated. I won't pry, but I hope there's a good outcome from it. It's easy to do your thing, but you never know how other people are gonna take it

no -_-
no -_-

I'm the real konata -_-

gib moni plx

youtube.com/watch?v=eqHdzCb7VFU

I mean you don't need to pry, I openly stated it a thread back - I'm finally telling my dad that I'm trans. It's stressful, but gotta be done.

seriously give me your moni or i will stab

Trust me I fucking would to get away from retards like yourself. You're a fucking idiot I know and understand more than you could possible ever hope to. You're going to spend your whole life struggling and hating yourself being a wage slave gratherign debt and feeding the system that doesn't give two shits about you. You're literally a slave you're to god damn stupid to open your eyes. You'd rather put your hope in empty promises, in a self serving something designed to oppress you cause again you're a fucking idiot. I fucking wish you had the power to open your mind but you won't, you never will because you'd rather believe in a fucking fairy tail cause you're a giant moron. Relaize not trump, not shillary, that nobody is going to change things that really matter things are only goign to get worse and you're a fucking idiot if you don't belive that. Wake the fuck up. Like god damn it stop being such a fucking slave think for yourself for once in your life and look outside the box and realize the system isn't made for you to be anything else but a slave. The best slave is a slave who doesn't even realize they're a slave and that's exactly what americans are.
No there is wrong in believing in any system, being left or right you're a fucking retard. And the trumptards are celebrating repression and prosecution . Keep sucking the dicks of the facist like the god damn retards you are.
Truly slaves
No better than the people you are hating.
I've been in therapy since I was 12 it hasn't helped a single god damn bit. Drugs have helped me more than years of therapy but because you we're an immature retarded society we have "the war on drugs" and probation because drugs r bad mmk. More post on the way

myanimelist.net/anime/32979/Flip_Flappers

Ah. I'm doing WoWs right now like usual

no i am-_-

thanks mugi :o
imposter -_-

the link isnt working qq. Hanako likes to pretend im a girl though, Yeah there was some nice classes though

i like you two -_-

Wanna rob some banks together? we can split it 60-40

I'm not lewd!
I do nothing but work and watch anime. Maybe see friends occasionally
It's been well I've started a new anime tonight so that's cool.
You?
Hello smugs

no -_-
i hate me too thanks :o

I like you too :o

I'm not even that right wing
>Pic related
"There are two kinds of fascists. Fascists and anti fascists" -Ennio Flaiano

thanks to you also :o

no problem :sunglasses:

where are the big tit 2d sluts??

Yep, sooner or later it will be put out in the open. It's always better when you're doing it on your own terms, how the others take it is going to either affirm what you knew about them all along, or maybe change perceptions in a good way.

>grinding sounds in the distance
What's the next unlock for you?

Also, I almost forgot, how did you like Yamato 2199? I never watched it, though I saw the original growing up.

-_-
scarf-chan

best titts right here

I'm somewhere there last time I tested
:blue_heart:

>As for people waking up, does it even matter at this point? Do you think complaining will change anything? That it'll somehow change a result that's already decided upon? Perhaps instead of bitching about what's happened, try working towards some kind of future.

This is literally all I can do. No point in trying in trying in fighting an avalanche of bullshit and propaganda. The people pushing the bull shit have more voices bigger voices and more resources than a poor piece of shit like me could even dream of
You still believe in bullshit ideals
>"There are two kinds of fascists. Fascists and anti fascists" -Ennio Flaiano
But only one sucks the dick of the oppressors the other is just trying to set its fellow man free

As usual

enjoy aids

cute?
:o

nice hair :o

I'm imagining you guys as a two headed troll that's constantly bickering with itself o:

Try this? freetexthost com/hc6i06mbql
It's weird that pastebin didn't work on your phone or desktop, might be a regional thing, but I don't know what would cause it
Would you like them to do otherwise? I haven't read your talks because that'd be weird, but it seems pretty consensual or whatever
Nice classes being ruined is the worst :(