You know whats cheaper than building a wall and solved our immigration problem?

You know whats cheaper than building a wall and solved our immigration problem?

>Let the Mexicans come in all they want after a back ground check.
>Let them live here
>Let them rent a home and pay a land lord
>Let them buy goods
>Let them pay sales tax
>property tax
>tobacco tax
>gasoline tax
>alcohol tax
>weed tax in applicable states.

Let them put into the system.

>deny food stamps
>deny medicaid
>deny SSI benefits
>deny medicare
>deny APTC on insurance

Don't give them anything back.

Seems simple enough....

{spoiler: this already happens}

Other urls found in this thread:

thelawdictionary.org/article/why-is-it-that-illegal-aliens-get-free-food-stamps-health-insurance-and-pay-no-taxes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

illegals get all the government care, the legal ones don't. the problem is illegal immigration not legal immigration.

No they dont...

What you think illegals get medicare or medicaid? Even some Legal ones dont get Medicaid, just APTC.

How about no.

How many illegals pay property tax? Or income tax? yeah about none.

Yet they get a free education. They use infrastructure. They drive down wages. Their consumption drives up prices. They get free emergency room health care. They consume charitable resources. Their remittances back to Mexico drains local economies of currency. Many commit violent crimes and have to be incarcerated at extreme expense. They drive with no insurance. In California they get plenty of other benefits.

Fuck of Pedro.

thelawdictionary.org/article/why-is-it-that-illegal-aliens-get-free-food-stamps-health-insurance-and-pay-no-taxes/

I work at a hospital...Yes they do. They come in droves to have their babies without any notion of paying. I see it everyday this is no exaggeration.

well this thread went nowhere. Thx OP for the autistic fun times

Negative, I used to work for CMS and I declined all kinds of people for failure to show legal immigration status, believe what you want they dont get Medicare, Medicaid or APTC,

While they may not pay income tax or Property Tax, they are paying taxes of other kinds. Also they drive DOWN price because most of them are poor as fuck, price elasticity causes the price to drop on goods and services in there area, you would know this if you took economics in college.

While they do drive down wages for some things, they also generate more revenue for whoever hired them, the business performs better because they have less money invested in paying work hands high wages and insurance benefits.

I agree they should be sent back if they commit a crime, but should be allowed to pay the fee for a license and drive a car, also we should enforce car insurance on them like everyone else.

Undocumented immigrants do not qualify for welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and most other public benefits. ... Also, undocumented immigrants are eligible for schooling and emergency medical care.Nov 20, 2014
5 immigration myths debunked - Nov. 20, 2014 - CNN Money
money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/news/economy/immigration-myths/
BTFO. You cant argue this fact with me, I WORKED FOR THE GOVERNMENT CENTER FOR MEDICARE AND MEDICAID SERVICES. It was my actual job to verify legal status.

STFU

Stay Classy.

>back ground
your opinion is invalid

Stay Classy

i guess thats why my illegal mother in law gets housing, foodstamps, tanf and medicaid but whatever you wanna believe i guess

LOL damage control. Stay Mad.

hell yea am mad damn wetbacks

Actually it's more about going after the businesses that employ them however, a large part of that is farms in areas that generally support conservatives so they're not likely to bite the hand that feeds them.

You see most illegal immigration in this country is not the stereotype of some mexican carrying six babies as they climb over a fence or wade through a river into this country, it's people that come to this country legally under a work visa to be employed by a specific business. Once the work is over many stay past what their visa designates and become illegal. The businesses aren't held responsible so they just keep bussing in more for the cheap labour and lack of complaint for jobs americans don't want.

You realize that something like 80% of Mexicans don't go to college, right?

>when mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best

What causes someone to go to another country?

It probably depends on the state you're in. California basically bends over backwards to help illegals, because the democrats have admitted that it helps them out (electoral college count, etc). But I have a feeling you're not going to agree no matter what I have to say.

Know what would be even better then that?

If they stay in the own stinking shithole and fight to make it not a shithole anymore.

everify.

There is a huge drug problem on the border though.

Border Wars documents this problem pretty well. It's pretty interesting, and I suggest everyone gives it a watch.

>jobs americans will not do for $8 a day

Fixed that for you.

See there are plenty of americans that would do those jobs. but then they could not buy their fancy cars, trucks and massive houses.

THATS RIGHT!!!

WHITE POWER!!!

Stay out of college kids

prove it nigger. just because you are stealing these benefits doesn't mean other people are. I've never met an illegal ( I live in AZ ) who gets any of these benefits.

Our az economy runs on illegals - I have no idea why people are so gung ho to kick them out. They work for shit, keep businesses costs down, don't fuck around, work hard. Of course you have some fuck ups, some dangerous ones - but honestly the kids who grow up in shitty parts of town are just as fucking bad.

Shit businesses LOVE exploiting those fucks. I have no idea why republicans are so against it. I mean I understand the average white dude.. but not the corporate republicans.

>democrats have admitted that it helps them out (electoral college count, etc).

Can I see some citations for that? seriously interested.

>i smell a beaner

negative. german/slav.

Horse shit. You cannot get health insurance of any kind without a ssn.

positive . your a fagget

YAH, STOP MAKIN SENSE. DEY TOOK RR JURBS

THEY TOOK RR JERBS!

This is the face of true butthurt

>back ground check

and how are you going to make them do that?
if they don't want to they can just cross the boarder
I know
we could build a wall and make them cross at the gates
so we can back groun.......

YES YOU ARE STUPID

>"Senor can I come America por favor?"
>"Sorry you failed the background check, you have to stay in Mexico"
>Mexican walks 1 mile down the road and climbs over the fence

negative. german/slav

ITT fags dykes and feminists invent reasons why illegal immigration is actually legal. American politics in 2017: Homosexuals versus humans

aids didn't kill enough

we need a new aids

negative. german/slav

>This is the face of true butthurt

>property tax
most immigrants (especially undocumented) are renters. ALL renters are paying the property tax of their landlord.