Is there anyone here who voted for Trump because of policy and not just 'for teh lolz xD"? If so...

Is there anyone here who voted for Trump because of policy and not just 'for teh lolz xD"? If so, what policies specifically? Why will they benefit our country?

>maga
>build wall
>remove obongocare
>lower taxes
>extreme vetting
>more guns

Voted mostly for lib tears, the immigration policies are a plus though

You missed the last question. How will a wall benefit our country? Can you source your claims? How will lowering taxes help average Americans?

I voted for Trump because of identity politics. I didn't necessarily like him. But hey whatever. Majority Republican baby!

to stop the Clinton crime family

the lulz and never ending libtard butthurt is like the cream on my cake

Would you also vote for Hitler if he had an R next to his name?

If you don't realize why all those are benefits, you're fucking retarded, or cucked, which is the same thing these days.

Check this out!

None of you faggots voted for Trump because you're all underage.

that's just silly

hitler has been dead for 70 years

So I can watch OP post shit like this for the next 4 years.

It's not unreasonable to ask how lowering taxes will benefit Americans, nor building a wall, etc. If you're so convinced you're right, provide a source with evidence

8 years

Lowering taxes?

>Only for the rich, rest of us get to pay to keep our jobs.

My friend that lives in America voted for him because the wall is a genuinely good idea, and supports nonaggression against Russia as it's the best way to lessen the effects of the current cold war we're in, and losing.

Looks like I just got fact checkered.

Were americans willing to go to war with russia just because Hillary wanted to build a pipeline for her masters in the middle east? or just voted for her because she's a woman?

you are too retarded to function. drink bleach

I voted for Trump and now I don't have healthcare and can't get more because I have a pre-existing condition. Why didn't you liberals warn me?

>stop immigrants from ruining American culture
>self funded campaign, not bought by washington interests like literally every other campaign
>only politician EVER to talk about congressional term limits (which we desperately need)

The mainstream media being so mad is icing on the cake, those cucks are owned by the globalist billionaires who've been fucking us for 20+ years

Isn't immigration a PART of American culture?

Yes, as would the Democrats if he had a D next to his name. Identity politics rule this land now.

Yes but so is cultural assimilation.

Yes, LEGAL immigration that assimilates into American culture. America is called the melting pot because it fucking MELTS you into an American. Islam is currently incompatible America, they'll be welcome when they can discard the misogynistic and savage parts if their religion.

I would really like a wall, I live right next to the border and I want to stand naked and look out on the wall and all the angry taco niggers that can't dig.

I should add that America is intrinsically capitalist. We've drifted away from that ideal in favor of corporatist warhawk bullshit for the past ~30 years, but I hope Trump brings us back toward the captialist meritocracy we're meant to be.