This is not as bad as i thought it would be. it's actually good 2bh

this is not as bad as i thought it would be. it's actually good 2bh

If I'd listened to every album I thought had an interesting cover I'd have a very diverse library of shit.

I feel like the problem that the Boris fanbase has with the shoegaze/J-Pop albums like New Album and Attention Please is that they're measuring the albums in comparison to their obvious masterpieces like Pink, Akuma no Uta, Flood, etc. when they really are decent standalone J-Pop albums.

Also shoegazing is a terrible genre and dropping the ing doesn't make it any less so.

Well, not necessarily. Boris just didn't nail the genre very well, considering how long they'd been doing a genre that I would consider the complete antagonist to dream pop.

I listened to Loveless. It isn't a good genre. There wasn't much Boris could do.

Shoegaze outside of MBV is pretty shit my man

this shit is more dream pop than shoegaze

Exactly. By "not necessarily", I meant there are some good examples, mostly Morphine and MBV

I loved it para ser honesto familia.
Hope, Flare, Black Original and Looprider are fucking fantastic

those are the ones i'm not that into pham
i prefer the slower tunes

i never actually listened to that one. i did like purple heavy rocks, which i think was somewhat unfairly underrated because they made the stupid decision of naming it after their best album (yea you heard me)

from what i've heard of boris since pink it does feel like they're in a bit of a creative slump. but then they did produce like 7 or 8 solid gold albums in their prime spanning a bunch of genres. amp worship -> pink is one of the best runs of any discography ever

plus if creative stagnation means we get all these nostalgia tours like the Pink one last year (and I think they're doing Heavy Rocks this year at some festivals) then i'm all for it

>not including Absolutego -> Pink as the run
>thinking Heavy Rocks is the best Boris album

otherwise, good opinion user

Pardon is bretty gud, I'll give you that.
I just love Flare and Looprider's poppy chorus, and Black Original is deliciously loud and noisy.

ya Absolutego is good, but it's Amp Worship where they became god tier imo

orange HR is simply the greatest hard rock album ever made, it seems silly to even compare it to something like Flood which really I like just as much in different ways. but if I go solely on how much i've played them over the years then HR wins hands down

>Boris will never do the flood tour again with flood played on one set and another set of unreleased experimental shit

t-there's still hope user...

Yeah in death.

trash onions

It's their second best album just short of Heavy Rocks.

and how is that a bad thing