What the fuck. i had my sisters gmail account open and she was talking to a 41 year old on friday...

what the fuck. i had my sisters gmail account open and she was talking to a 41 year old on friday. need to find this fucker

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jshieber/status/687322820217561088
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's just a creeper hoping to get his rocks off to some nubile teen. If he knows his cover is blown he'll run away like the faggot he is.

Also, if your sister replied with anything but 'fuck off' she is a stupid bitch.

your sister wants a sugar daddy or just old man D

Some young girls just like older men.

t. I'm 34

i know my sister is a little cunt for posting shit on reddit and talking to older men but for fuck sake a 41 year old should know better

sadly she didnt. i called her and went absolutely mad down the phone and asked what the fuck she is doing and she said she just likes the attention. shes not innocent in all this but it just makes me sick that a 41 year old man would pursue that. she doesnt look very old and shes posting shit on gonewild on reddit. not sure if i should tell my parents or not

Just give her a hug

its not a crime until he asks for nudes, skype masturbation or to meet&fuck
you are the creep here spying on her
do you fap into her panties too?

You should definitely tell your parents, but, you know wait at least 1/2 hour.

whats her email address again?

Actually, depending on the state meet and fuck may not be illegal with a 16 year old. its stupid that in some states you can fuck a 16 year old, but if they send you a nude you go to jail.

fuck thats my dad

The smart thing to do is tell your parents. The funny thing to do is blackmail her for something

>Year 1 in the name of our glorious God-Emperor
>still using email to chat

Holy shit that's retarded

procuring sex on the internet is covered by federal law not state
all things internet related are

>he wants to
>she wants to
>OMG WE HAVE TO STOP THIS
>society

> rationalizing pedophilia this hard
She's sixteen, underage kids can't be trusted to make intelligent decisions. There's a possibility that they could be a perfect couple, but the reality of the situation is that he would take advantage of her

>procuring sex on the internet is covered by federal law

(a) Whoever knowingly persuades, induces, entices, or coerces any individual to travel in interstate or foreign commerce, or in any Territory or Possession of the United States, to engage in prostitution, or in any sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

No interstate travel, and you have to commit statutory rape in the state you have sex in. In many states that is 16 years of age. Basically if you can't be charged in the state with a crime, its not a federal offense either.

> underage kids can't be trusted to make intelligent decisions.

To be fair, how does one define "underage". We don't know what state she is in, but odds are she is legal. If you want to go by brain development, well then under 25 would be pedophilia.

so i think we missed the important question here, where are her gonewild posts?

twitter.com/jshieber/status/687322820217561088

>little sister uses reddit
>she's worth saving

Under eighteen is underage dumbfuck. No shit all people mature at different speeds, but there's a reason eighteen is the age of legality. There's a reason people are allowed to vote or have sex addy that time, but not drink until twenty-one. It's a number that represents the average age one is mature enough to have sex.

yup

>You can't drink beer until you're 21
>You can't have sex until you're 18
>This makes sense despite puritan America being the only country who thinks so
gr8b8m8

You can disagree abd call b8, but the laws exist for a reason and they wouldn't be in place for no reason after such a long fucking time. These numbers aren't arbitrary no matter how much you think they are, pedo

>not blocking out 'sisters' email

most obvious PA request I've ever seen

> Under eighteen is underage dumbfuck.
incorrect, it is anywhere from 16 to 18 dependent on the state. In my state, I can fuck a 16 year old without an issue.

So you think that RIGHT on the moment she turns 18 that her decision making skills will expand, and she can make a better choice? She'll behave the same way as she would at 16, which is dumb as fuck. She'll do that all the way up to 24-25. She'll make less dumb decisions then, but it won't end, not for the rest of her life. Would you like to petition for an increase in AoC to match woman's logic?

Yeah,I admit ifucked that argument up a little. I actually tried to address that part in my post but didn't elaborate upon it completely. I meant to say is that although all people mature at a different rate, eighteen (or the state age) is what has been decided to be that average age at which the majority of the population reaches a state mature enough to deal with sex.

Yeah,I admit ifucked that argument up a little. I actually tried to address that part in my post but didn't elaborate upon it completely. I meant to say is that although all people mature at a different rate, eighteen (or the state age) is what has been decided to be that average age at which the majority of the population reaches a state mature enough to deal with sex

>be on /b
>think people know better
>404 brain
>kill self

What's her username on reddit?
He's probably replied to/contacted her there.

that his email and he is verified on twitter

Because America didn't want to support an idea that encouraged black people to breed

I feel like those statistics and studies are outdated, and if any person were to try to re-evaluate that law, they would be shut down no matter the findings. We're sheltering kids from sex, and embracing gore and horror. What I mean is; If a movie has a topless scene, it's rated R, and if people get killed and cut up, it can be PG-13. (I'm not really counting older movies)

making sex to be such a taboo thing isn't healthy at all. This one girl I knew a long time ago still has her kids believe storks deliver babies.. They're 11. She brags about this on facebook and people tell her she's not doing anything wrong. Something like that is mental abuse. On the opposite spectrum, if a family is open about sex with the kids, they're labeled as freaks and shunned. I mean, they don't just give the "here's what's there, and don't get STDs" talk. Going beyond that and actually talking about what sex is other than procreation.

Anyway, I'm not quite sure why I even went and typed all this up. Thread will probably 404 soon.

>Different cheekbones, ears and eye sockets.

Now, give me some korean people, and I can't tell them apart.