What's the best kino to eat a nice big breakfast to?

What's the best kino to eat a nice big breakfast to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
youtube.com/watch?v=K_ZuxYxxT60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the breakfast club

Did somebody puked over that pan?

It's called gravy, you must be from a shit country to not recognize good looking biscuits and gravy

>eating out of a pan

literally the culinary equivalent of vaping

>his third world shitheap doesn't have biscuits and gravy
Lmao

pleb

>gravy that doesn't come in a can, that's disgusting!

cast iron pans are stove fedoras

did you mix cheese in with scrambled eggs?

holy fuck that is disgusting...

>puke over a pan
>call it gravy

Seek help.

What kind of pretentious fucking twat doesn't like cheesy scrambled eggs?

I mix cheese with eggs when I eat them sometimes

I don't scramble eggs though, not a fan of the extra milk, I imagine cheese + milk is a little much

I mean this meal is basically all heavy fat to begin with, nothing wrong with bacon and eggs but you should really eat some fiber with it too, I guess the orange juice is good

>Food arranged on a cutting board
>Cast iron pan as a plate

That is perhaps the most trendy looking breakfast I've ever seen. Good work, have an upvote.

>scrambled eggs with milk
You don't need to add anything to the eggs bar some seasoning

Apocalypto

Those eggs need hot sauce

wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

A nice 'go 'za

to each their own faggot

>Cast iron pan as a plate
>Orange juice in a jar
>Served on a cutting board

smfh

Gummo

do you think you got enough coffee?

ur cool

>Perfect scrambled egg
>Looks like shit

Yeah no thanks.

go to bed grandpa

The Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

>Orange juice in a fucking jar yeah that's hip
>Cast iron pan, gotta make sure to get that in the picture
>Put my nearly empty coffee cup in there too because I don't like how empty my hip cutting-board arrangement looks without it

Looks like hard work. I hope they got the upvotes they wanted.

In reality they took a nice picture and had a nice breakfast while you are one of the most bitter people I've ever seen...about jars and breakfast.

>Oh yeah I'll be a fag that's hip
>Gotta make sure to get a black dick in there
>Put my shitty opinion on the internet as if it matters because my life is empty

Looks like hard work. I hope they got the upvotes they wanted.

I would pay money to see (and laugh at) what you ate today

>not eating oats, a protein shake, almonds, and milk every day

enjoy being fat and/or disgusting

god that looks so fucking delicious

Just needs a glass of water, hash browns with onions, and some seasoned spinach in those eggs to be a perfect breakfast.

>Those eggs need hot sauce

enjoy your acid reflux

i eat out of a pan/pot so i dont have to clean extra dishes

This man knows

Brown rice with fried chicken thighs in chipotle sauce.

Sorry I don't fit your chicken tendies stereotype. I actually know how to cook, but I'm not some hipster whore looking for reddit approval.

The Breakfast Club.

>eating anything while watching a film
Reminder that if you've ever done this you didn't experience the film correctly.

>nice big breakfast

I hope you are not referring to that shit on your pic, are you?

>baby redditer can't handle the bantz

go take your anti-retrovirus you literal AIDS carrying faggot

>putting the biscuits in the pan and getting gravy all over your fucking cast iron pan for literally no fucking reason

Holy fucking shit why, at least eating the eggs and bacon out of the pan would make some sense since they were cooked in there

It's just a nice picture of a nice looking breakfast, jesus christ man what's with you?
When i google breakfast for whatever reason that's a nice picture i would choose

I do ;)

Nigger, I guarantee that picture is from reddit. It has all the hallmarks of maximum """""""trendy""""""

>sperg out about a picture of breakfast
>lmao u can't handle the epic bantz!!! aids faggot!!

edgy underages need to leave

you underestimated the level of autism we all have

>food can't follow trends
God forbid people see something they think looks nice and recreate it for their own enjoyment!
I can smell your mother's basement from here

>caffeine
>sugar juice
>skillet full of empty carbs and fat
>cancer meat sticks
>cheese mixed with the probably unorganic non-grass-fed eggs

but that's clearly a clean pan, so it's just dirtying something else

in regards to the op, not enough gravy

I want reddit to go.

The picture is actually the top post of /r/food in Reddit right now.

OP likely posted it because they wanted people to get upset over it and they can pretend to be 'the voice of reason'.

All OP.

Idk if I'm a pleb but those scrambled eggs look like absolute shit

>The picture is actually the top post of /r/food in Reddit right now.

