Hey hey USA

How many kids will you kill today

Not enough

if you could post your address I can up my tally by one

Felony.
Enjoy your ass blast

Over 9000

Hopfully more than yesterday

Less than are being born each day, faggot. I bet you can't wait for summer.

I swear to god every time one of these threads goes up there ends up being a shooting the next day. I'm no tin foil hatter but I'm beginning to fail to believe it's a coincidence. I'll be watching the news tomorrow anons, ten bucks says we're in for a wild ride yet again.

You can post, so apparent;y not enough.

>we wouldn't shoot each other if people didn't tease us about all the times we shoot each other

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

>Set up by their boss to be knocked off following a final heist, soon-to-retire crooks Brian (Eric Idle) and Charles (Robbie Coltrane) get wind of their impending demise and run off with the spoils of their crime. Fleeing their boss, the drug dealers they robbed, the police and Brian's angry girlfriend, the two take refuge in a training convent for nuns. In disguise, they convince Sister Superior (Janet Suzman) that they're nuns, a charade they are forced to maintain as their enemies arrive.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

picked the bones clean

holy kekes, i love you user

Samefaggotry detectable
>enjoy the smells of your own farts, ya dipshit

All of them, if we're lucky. I hate kids.

Well, the only thing on that picture that HAS (previously) been banned is that AR-15.

Your bait is very thin and misinformed.

Why the fuck is this kids finger on the fucking trigger you little troglodyte is it that hard to fucking practice proper fucking trigger finger discipline? Maybe if this fucking organization of cunts didn't do dumb shit like this then they wouldn't fucking have kids die. This only teaches kids to hold a rifle as retard as this.

Also, why the fuck is the muzzle up? You're fucking sweeping all the adults, keep the muzzle down. Your fucking stock is fully extended and your like -4, retract that shit.

This is now a child soldier thread.

fucking god awful trigger discipline

this. I'm sure it was intentional too.

That's because the pussy ass liberal retards who made it, don't know shit about weapons and their safety. They think "AR" stands for "Assult Rifle". God I fucking hate them.

>stock unadjusted
>no trigger control

fuck that dumb bitch, she cant even handle a rifle that her constitutional rights grant her

Thats not even an assault rifle.

The egg thing is currently banned, you fuck wit

Pussy-ass America-hater detected

Its a kinderegg and they sell them in the u.s. it just doesn't have toys inside them but shitty chalk like candy.

The egg thing was banned because some idiots choked on it. The gun is allowed because a criminal choked on some lead long enough for their would-be victim to escape from harm.