User

user,
when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

if she looks like pic. Would obv just like the attention

sauce

always

if you work its okay to rape.

Tuesday at 4:27 pm. but if it's raining 2:56 pm

If she is just OK looking. When she is good looking, rape is awesome.

when is it not OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

is this OC? trying to find source but no results for it on reverse image search

When its not for sexual pleasure, but to prove your dominance over her

\thread

When she's asking for it

Never. But in today's society, if you have already looked at her you could very easily be charged with rape. May as well finish the job.

This is such a paradox. If she's asking for it, then it's consent, but if I have consent, I can't get hard, and if I can't get hard I lose my drive to rape.

In a hypothetical situation where the human race would be extinguished if you didn't

Lesser evil and all that.

>Cant understand doublethink and roleplay
You are someone who is really boring in bed aren't you?

After your last payment and you have receipt in hand.

Yes only if:
>They don't say no
>They moan or blush
>They are not moving
>Her kids are not watching
>They are not breathing
>They are asleep
>They can't hit you
>They can't talk
>Looks like a woman
>Has at least 1 hole
>It's a pillow
>It's a computer screen
>She looks older than what her actual face says
>It's a female from a different species
>She's drunk
>She's white
>She's not white
>There is a war
>If you pay taxes
>She doesn't kill you
>She's alone
>No one is watching
>She will be asleep forever after that
>It's not a ''real'' female character
>She's a fruit
>You use a condom
>You cum outside
>You cum inside but make her abort

god what am i doing

Jokes on you cause you're wrong. I wouldn't know faggot.

always
if youre a muslim

When you can trust her and know she wants you to do it.

Example: My gf loves to be raped and feel innocent as she is forced to have my cock shoved inside her, we have a safeword and we use rapeplay almost everytime we have sex

Beware Sup Forumsros, do NOT stick your dick in anything that you do not trust.

There have been so many times where a girl where act flirtacious, everything seems to be going well, you actually get it in and it feelsgoodman, and then the next day she claims rape. If that happens, there is a 9/10 chance she's winning the claim.

When it's self defense OP

Hey guys.

Get out, underage.

yea, such a productive waste of your time, monitoring Sup Forums, you fucking retard.
you aren't the nsa and if you are, then you are a waste of the tax payers money, you waste of shit

It's obviously not really rape she is acting in it she's holding another guys dick not fighting

when it's statutory rape

Where is that gif From

When she says "i have a rape fantasy, no means yes and stop mean go harder". Might wanna get that in writing. ...and on video...

If she says no.

bump

newfag

Dumbass, this is shit copy pasta

idk man . hire some delinquent to rape some of ur family members and then tell us ur experience

This

When they say
"NO"

>11 yr old little sis used to run around the house in panties and my old muscle shirts
>would sit in my laps and always try and wrestle with me
>started sleeping in my room cuddled against me so I couldn't fap
>finally one night after having her sit in my lap for an entire movie my blue balls reached a peak
>when she came to cuddle in my bed I gave into primal feelings and pretty much forced myself on her
>she was half my size and much weaker so I didn't need to put much effort in gagging and pinning her
>the trouble came when I started stripping her pajamas off while trying to keep her from screaming
>it took about 20 minutes of holding her down before she just gave up and lied there softly crying
>I licked and groped all over body for an entire hour
>I tried to insert but it was so tight it was actually uncomfortable
>ended up using her ass and thight to jerk me off
>told her afterwards if she told anyone dad would literally beat me to death
>resulting in him going to prison and mom divorcing him
>after that night I was terrified, scared that the police would come and take me to prison at any time
>then a week passed and i slightly calmed down
>then 2 weeks, and a month, and 2 months.
>finally after realizing she bought my bullshit and was being quiet I just gave into my lust and started visiting her room every night
>she pleaded at first, begging me to stop,
>but after a few weeks of my visits she just began to accept it obediently
>soon I began to miss her struggling as I ravaged her tiny body but having her lie there as my personal fuck doll had it's own appeal
>finally she forced me to stop when she hit 16 and moved out into her boyfriends the second she could
>nowadays she avoids me like the plague, only seeing me at family events and gatherings
>her fiance Is one of my best mates we drink quite often
>mfw last week he told me he doesn't understand why my sister never wants me over.

Is this purgatory? Is that why it seems like the catalog in Sup Forums - Random consists of the same threads with the same OPs every hour of every fucking day?

source?

When shes asking for it