Fucking christ it's real. Holy shit are redditers try hard faggots it boggles the mind

>Defending gimmicks

Yeah fuck off, nintendrone.

Your logic is mind bogglingly retarded

is this what people who dont cook actually believe? have fun buying a new pan every other year, while i have one that will last my lifetime and 3 more after that

This. holy shit I thought he was kidding. Cheesy omelets or scrambled eggs are the best.

>>i don't want a creamy watery scrambled eggs

looks like mashed potatoes

Enjoy cooking with disgusting oil all the time.

>>I just got my babie taken away weees going to partyyy toniggt

The only country in the world that pours cream sauce on their scones and then inexplicably calls it biscuits and gravy is Burgerland and it sure as shit isn't a good country.

>my superior metal is crafted with quality. Once it has been unsheathed it can be recupboarded until it has tasted chef boy r dee
Literally a fedora response.
Are you going to teleport behind me while I'm making bacon or something?

Put on a hot pot of coffee, grab a couple donuts and some cherry pie, and watch some Twin Peaks.

LMAO... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS... everything else looks nice but those scrambled eggs look like fucking mush... that's the worst looking shit i've ever seen presented on a cooking segment

thanks for the laugh... that was a good one

What would you eat, faggot?

Sounds comfy

>tfw I hate the taste of coffee

>he only eats cum

>All these plebs don't understand the eggs will continue to cook for a few more seconds to perfection.
Enjoy always overcooked nonsense.

Oh, you just haven't had it the way you like it, then.
There's light roast, medium, dark... I like a nice dark roast, good amount of milk/cream and sugar. Try it a few different ways, you'll eventually find a certain kind you like.

>good amount of milk/cream and sugar

isn't easier just to say you don't like coffee?

oh god here come the coffee snobs. worst fucks on the internet

Well coffee isn't really a type of drink anyways, it's just a bean. So I guess I like it with other things mixed in.
I just have a sweet tooth. I've been trying to ease myself onto black coffee, but the most I can do is black with sugar.

Where are the fruits and veggies? where is the fiber? fucking americans are disgusting people

Well you can't have breakfast without coffee!
Unless you have a glass of juice, but whatever.

don't even like coffee, but i can admit it at least
semantics

the films o wes anderson

Not that guy but sugar in coffee is fucking gross. I can't understand why anyone would add sugar to coffee other than they like caffeine but don't enjoy the taste of coffee.

Whats your favorite type of breakfast Sup Forums?

Eggs and scrapple with hash browns and a nice roll

White Boyz Can't Jump

Just a plain box of mozzarella sticks for me. Really hits the spot.

Here's a wild idea, maybe they like the taste of coffee with added sugar. Not everyone needs to enjoy food the same way you shit head. Only people like you prescribe to what is right or wrong with food based on other people's opinion as opposed to their own tastebuds.

oh man I miss the taste of scrapple, haven't had it since I moved away from the east coast

I didn't like coffee until I just added sugar to it. My mom always liked cream but my dad always liked it black. But I don't drink it everyday just when I feel like it.

What is scrapple?

>orange sugary meme juice
>coffee the DUDE WEED LMAO of normies
>no green color anywhere

My mom went back up to Philly recently and brought back a pound of it, man its so good

Its a mixture of pork trimmings, cornmeal, and spices and made into a loaf. Its really good with eggs

>he doesn't eat oatmeal and a nana for breakfast

embarrassing

Yeah, fair enough. Some people enjoy diluting the flavours of things for whatever reason. If people want to eat shit it's none of my business really. I just don't understand how their tastebuds could be so impaired.

my dad said only nancy boys drink any coffee other than black

Literally all the parts of the pig they can't legally feed to dogs so they sell it to poor people in the north east, mainly PA.

A fedora isn't something you actually use, a person who wears one is just doing it to wear it, it's not the same at all. Same goes for vaping, they're just doing it because they're douche bags, there is no practical reason to vape where as there is one to use/eat out of a cast iron pan.

at least you still have a dad fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=K_ZuxYxxT60

>all the fatties in this thread getting grossed out by food that doesn't come from the microwave
Makes sense since this is the same board that defended the shitty ' ' teir pizza on kitchen nightmares.

Americans don't eat breakfast anymore

>culture is emulated worldwide
>politics are watched by every nation
>everyone in the world knows where the USA is and wants to live there
>Strongest military force known to mankind
You're right, it isn't a good country. It's the best country in the world.

>mfw Sup Forums and /ck/
Cum together
Feeels gud maing

Americans don't eat breakfast they are too busy doing their jobs!