Going to jail in about 7 hours give me movies to watch, music to listen to or things to do before i get hauled off

going to jail in about 7 hours give me movies to watch, music to listen to or things to do before i get hauled off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDxmk4AHPTw
youtube.com/watch?v=enHgdTrKChs
youtu.be/yGaAjGEpp00
youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watch OZ. Avoid AIDS needles.

What for?

7 hours is enough to kill yourself user
thats the best movie i haven't watched yet

How long you going in for?

Hurt yourself really fucking bad before they get you

Start watching orange is the new black

DWI with a suspended license.

up to 6 months

Midnight express

>
>DWI with a suspended license.
>
>up to 6 months
You'll do far less. Half time and over population. Quit acting new to the system.

first time being arrested, i am new to the system lol

keep yourself in a state of perpetual diarrhea. thank me later

> (You)
>first time being arrested, i am new to the system lol
I take it back. Convicted felon here. You'll be straight. You'll feel like you will never get out but you're good. Read.

link your arrest picture or fake

cheers, it will be an interesting ride im sure

I got a DUI with a few other charges, just got off probation and I'm finally a free man. You'll be alright, and it'll fly by. I can speak from experience when I say you're gonna be alright user.

what county?

go up to the biggest dude, and suck his dick. You'll be fine.

Scared straight oh wait it's too late

make sure to kill the albino before he kills you

CO here

Don't be a bitch and do your own time. Shit is not that bad like you see on tv

If you have a choice of movies? Get tv seasons. More bang for the buc. And don't be a fag, exercise. Have fun, county isn't really bad. Fuck niggers though

Thanks user

yeah i figured it wasnt gonna be all that bad

Fuck all that dude, you should be preparing a keister package. Some tobacco and sleeping pills or something dude. Even if you don't smoke a pack of tobacco would ensure that you eat well for a week or two.

Se7En

>going to jail in about 7 hours

Then this is the only real option

Oh and, how the fuck are you getting movies. We only got tv.

>reads plot
sounds perfect

"things to do before i get hauled off"

watch Black Mirror, you may like it. Or Rick and Morty or South park, have some laughs ;)

Fuck, my bad. That's depressing as fuck. Fap in piece, user

Shaw shank redemption.

Top FUCKING KEK

Shawshank redemption. The green mile. Con air.

YOB - THE UNREAL NEVER LIVED

You should watch the whole LOTR trilogy, extended editions.

oh wait

Also chill dude, don't make friends outside your cell. Mind your business. Jail isn't prison, you'll be fine. It's not that bad.

Can barely make friends on the outside shouldn't be a problem lol

Is this your first dui?

Yeah, the dwi was only a misd but being drunk with a bad license got me a felony

You'll do a month tops. No way you'll get 6. Do you have a lawyer?

Already convicted and pled down to 6 months five prob, had a pub defender. Sentencing in 6 hours

watch black mirror. it's an anthology series so skip seasons 1 and 2 and go for season 3. or if you've got enough time, watch it full.

youtube.com/watch?v=VDxmk4AHPTw

NAME OF THE SONG IS... FEARLESS
should helpyou

I bet nothing bad will even happen if I post my ip address half of the fags on Sup Forums now don't even know how to DDOS, come at me. 172.58.20.177

Hardcore henry

youtube.com/watch?v=enHgdTrKChs

See ya faggot

youtu.be/yGaAjGEpp00

sounds like you want us to fuck with someone else faggot

Spit don't swallow. Remember your not gay if your in jail.

This.

Hey user, I'm going through the system first time as well. A great movie worth watching would be Into the white. It's about British and German troops surviving together in Norway after being shot down. It's based on a true story and it's overall inspiring. I hope your stuff goes well and we'll see you soon when you're out.

Don't ever, ever, EVER let nasty Nate take your fruit cup.

Same to you brother, I'll check it out

Oh how sweet you drunk driving piece of shit. Looks like you have made a new friend.

Oh america

What state are you in?

No I didn't plead doe to lesser.

Either way the charge sucks and you're sin some trouble. Get a lawyer.

I don't know how this ended up being a response to me but I'm not in legal trouble, I'm just a dope head.

The young Pope is fire.check it home fries.fire!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s

I'm a detention deputy, so I can give you some insight into jail life if you want. I obviously don't know anything about you, but I imagine you'll be fine.

Don't go looking for trouble obviously, and don't come in trying to act hard. It's not like movies where you have to prove that you're tough.

I really wouldn't worry about fights. They rarely happen and when they do, we break them up pretty quickly. Most people don't REALLY want to fight. At best, they'll fight to not look like a bitch. Couple swings and they just wrap up. I've never seen anybody actually get hurt from a fight.

As far as time killers, there's always books, cards, tv, radio, basketball. Hope you have family or friends that will put money on the books for you. Canteen is going to be your lifeblood.